[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:47
the camels is a summer camp, the stars is a winter cap, the materials should reflect this, hence why one is stiffer than the other.
word good looks
Ill take that Black BOGO when u sell, lmk 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:52
From FB.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:53
From FB.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:00
word good looks
Ill take that Black BOGO when u sell, lmk 
I just got it , its deadstock
Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:02
Aight the Wheat Timbs ain't that bad.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:04
Do we know of anything dropping besides bruce lee?

WTB: Brooklyn Machine Works Bike, XL MagLite.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:08
imo,theyre both whack af
Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:11
guys, are the red box logo tees going to be ever released soon or in the future ?

Or they are strictly for "friends and family" ?
i wonder what the price tag is gonna be. not gonna pay that inflated supreme price when i can get other timbs that look better for less
In the far back right of the black timbs photo you can see what looks like a wheat lower and a white upper

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:13
From FB.

yeah nigga, the homie was right, imma ask him right now what this years tnf looks like blushing
Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:18
these gonna be expensive, considering normal ones retail for £150
 inb4 only kanye can wear them

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:22
guys, are the red box logo tees going to be ever released soon or in the future ?

why downvoting ? ...

Just give me an answer and i'll be fixed.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:35
To the dude posting the scans - they're already online, no need to repost.
link?

http://threepeak.tumblr.com/

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:48
No on the timbs. I'd rather cop original timbs, those are not that different anyway. 

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:51

why downvoting ? ...

It's not even for friend and family now. Exclusive to ASAP mob and Odd future from this season onwards. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:51
@Pierce traveling > Supreme 

good for you man. Went to good places in 2011/2012 for like 2 months totaled. I did copped supreme pieces but just here and there. Buying supreme is baby stuff compare to going out to see places. 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:54
Supreme "fans" has to be the cheapest of them all. My hockey top is the cheapest listed on eBay and wiggas still sending me messages trying to get a better deal.

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:57
Definitely just experienced a come up, last month i copped the teal champion hoodie off a restock, got my shipping info the same day. Fast forward two weeks, there wasn't any movement and i decided to cancel the order. supreme was really cool and handled it well. l got me my money back. well today i walk in my house and there it was. any free Supreme is good Supreme smokeyface
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
why downvoting ? ...

It's not even for friend and family now. Exclusive to ASAP mob and Odd future from this season onwards. 

Originally posted by Inactive User
why downvoting ? ...

all right I see..

i talked to croatianstyle and he told me it was nearly impossible to grab them, except if you're from friends and family.
Imma be A$AP Francois hollande my nigga
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:14
Those tims are looking nice

fat boy need a 10 piece

Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:17
Definitely just experienced a come up, last month i copped the teal champion hoodie off a restock, got my shipping info the same day. Fast forward two weeks, there wasn't any movement and i decided to cancel the order. supreme was really cool and handled it well. l got me my money back. well today i walk in my house and there it was. any free Supreme is good Supreme 
but it's teal...
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:17
we having the Big Dogs retiring from Supreme...FW 13 got all my niggas scressed out dawg

ahhh man. Pierce and MobbyLuii, I just can't do it.

(Invalid img)

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:20
how much do 6" timbs retail?  $130?  thinking about getting some...don't wanna drop $$ on red wings but i need a boot ...croc print played out btw 
not even fam, that's the BS bottomed timbs, the premium shit is 170-190. Collab on these is easily gonna make this 210-246. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:20
imo,theyre both whack af
nigga u aint allowed 2 say what shoes r ugly n not ugly wen u own a pair of these joints

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:23
Definitely just experienced a come up, last month i copped the teal champion hoodie off a restock, got my shipping info the same day. Fast forward two weeks, there wasn't any movement and i decided to cancel the order. supreme was really cool and handled it well. l got me my money back. well today i walk in my house and there it was. any free Supreme is good Supreme 
but it's teal...
but its FREE
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:25
Sold some brons for the preme money for tmrw gotta go what you gotta do fam. Sucks getting paid on Friday when you need tha goods Thursday 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:38
been heard that the north face this F/W has stars a stars print on the shoulders
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:50
any guesses when bawx logos or camo crushers will drop
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:54
Bruce lee photo tee is heat black cw is a instant classic
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.