[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:05
was bling deck $88?

I am pretty sure the $50 and the size is 8.0 based on the rest of there decks.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:05
they sell champion at ross

YUNG PREME LXRD

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:06
no, all i have to do is get some blank champion hoodies, and screenprint.
Lol. yall broke boys don't know there's inside tagging in their pieces. so y'all lost. 
no, yall lost dropping 450 for a champion hoodie with "inside tagging".
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:06
Does any of you feelin the liberty new era at all?
nah, print is o.d.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:08
Why size is the gold bling deck???????????????
i heard it is an 8

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:10
You mind meashuring it for me? 

instagram--- @nb508

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:11
you would really pay 275 for a fucking champion hoodie? fuck outta here bruh. you must dickride kanye and asap rocky HARD.
This season is ass, and too many herbs rocking the box logo now adays. Hit me up for grey arabic or black cairo in xl

-Ryans the name
this,
the bling stuff besides towel is honestly gna be rocked by these 10-16 y.o. OF kids tht we all hate
However there is some good stuff dropping, espc thursday for #webstoregang smokeyface
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:13
You mind meashuring it for me? 
dont have it...yet

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:19
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:21
Does any of you feelin the liberty new era at all?
nah, print is o.d.
Im actually feelin it on the new era its good for a hat, but not a shirt imo....im coppin white myself. Fawk It!

2Ps

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:22

yo Tony..is that your Dad?

2Ps

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:22
I love Vashtie

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:25
i remember seeing a picture of the shit that released last thurs, can anyone post that again please? also, price check on: bling tee, ash tray, shit pin, and the s15 5 panel?

we love jesus, but you'da learn a lot from satan ;)

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:25
damn why yall so upset? Fatboy comment on someone whos 160 and wears 30s? Reach harder. As for all you boys claiming fake shit.... ya'll should know better then to speak on me like that
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:28
i remember seeing a picture of the shit that released last thurs, can anyone post that again please? also, price check on: bling tee, ash tray, shit pin, and the s15 5 panel?
go to tha Supreme LDN fbook page...that is all

2Ps

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:28
ralph lauren bears x supreme 
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:30
seeing alotta LO heads on preme lately  
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:31
What do you think the best colour way was on the arabic t from s/s12?
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:34
How much is Schminx hoodie in Sup LDN? 
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:34
ralph lauren bears x supreme 
Mac Miller lyfe wnt make it
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:36
man I laugh at cats who think Pyrex is quality. First of all its on a champion hoodie and the flannels are from Rugby that Virgil took the tag out.  That shirt went on sale for 50 bucks and now he charge 450 for it. Naw B I'm slick on that. its not about being broke, its about being smart. I refuse to pay for a 50 buck flannel with some damn print screen on it for a 400 dollar markup. that dude virgil got yall by the balls
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:38
man I laugh at cats who think Pyrex is quality. First of all its on a champion hoodie and the flannels are from Rugby that Virgil took the tag out.  That shirt went on sale for 50 bucks and now he charge 450 for it. Naw B I'm slick on that. its not about being broke, its about being smart. I refuse to pay for a 50 buck flannel with some damn print screen on it for a 400 dollar markup. that dude virgil got yall by the balls
its for ppl who have extra money to blow...

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:39
What do you think the best colour way was on the arabic t from s/s12?
Man to be honest, that green was fire. 
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:40
shut up with the PYREX talk already.

Anyways, who targeting the Roses jersey? or is everyone on the bling and PCL hoodie..
need that white roses jersey and ill be satisfied for the first drop

hansum is 4ever

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:41
Quoted for emphasis. And don't try to educate on shit you don't know about. Tags are still in the flannels, he didn't even bother removing em smokeyface

who's that girl?

:)

Man I  would blow my disposable cash on something else. I'm not knocking paying 450 for a luxury brand flannel. If you cop pyrex, you know youre clearly getting ripped off. I would blow money on LUXURY stuff not champion hoodie from walmart 
Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:42

Anyways, who targeting the Roses jersey? or is everyone on the bling and roses hoodie..
Im Fuckin wit tha White Rose myself..was with tha black when i first saw em but that white tho!

2Ps

Anyways, who targeting the Roses jersey? or is everyone on the bling and roses hoodie..
gettin all 3 smokeyface

Originally posted by Inactive User
Michelle Obama
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0