October 17, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
frenchsauvage

they did the same with hockey jerseys last week, and baseball jerseys. let me pull up conversation of the week nuptse and mountain shell dropped. these hypebeast voices that regularly speak, who are broke, with 0 flavor that just promote their corny wack big cartel stores are not the voices of if shit is hot or not, neither is the europe store.

nuptse talk
http://m.hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/144515/424

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

October 17, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
papaFams

Real live picture : people leaving the sup London store in their new jackets.

October 17, 2013 @ 11:49 AM
allday93

they did the same with hockey jerseys last week, and baseball jerseys. let me pull up conversation of the week nuptse and mountain shell dropped. these hypebeast voices that regularly speak, who are broke, with 0 flavor that just promote their corny wack big cartel stores are not the voices of if shit is hot or not, neither is the europe store.
honestly they just follow hype. they don't even kno what works for them and what doesn't. it's a big problem that cannot be solved. 98% of the people on here who copped hockey top looked like shit. the same people who r prob gonna cop wise jacket r gonna look like shit again. same people that will argue until they die that fdl is a grail. they wont admit they look like star trek fanboys. they keep pressin the hype. they will never kno what style is or what is really hot.  its really annoying for the people that can actually pull shit off or appreciate style. fuckin plain black with supreme logo flynits sold out in 3 sec. wait till tnf drops. same shit all over again.
October 17, 2013 @ 11:52 AM
origins

nuptse talk
No shit, style is objective. It's based on who wears what and how famous they are, not the mention the name brand solidifies it even more.
October 17, 2013 @ 11:59 AM
papaFams

how much will the hate camp be?
your motnth's salary smile
October 17, 2013 @ 11:59 AM
junk

how much will the hate camp be?
you will not even buy it. so why you ask?
show collection
October 17, 2013 @ 12:00 PM
ahree

money saved swerve
October 17, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
allday93

nuptse talk
No shit, style is objective. It's based on who wears what and how famous they are, not the mention the name brand solidifies it even more.
yea. but these brainless hypebeast will literally buy anything with supreme logo to begin with. ive never seen a yellow flannel sell out before. when everyone buys something just cause someone wore it, it ruins it for somebody who let's say actually likes yellow flannel. u feel me. it fucks up the game. if someone who doesn't wear north faces cops supreme tnf, he fucks over a guy who actually rocks north faces aand like supreme. that's the real problem.
October 17, 2013 @ 12:08 PM

Inactive

i mite cop the wise jacket jus to show yall niggas how to rock preme
October 17, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
Nosile

New era beanie and I'm out
October 17, 2013 @ 12:21 PM
ember

new era beanie tho cool
October 17, 2013 @ 12:22 PM
heads

i mite cop the wise jacket jus to show yall niggas how to rock preme
whoa.
allday93

someone lnk how fast racing jacket  size small sells out, im on west coast
stormpal

Sticker* pack came with latest Sense mag

Left page 
October 17, 2013 @ 12:23 PM
moneymoneymoney

people putting harvard preorders on ebay every week just to take it off for looking dumb
October 17, 2013 @ 12:24 PM
lrgjeans

you can just wear the race jacket if your interested in racing and like 40+ and wear a shitty mercedes or porsche cap

October 17, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
vastaire

nuptse talk
yea. but these brainless hypebeast will literally buy anything with supreme logo to begin with. ive never seen a yellow flannel sell out before. when everyone buys something just cause someone wore it, it ruins it for somebody who let's say actually likes yellow flannel. u feel me. it fucks up the game. if someone who doesn't wear north faces cops supreme tnf, he fucks over a guy who actually rocks north faces aand like supreme. that's the real problem.
lol shut the fuck up, way too worried about what other people are wearing. the last shit you said isn't even logical 
October 17, 2013 @ 12:30 PM
allday93

nuptse talk
lol shut the fuck up, way too worried about what other people are wearing. the last shit you said isn't even logical 
it will never be logical to a dickrider like you. I bet you're one of those bling-logo-fdl-herbs. post your collection. lets see what u got.
October 17, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
wampwamp

requests collection; caring too much: confirmed. 
October 17, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
vastaire

it will never be logical to a dickrider like you. I bet you're one of those bling-logo-fdl-herbs. post your collection. lets see what u got.
dude im just saying your getting far too concerned over what other people are wearing, why does it even matter to you? Given how fiercely defensive you seem to be of supreme (against "brainless hypebeasts"), I'd say your more of a dickrider than anyone. And most of my shit is low key but I don't see any need to lay it all out on my bed and take a picture for some overly aggressive fag on the internet 
October 17, 2013 @ 12:38 PM
mikuhatsune

boring drop, thank god I can sleep in smile
October 17, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
JIBBA

So no fleece pullover today?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

October 17, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
allday93

dude im just saying your getting far too concerned over what other people are wearing, why does it even matter to you? Given how fiercely defensive you seem to be of supreme (against "brainless hypebeasts"), I'd say your more of a dickrider than anyone. And most of my shit is low key but I don't see any need to lay it all out on my bed and take a picture for some overly aggressive fag on the internet 
why does it matter what other people r wearing? because they r coping off hype and looking retarded and fuckin it up for people who appreciate or can pull off. seriously. did you understand my post before u commented. it doesn't take long to show a quick collection pic. doesn't even have to be all your shit. we kno wats good. u just a dickriding herb. if not prove it, otherwise don't comment and shut the fuck up.
October 17, 2013 @ 12:50 PM
allday93

did racing jacket sell out quick? or is it still sitting?
October 17, 2013 @ 12:54 PM
ornettec

did racing jacket sell out quick? or is it still sitting?

Sitting in both colourways S-XL, Europe can look forward to a good sale this season, most jackets sit
October 17, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
slrknows

The Wise chip factory is down the street from my house, them chips nasty as fuck you really a thirst bucket if you cop that
October 17, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
catfish

not sure if this image was posted before. but saw someone earlier today wearing the FDL

reminded me of daffy

October 17, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
SHARKlN

FDL would have been a keeper if it had a wise logo on the front
October 17, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
xafriaf

someone lnk how fast racing jacket  size small sells out, im on west coast
You'll get one. Swiftness level 4/10
October 17, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
veryrareandbased

i hope the wise jacket sits

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.