October 16, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
Ekinsbs

Let us hate my fit
it doesn't even look like a hockey jersey anymore. shit just looks like a shirt. 

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

October 16, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
itsgart

supreme x tlc

a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

October 16, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
Nyc93

IMO fdl fit is good. I got large and medium and the large fits me better. Only wearing a white tee under it

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

October 16, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
cognac

IMO fdl fit is good. I got large and medium and the large fits me better. Only wearing a white tee under it
Thats not a good look bruh. Thats my opinion. The sleeves look terrible on you. May be the medium would be better cause that looks OD big on you.
October 16, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
tonyt

smh, all these Hockey Top fit pics lowering the resell value.  Leave it to ASAP and Drake.  I'm trying to make this $$$
October 16, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
youngm

Thats not a good look bruh. Thats my opinion. The sleeves look terrible on you. May be the medium would be better cause that looks OD big on you.
He's in denial because of hype.
October 16, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
Nyc93

In denial because of hype.
I'm in denial cus the sleeves are too big even tho I have a smaller size too? That makes sense

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

October 16, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
Nyc93

smh, all these Hockey Top fit pics lowering the resell value.  Leave it to ASAP and Drake.  I'm trying to make this $$$
Worthless post bro.

October 16, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
youngm

I'm in denial cus the sleeves are too big even tho I have a smaller size too? That makes sense
Or cause it looks like shit and doesn't fit you at all?
October 16, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

^

dude dont fuck with the mods, especially if you're a '13 dickriding bitch

fdl looks dope on the right person, nothing for the frail kids
what is a '13 dickriding bitch?

I'm so fucking glad that they made ss invite only. So we don't have to deal with dick riders like you.
really sad to see what kind of audience supreme has nowadays. angry little internet bois. log off bruh.
d e a d yeah the audience sure has changed in the past month huh?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 16, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
RyandaGod

all these jersey fits are ass. Need the black leather bucket and acid wash flannel to drop 
October 16, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
RyandaGod

68 or 78 most likely. Just speculation though
October 16, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
Nyc93

It's not the ASAP dickriders that ruin this thread it's hatin ass fags like you. A simple downvote when u don't like a fit is good enough 

October 16, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
youngm

It's not the ASAP dickriders that ruin this thread it's hatin ass fags like you. A simple downvote when u don't like a fit is good enough 
lol I wasn't hating, just seemed like you were trying to convince yourself that it was a "good fit" in what you wrote and then you look at the pic and it's bad.  Keep it 1hunna with yourself please

HB isn't for the thin skinned dudes like you (as in grow a thicker skin and take criticism)
October 16, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
frenchsauvage

junk is cool, NYC is ass

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

October 16, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
trapchef

My bad if someones already posted this, but anyone recognize the shirt on asap twelvy(guy on the right)? Never seen it before
October 16, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
celphtitled

It's Charles Bronson Tee. It dropped a few years ago.
October 16, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
Angryblak

lol I wasn't hating, just seemed like you were trying to convince yourself that it was a "good fit" in what you wrote and then you look at the pic and it's bad.  Keep it 1hunna with yourself please

HB isn't for the thin skinned dudes like you
this entire thread is made up almost entirely of frail white kids 
October 16, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
SilvioDante

Why are people wearing hoodies underneath that dont even flow with the colors of the jersey.  
Royal= white hoodie
Black= Black or white hoodie
Red= black or white hoodie
teal= basically stuck with black hoodie

That one dude had a gray hoodie underneath. Do whatever you want I guess but its not that hard to figure out and will look alot better.
pcl hoodie on black is flames.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

October 16, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
youngm

HB isn't for the thin skinned dudes like you
this entire thread is made up almost entirely of frail white kids 
I agree, I meant thin skin as in he needs to be able to take criticism
October 16, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
shupurimu

My bad if someones already posted this, but anyone recognize the shirt on asap twelvy(guy on the right)? Never seen it before
niggas are like ohh i needz dat shirt cuz asap XY has it.... gtfo
October 16, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
junk

Let us hate my fit
it fits good tho, size L?

The black jersey is a plainer version of an already very simplistic piece. Still dope tho. fdl is flames idc what the haters & kiddies think
It's M. Sorry guys, posted it with my phone and somehow it was turned. was shown on my phone the right way.

5'11 143lbs for the info. 
October 16, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
jooman

fuck this jersey talk can someone post whats dropping tomorrow? thanks
October 16, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
Ekinsbs

bronson tee. this tee didnt even come out that long ago. 

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

October 16, 2013 @ 05:29 PM

Inactive

dead at all dese faggots being skinny jeans rockin frail white boys and rly thinkin they could pull off the FDL

smdh
October 16, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
cognac

Can't hate on Junk's fit. Looks like its sized appropriate for his height and weight and he's not wearing a hoodie underneath to compensate for frailness to make a proper fit.
October 16, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
yunglink

FDL looks like something you would find at affliction :/ 
October 16, 2013 @ 05:32 PM

Inactive

Anyone got a fit pic of the Ski Pullover? Also is the entire inside polyester? Thanks in advance.

there ya go. also added hockey top and and arc logo
im pretty skinny so the hockey top has a weird fit to it, it kinda just hangs on my shoulders

my nigga u need to fucking kill yourself
October 16, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
VvlxnteN

M\

Anyone got a fit pic of the Ski Pullover? Also is the entire inside polyester? Thanks in advance.

there ya go. also added hockey top and and arc logo
im pretty skinny so the hockey top has a weird fit to it, it kinda just hangs on my shoulders

my nigga u need to fucking kill yourself
maybe you should stop hatin?
fag
October 16, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
peak0il

Redwall I need your help-- should I sell my hockey top so I can cop the overalls? Let me know a$vp

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.