Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 18, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
howfly

Enough hockey top wise jacket talk. What's the opinion on best season yet FW 11 was the best IMO 
For sure ...not hard to beat w/ the trash in these past couple years .. i bet 02-06 was ill as well

instagram _burri

October 18, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
rhythmz

f/w 2013 supreme / the northface

haha.. i dont usually hate on the newer people but damn. you all got stuck with the 3M and possibly this? yikes.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 18, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
SHARKlN

you're like 14..

thats your moms 4 runner and whatever supreme you have is hers too, q.e.d.
October 18, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
Byh2o

Got my Jersey in today. I know the subject has been beaten into the ground, Its a great piece.  One of my top 3 for the season.

Was checking out other jerseys and noticed their similar to the Quebec Nordiques jerseys. 

character based designer run brand since two-thousand nine. www.PLAANT.net

October 18, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
zedsdead

Got my Jersey in today. I know the subject has been beaten into the ground, Its a great piece.  One of my top 3 for the season.

Was checking out other jerseys and noticed their similar to the Quebec Nordiques jerseys. 

No fucking shit.
October 18, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
bananarama

did you guys notice that the team parka went outta stock in all sizes/both colorways same day when the royal and maroon had been sitting ? You think supreme pulled it off just to generate hype ?

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 18, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
nick.sweatshirt

anyone know when the box logo is dropping?
October 18, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
chrstphr

October 18, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
rhythmz

you're like 14..

whatre you talking about shark? shut up dude. i never talk to you here but this is gonna be the one thing i say to you. quit trying to empower yourself on the internet. im 23 bitch and i work as an engineer for the government. get the fuck off me i aint said shit to you. seriously bro.

October 18, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
rhythmz

you're like 14..

whatre you talking about shark? shut up dude. i never talk to you here but this is gonna be the one thing i say to you. quit trying to empower yourself on the internet. im 23 bitch and i work as an engineer for the government. get the fuck off me i aint said shit to you. seriously bro.
ps, dont even try and act like you dont. thats why you have 4.5k posts and joined a month after me. you try way too hard on this community bro. chill. not trying to start any beef but you needa chill out before you start assuming shit about other cats on this thread. thats weak as fuck bro. respond however you want but im done with you as soon as i started. late.

October 18, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
rupertrouge

you're like 14..

ps, dont even try and act like you dont. thats why you have 4.5k posts and joined a month after me. you try way too hard on this community bro. chill. not trying to start any beef but you needa chill out before you start assuming shit about other cats on this thread. thats weak as fuck bro. respond however you want but im done with you as soon as i started. late.
you salty lil bitch.
October 18, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
mikuhatsune

My FDL finally comes later today, I can't wait smile
October 18, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
rhythmz

you're like 14..

you salty lil bitch.
yes, i was being salty about it.

October 18, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
kingsrule4ever

So what's left to pick up this season for you guys? For me probably just a box logo hoodie and maybe a trooper. Everything else I want will probably hold out until the sale.

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 18, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
DELROY

Copyright 2014

October 18, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
kingsrule4ever

So what's left to pick up this season for you guys? For me probably just a box logo hoodie and maybe a trooper. Everything else I want will probably hold out until the sale.
box  logo and that;'s it
Have you picked up anything from this season yet?

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 18, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
Swan

price check on dogs and ducks shirt.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

October 18, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
tezzz

Im I the only one that did not know dufuk wise potato chips was actual brand of chips .

fat boy need a 10 piece

October 18, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
havuk

Still need a b&w pcl crusher
October 18, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
street lights

the wise jacket is actually way cheaper then i thought it was going to be, i expected 4 bills

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 18, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
vis

just copped a tnf 3m daypack for the low and was gonna use it for school
does anybody know if it's big enough to fit a 1 1/2 binder, textbooks, ipad, etc.
thanks in advance
October 18, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
Jet Jaguar

Ribbed or Diagonal beanie, virgin mary keychain. I was getting the hex camp but i think im passing now.  Collab tees if theres any good ones.

edit: lol my brains fucked up i said virgin mary pin
October 18, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Ye'

Thanks for the legit check fam, just copped that red box logo tee from '05. I just received my jersey so threw it so you guys could see the fit. 6'2 195lbs size XL. Sorry for the bad lighting

EDIT: I'll post a better fit tomorrow with better lighting if there ain't too much hate cool
October 18, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
xCaughtCheesinX

yall downvoted butt hes fuckin right there similar that's all hes sayin jeeze harsh much HB fam?

I shoot den I run that's how a niqqa post bail 'BITCH'

October 18, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
cutlass

yall downvoted butt hes fuckin right there similar that's all hes sayin jeeze harsh much HB fam?
i think its just because its been mentioned like 5+ times
October 18, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
soGR8

Grabbed that brown leather crusher. Had to. 

www.repgr8.com

October 18, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
fasho99

keith harring look like a gay mac miller 
Saying a gay mac miller is like saying a black barack obama
October 18, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
xCaughtCheesinX

why are there so many haters in this damn thread. some guys like to wear theyre pants skinny, some prefer a looser fit. it's all preference. not sure how well all of you haters dress in this thread so unless youre gonna upload a fit pic that's gonna wow us, stop hating and appreciate the guys who take the time to upload fit pics to help people out.

smh
Hold on, not hating and didn't mean to come off as an asshole. Just my two cents. The jacket and ls look decent put together...

Also, I highly doubt the recent TNF on here will be it. The seller has listed the brand under "handmade" and if you zoom into the supreme and tnf arm badges, they look cheaply put on. As if done with a glue gun or something. 
this is hypebeast. hypebeast is a fashion forum. we are going to judge you for wearing your pants behind the tongue of your shoe because it looks fucking stupid 
if you wear skinny jeans, you are automatically a faggot
 an ur an odd future/ hypebeast fagget have u even been to an of concert? if not killyourself for this comment pleaseee

October 18, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
xCaughtCheesinX

i think its just because its been mentioned like 5+ times

well first time I saw it,  guaranteed I jumped in without hoppin back a few pages but still fuck a hater 

October 18, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
xCaughtCheesinX

What's good with a Cross 5 Panel fit pic..
why do you need a fit pic for a 5 panel?
Monday mine arrives ill post one I suppose

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.