[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:28
pretty fucking excited to see some frail ass kids posting fit pics in their timbs

Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:42
pretty fucking excited to see some frail ass kids posting fit pics in their timbs

that's a truuu gaylord.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:53
Imagine this. . They released box logo tees in the same format as the hoodies for the anniversary, a white one, grey one, black one, navy one and a red on red one. Plus a black out box logo tee (black box with black writing on black tee) and an all white. And it was released unpreviewed on the first drop of S/S 14 in real limited numbers

One can only hope
now i see why this nigga got africa in his icon...the thirst is real 

Hahaha that was a good one

But for real, what's everyone's guesses for the big 20 next year? Would have guessed a book, but the other one is way too recent, I'd say there will be some Dunks, probably a 20th anniversary Varsity jacket, and some nice decks hopefully
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:57
Definitely just experienced a come up, last month i copped the teal champion hoodie off a restock, got my shipping info the same day. Fast forward two weeks, there wasn't any movement and i decided to cancel the order. supreme was really cool and handled it well. l got me my money back. well today i walk in my house and there it was. any free Supreme is good Supreme 
not saying the voice inside of me wouldn't tell me to keep it, but don't try to floss on the internet how you unintentionally scammed a brand who was performing good customer service. i'd send it back. good deeds are far and few between and are often rewarded in one way or another bro.
pretty sure if a supreme worker and op switched roles the worker would keep it as well
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:59
I want a box logo crewneck

where do you get DS those?
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:08
I want a box logo crewneck

where do you get DS those?
Hitup FB groups 
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
How does one "retire" from buying clothes?
1. he currently has no clothes being they were all supreme
2. he called buying clothes a game so apparently he has to retire from wearing anything
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:26
From FB.
fuck. if it was suede...

hansum is 4ever

Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:27
Going to start retiring and selling some pieces so before I do so, here is my collection.....
HMU when you sell the 3 6 tee if it's for a decent price.
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:32
hoodienot saying the voice inside of me wouldn't tell me to keep it, but don't try to floss on the internet how you unintentionally scammed a brand who was performing good customer service. i'd send it back. good deeds are far and few between and are often rewarded in one way or another bro.
pretty sure if a supreme worker and op switched roles the worker would keep it as well
pretty sure it didn't fucking happen at all

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:44
How much do collab tee's go for on UK site?
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:44
copped my first 'preme belt ever on the left smokeyface
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:45
Smh I cant find a size M Last Supper, looking back at that harvard now.
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:58
yo so some dude posted earlier that his paisley WORK PANTS were a shitty fit.
I have some on the way and all m hoping for is this dude wanted them skinny which is why he said they dont fit right, and hes not tryna say they just look stupid and uncomfortable.
Yeah that was me. I wasn't expecting they were gonna be skinny but I was hoping they were gonna be a bit more of a slim fit. The fact that they are a bit baggy makes em legit look like pajama pants. But other than that they're just poorly tapered. I'm a bit on the short side but I suppose if the length fits you well then they might look better on you than me.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:00
Hmm So Next Year Will Be Vans Mountain 20th Anniv & Supeme 20th Anniv Is Next Year .... Interesting 

World Famous

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:12
Bro you can only cop Bruce Lee collab if you're swift like water bro

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:18
does anyone know what the embroidery on the back of the wise beanie is? 

www.soundcloud.com/tunnelno5 www.instagram.com/tunnelno5 www.spookyph.tumblr.com

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:24
Bro you can only cop Bruce Lee collab if you're swift like water bro
Dudes gonna be like, "Copped the yellow bruce lee crew" #SwiftestAlive #Robbery #TeamSwift
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:26
who's the ginger guy in the bruce shoot?
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:28
who's the ginger guy in the bruce shoot?

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:42
smokeyface

gatonoir.tumblr.com :check out my artwork and photos thanks

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:45
^Why? especially with an 08 account?
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:45
thanks fyuur
hes got nice style
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:48
Anybody ever look at supla on google maps?  Theres some dudes out almost in front of the store flipping off the google van haha.

Edit: proper vid choice ^ @fyuur
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:49
Damn this is starting to grow on me so hard, my wallet is gonna be hurting after this + the sk8-his

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:49
huh?

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:50
huh?
Selling outside of the marketplace gets you banned man. 
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:54
word. thanks for the heads up bruh

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:54
thanks fyuur
hes got nice style

He copys Dylan Reiders style sad
Everyone is a Dylan clone these days

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:56
Only copping photo tee unless piana or Cosby drops too
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.