[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:25
Bruce Lee, caught niggas off guard...
def not off guard

me and BigPo been knew smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:26
Glad I'm sleeping in on thurs enless somthing good drops other than the Bruce lee shit

fat boy need a 10 piece

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:27

#grailjacket y'all missed.
Its still available lol
You sleepy tho, we talk again in 3 years
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
You should probably listen to (or better yet read) some of Bruce's philosophy... Don't just buy the shit because you seen him kick Chuck Norris in the neck and rip off his chest hair.
Moving be like water
Still be like a mirror
Respond like an echo
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:28
Nunchuck T n Mirrors L/S.

I can see Croatian loading up on nunchuck tees n selling em for $100+ in a year. 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:29
Good stuff with the bruce lee capsule.  Not feeling the vans but shirt and coach are looking nice.  I dont think the coach will be $198.  Im gonna say 158 or 168 but ive been way wrong before.
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:30
not copping sk8 hi's if more than $130

but the LS and the picture tee will be copped, thought about the jacket but not a fan of the graphic on the back plus you can prolly get the 8 ball jacket for cheaper (looks to be the same blanks used)

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

damn i really wanted those volcano asics coming out on friday. idk if i can rock with this bruce lee collab and the volcanos 

something something @nappppps

#grailjacket y'all missed.

Surely not the same 'Grail' you were trying to sell last week?? and I quote:

"Smh why did I cop a black wise jacket, I already have too much jackets.
Hit me up if you want one in medium for UK retail". ???
That jacket looks way better than I expected from the online pictures in person, especially in black it's a jacket you can easily wear every day. Also keeps me warm thru wintertime. Will be grailstatus in a couple years and I won't ever sell this one.
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:32

That jacket looks way better than I expected from the online pictures in person, especially in black it's a jacket you can easily wear every day. Also keeps me warm thru wintertime. Will be grailstatus in a couple years and I won't ever sell this one.
i agree this will be a grail piece, especially since its lightweight sitting online (and im sure instore)

ppl will be like "cant believe i slept" and thats that

still dont like it tho

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:33
Good stuff with the bruce lee capsule.  Not feeling the vans but shirt and coach are looking nice.  I dont think the coach will be $198.  Im gonna say 158 or 168 but ive been way wrong before.
8-Ball was $148 but knowing Supreme they'll probably jack the price up a bit.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:35
Except of the coaches jacket (ugly graphic on back tho), the bruce lee collab is straight bullshit that 2013 members gonna wear
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:37
damn i really wanted those volcano asics coming out on friday. idk if i can rock with this bruce lee collab and the volcanos 
how are you getting the volcanos? in store? 
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:38
That bruce lee vid is probably the coolest thing I've seen in a while
8-Ball was $148 but knowing Supreme they'll probably jack the price up a bit.
its not because its supreme its because they have to pay for rights to print shit like this, expect (at least) $158 or higher on this one

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:39
ice t joints are nice, PCL might be a little OD. Takes away from the jersey 

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:40

ahhaahahahaha
Lmao exposed. But obviously he tryna hype something shitty so just in case the hype catches on he will be able to sell it

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:43
ahhaahahahaha
Lmao exposed. But obviously he tryna hype something shitty so just in case the hype catches on he will be able to sell it
I wrote this before I even received the jacket so calm down my friend and go get you one before they sell out, honestly
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:44
Thanks man. Honestly if I would've wore a black hoody somebody would've been like "Haven't we seen this fit 10x already?". Couldn't have went with another color hoody with those pants. I had to wear something underneath cuz it was cold so I said fuck it and went full hypebeast. 

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:45
Bruce lee collab is like the misfits collab fucken wack

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

Bruce Lee, caught niggas off guard...
def not off guard

me and BigPo been knew 
TAPS TOLD EM smokeyface
Thanks man. Honestly if I would've wore a black hoody somebody would've been like "Haven't we seen this fit 10x already?". Couldn't have went with another color hoody with those pants. I had to wear something underneath cuz it was cold so I said fuck it and went full hypebeast. 
completely understand that, the pants definitely limited your possibilities.

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:49
They ruined the bruce lee longsleeve with the yin yang bullshit on the sleeves, would have been killer without that.
Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:50
man stop with the jogger pants wow this is really reality?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:56
OT but im from the uk and going to miami soon, anyone know any good streetwear shops out there? never been

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:56
man stop with the jogger pants wow this is really reality?
you wanna look like this?

Oct 21, 2013 @ 16:02
Most u niggas on this forum can't not dress
Oct 21, 2013 @ 16:13
Yes forsure coach jacket and tees are nice
Oct 21, 2013 @ 16:13
Price estimates on the Lee S/S, L/S, and Hi's?
Sorry, don't remember the prices on the Basquiat collection.

How do the L/S shirts fit? I'm 6'1" / 165 lbs.
Usually go for larges, but my arms have some length, but I don't dig lots of bag in the body.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.