[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 16:54
those wheats looking tough 

17000 ferrari

Oct 22, 2013 @ 16:55
When does the sale usually start?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 16:58
how much do 6" timbs retail?  $130?  thinking about getting some...don't wanna drop $$ on red wings but i need a boot ...croc print played out btw 
id rather cop these. they should of kept it minimal on timbs. nubuck with nice colorways would've sufficed.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:13
croc timbs have us like
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:22
Just sold my whole collection for $4,200
Stepping out of the game to start doing what I've always wanted to ,Traveling.
No hate to anyone who stays, I'll probably pick up a few items here and there but nothing big.
I've had a good run and it's been fun guys but you probably won't see me very active any longer.
It's been real HB .
Just curious, how old are you?

Bang

Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:23
I feel like people look too much into supreme....ill never stop buying from them because I like clothes...for me it just as simple as waking up Thursday at 11am and copping what clothes I like...don't take it too serious fellas

Bang

Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:25
No hate to anyone who stays, I'll probably pick up a few items here and there but nothing big.
I've had a good run and it's been fun guys but you probably won't see me very active any longer.
It's been real HB .
If you got a job then normally you can buy things and still see the world.
Since I'm getting a lot of flack as expected , allow me to go into detail.
I have somewhere a lot more than $4,200 saved up ,and have been planning on saving a little more than start traveling, I've realized that this year will be my  last Truly free year to do whatever I want with the least amount of responsibility. Supreme in a sense took over a certain amount of attention and money that I would rather spend making experiences and memories, so I sold it all to give me a push to have no reason not to travel.

I'm not hating on anyone who remains in the game.If you have the means and the willpower to stay and follow your dreams then so be it, it was just a battle for me.

For those of you who have never traveled on a budget , my brother in law is a frequent "budget  traveler", It was possible for him and his wife to travel from CA to London , and stay for a week for under $1500 total.Traveling on a budget is extremely possible and not very hard.

My first trip I'm planning is solo to NY for a couple weeks, plane ticket will be $280 roud trip and a hostel is $120 a week.

Im sorry to get off topic but I had to "defend" myself one last time here on HB.

P.S SensiGod /Protoscum , please contact me , i'm going to visit when I come down .

P.S.S I'll upload the full collection pic before I meet up tonight

P.S.S I''ve been collecting for a little over 2 years, I didn't just start lol.

Here's all the shit that I had left after selling a good amount of it.
It sold as a lot within 3 hours of posting it.

Medium

Large

Misc

IG: _pierce

Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:27
Pierce you don't have to defend anything fam.

Except maybe yourself when you do that meetup

don't get licked. pause.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:28

Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:30
Pierce you don't have to defend anything fam.

Except maybe yourself when you do that meetup

don't get licked. pause.
lol , it's a close friend who I've known for quite some time now.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:32
Allday93 I may be mistaken but that looks like the tongue/front of the boot
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:34
besides bruce lee, are there any more items dropping thursday?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:37
Allday93 I may be mistaken but that looks like the tongue/front of the boot
is the black one not this season?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:38

olive power. honestly stars camp feels much better n stiffer has a deeper fit, camels camp feels all flimsy n shit still one of my fav camps tho.
the camels is a summer camp, the stars is a winter cap, the materials should reflect this, hence why one is stiffer than the other.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:42
I feel like people look too much into supreme....ill never stop buying from them because I like clothes...for me it just as simple as waking up Thursday at 11am and copping what clothes I like...don't take it too serious fellas
When we die the money we can’t keep
But we probably spend it all cause the pain ain’t cheap: preach

-Kanye.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:42
Allday93 I'm not sure. Not much of a boot guy but the black croc and wheat both catch my eye
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:45
for once i actually agree with allday93, those timbs (mainly the black ones) aint that nice, but its not like i was expecting a good collab

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:50
Granted the wheat timbs are just the regular 6 in boot with a box logo slapped on it
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:53
Oct 22, 2013 @ 17:56
It's been real HB .
good choice my man
Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:08
If you got a job then normally you can buy things and still see the world.
Since I'm getting a lot of flack as expected , allow me to go into detail.
I have somewhere a lot more than $4,200 saved up ,and have been planning on saving a little more than start traveling, I've realized that this year will be my  last Truly free year to do whatever I want with the least amount of responsibility. Supreme in a sense took over a certain amount of attention and money that I would rather spend making experiences and memories, so I sold it all to give me a push to have no reason not to travel.

I'm not hating on anyone who remains in the game.If you have the means and the willpower to stay and follow your dreams then so be it, it was just a battle for me.

For those of you who have never traveled on a budget , my brother in law is a frequent "budget  traveler", It was possible for him and his wife to travel from CA to London , and stay for a week for under $1500 total.Traveling on a budget is extremely possible and not very hard.

My first trip I'm planning is solo to NY for a couple weeks, plane ticket will be $280 roud trip and a hostel is $120 a week.

Im sorry to get off topic but I had to "defend" myself one last time here on HB.

P.S SensiGod /Protoscum , please contact me , i'm going to visit when I come down .

P.S.S I'll upload the full collection pic before I meet up tonight

P.S.S I''ve been collecting for a little over 2 years, I didn't just start lol.

Here's all the shit that I had left after selling a good amount of it.
It sold as a lot within 3 hours of posting it.

Medium

Large

Misc
When we die the money we can’t keep
But we probably spend it all cause the pain ain’t cheap: preach

-Kanye
Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:15
@Pierce

man you should keep those...whatever you sold, got you enough cash

edit: got the black leather crusher right now...dont know why
Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:15
@Pierce

worth it?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:22
@Pierce

worth it?
I just now bought it online...worth it?

yea...

"what's 100 dollars, tho?"

-sharkin
Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:23

olive power. honestly stars camp feels much better n stiffer has a deeper fit, camels camp feels all flimsy n shit still one of my fav camps tho.
the camels is a summer camp, the stars is a winter cap, the materials should reflect this, hence why one is stiffer than the other.
word good looks
Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:26
Going to start retiring and selling some pieces so before I do so, here is my collection.....

Tees/Cut n' Sew

Button Ups

Jerseys

Hoodies

Jackets/Outerwear

Shoes

Miscellaneous

whats the size on black fw12 football ls
Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:33
@Pierce

I meant that I had already started selling off my collection , then I posted those pictures up FS and they all got bought within like 3 hours

Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:35
deleting deleting

Copyright 2015

Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:42
COMING SOON!

Copyright 2015

Oct 22, 2013 @ 18:45
SECONE COLORWAY OF TIMBERLAND COLLAB 

Copyright 2015

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.