Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 15, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
YUNG KingKropz

Kidrisen you take the internet to serious so easy to troll you lol Just stop being emotional online the fuck you care bout what people say?
cus i got feelings, just like everyone else here, i just don't hide them behind a screen. So when you call me out like you are some tough shit i'm gonna step up.
October 15, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
Henry Perla'j

Look how organized the market place is on s.s. Take some pride in your shit.  
let me get your ss account 
October 15, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
ASAC Schrader

someone wanna help me with sizing info, the pants say size 36, but actual measurement is 38? if im normally a size 38, would the paisleys fit me?

This you right? lol fat fuck. No they wont fit.
eww this nigga legs is gross. how do you allow yourself to get that nasty. nigga legs looking like 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 15, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
finance_all-star

I'm posting this since lots of people have been asking about pant sizing, specifically work pants.

I would just take the measurements from the Supreme's website and compare them to your build. I have the work pant from last year (FW 12) in a 32 and it's a little too big. Remember that the work pants aren't baggy, but they have a looser fit than say the no wale corduroy slim jean from this season.

Supreme Royal Stewart Work Pant Fit Pics:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09780_zps21a79651.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09782_zps46d87a84.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09783_zps09547e23.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09784_zps91d29fdd.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09785_zpsf0fb4bc2.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09786_zps2a8777b7.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09787_zps186cf30d.jpg

Hopefully this is helpful.

WTB SUPREME FW 13 2013 BURGUNDY PAISLEY PANT TROUSER 32

October 15, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
paddy

no actually, that isnt me. Lol dude, you love jumping on me whenever you can. if you got beef lets settle it already instead of you internet flexing when you are just some frail bitch sitting behind a screen.
Lol calling people frail cause your fat ass is 300lbs and dont match up to your crisco sweating body aint the right way.

Fucking moon pie looking faggot.

and once again, flexing behind a screen. I weigh 264 pounds. not muscular but weight is weight. come on bruh. You pussied out at the warehouse sale for black scale when i called you out. Gonna do it again?
kidrisen. i usually dont get into arguements on the internet due to the fact that they are completely pointless but on this occasion im gonna have to say just GET A FUCKING LIFE. twice recently i have seen you on the HB forums 'calling people out'. both times it was over some trivial shit. you stated before that you knew how fat you were and you didnt give a fuck. i supported you on this. yet your asking people on here who ridicule you about your weight to meet you in real life so you can fight them. to me this screams that you give far too many fucks about what others think and try to get one up on these people by getting angry. i suggest you look at solving the real problem that is causing you anger. 
October 15, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
SilvioDante

Kidrisen you take the internet to serious so easy to troll you lol Just stop being emotional online the fuck you care bout what people say?
cus i got feelings, just like everyone else here, i just don't hide them behind a screen. So when you call me out like you are some tough shit i'm gonna step up.
step up to what? the keyboard? Lol see thats the shit you gonna catch a heart attack over lol. Why you got feelings on the internet?
October 15, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
kingjoffery

Okay, my ss account for your lilfe, we can swap it out.  cool

I don't drink too much - I know the Bud wiser.

October 15, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
RyandaGod

dead at this fat fuck talking shit. dude aint seen his dick in years. RIP
October 15, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
YUNG KingKropz

someone wanna help me with sizing info, the pants say size 36, but actual measurement is 38? if im normally a size 38, would the paisleys fit me?

eww this nigga legs is gross. how do you allow yourself to get that nasty. nigga legs looking like 
probably someone struggling with weight problems just trying to fit into his body and deal with his problems. But hey, we shouldn't be respectful of that
October 15, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
SilvioDante

dagod so ruthless lol
October 15, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
YUNG KingKropz

not trying to fight, if thats what the meetup turns in to then okay, but i want him to say that shit my face. jesus everyone gets up in arms when some guy gets called out. 
October 15, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
RyandaGod

dagod so ruthless lol
coolcoolcool

forreal doe. How you wearing supreme being that fat. Lames like you kill this brand 
October 15, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
SilvioDante

not trying to fight, if thats what the meetup turns in to then okay, but i want him to say that shit my face. jesus everyone gets up in arms when some guy gets called out. 
The lame is the one calling out people though. You giving a fuck about strangers opinion just shows you weak minded/messed up in the head. You just dont get it.
October 15, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
paddy

ok so explain to me what you wanted to happen. you wanted to be called fat infront of everyone in the area? or made fun of infront of everyone at the warehouse sale? and what you were just gonna stand there and take it. sure. DEAL WITH THE UNDERLYING ISSUES!!!
October 15, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
YUNG KingKropz

The lame is the one calling out people though. You giving a fuck about strangers opinion just shows you weak minded/messed up in the head. You just dont get it.
yeah because i don't like when people talk bad about weight no matter if its about me or someone else. I'll stand up when everyone else is too scared too cus they get mad made fun of... and I'm the one messed up in the head when you are searching pictures on the internet of fat people just to say a half thought out douchebag comment on the internet. Yeah, sure sounds like i'm "weak minded/messed up in the head."
October 15, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
YUNG KingKropz

ok so explain to me what you wanted to happen. you wanted to be called fat infront of everyone in the area? or made fun of infront of everyone at the warehouse sale? and what you were just gonna stand there and take it. sure. DEAL WITH THE UNDERLYING ISSUES!!!
lol paddy stfu, my beef isn't with you. But trust me, i wouldn't have just stood there if he said that in person. Which he definitely wouldn't have unless he's with a team of frail boys all acting hard.
October 15, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
SilvioDante

Niqqa look at you crying out like some bitchmade fool cause of your weight. You clearly sick in your mind about weight issues and some shit. You open your mouth and gonna get clapped up quick trying to defend fat people. Do work lose the fat and stop if it hurts you so much.
October 15, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
BobaTeaFett

@KidRisen, you ever think that your willingness to jump to a fight might be similar to your willingness to jump to a plate of food? FIX IT!
lennixz

Soooooo fellas fuck the hockey top.....wats the next piece ya goin for.i kno its wise racing jacket and fleece pullover for me
idk bruh. probably the allah zeus budden LS

-Caterpillar
right nigga mad ugly
YUNG KingKropz

Niqqa look at you crying out like some bitchmade fool cause of your weight. You clearly sick in your mind about weight issues and some shit. You open your mouth and gonna get clapped up quick trying to defend fat people. Do work lose the fat and stop if it hurts you so much.
where did i say it hurts me? bruh you need to calm down. I just don't like comments about it, neither does anyone else my size, you kids still rocking small. I'm actually doing great. And i have no reason to explain that too you. I'm happy here. You are the one that is just trying to consistently make up snide remarks to avoid the fact that i said lets meet up and you can say this all to my face. If you decide you don't wanna say it when we meet up then we are chill. no feelings caught.
October 15, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
paddy

lol paddy stfu, my beef isn't with you. But trust me, i wouldn't have just stood there if he said that in person. Which he definitely wouldn't have unless he's with a team of frail boys all acting hard.
ok so tell me what you would have done. i thought you weren't looking to fight? and for your info im not trying to beef with you either. in fact i actually agree that people shouldn't be made fun of due to weight. which is why i supported you when you said you were fine with your weight. but what i see you saying now displays the opposite which is why i suggested you solve the problem. and really your saying you dont think anyone should be made fun of about weight yet your on here calling people frail and skinny. you dont make sense are overly aggressive and constantly contradict yourself. these are probably some of the reasons people are negative towards you leading to your, all to common hb arguements
October 15, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
SHARKlN

you guys wanna take this shit to some craigslist missed connections or something?

anywho, last weeks orders in today 
kinda dark in the office, came in with a hangover so i'm using auxiliary lighting today

jersey is hella nice, shame so many people missed out... 
as previously discussed, camp is insta-grail
October 15, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
supmax

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

October 15, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
SilvioDante

where did i say it hurts me? bruh you need to calm down. I just don't like comments about it, neither does anyone else my size, you kids still rocking small. I'm actually doing great. And i have no reason to explain that too you. I'm happy here. You are the one that is just trying to consistently make up snide remarks to avoid the fact that i said lets meet up and you can say this all to my face. If you decide you don't wanna say it when we meet up then we are chill. no feelings caught.
I aint rocking no small im 6'3 230. Ill call you a fat fuck to your face if you trying to act hard. You talk like you call out people but your weight issues just sad as fuck and thats the only way to make up for it in your mind. You need some help.
fyuur

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

lrgjeans

damn is this a supreme thread or beef thread?
but anyway they dont fit you they are TTS

October 15, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
SilvioDante

damn is this a supreme thread or beef thread?
but anyway they dont fit you they are TTS
is that a french fry crewneck? Where to cop?
October 15, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
Henry Perla'j

Okay, my ss account for your lilfe, we can swap it out.  
inboxed 
October 15, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
Henry Perla'j

that fat kid had too much supreme pizza 
October 15, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
chit

These could make for some pretty cool scotch glasses if you carved out the wax and cleaned them.
or use the candles then remove shit after ?
Yeah but sometimes candles leave a grimey burn residue on the glass.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.