[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:32
Copping a bogo via iphone EZ 
Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:33
it's a sheepskin nuptse, the warmth it will provide will be uncannied
lol you get no bitches huh
fuk being warm smh 
Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:35
Damn should I pull the trigger on leather crush? Looks dope but idk if it's worth that price 
haha na not at all 
edit: thats not even leather. thats just a black bucket...

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:44
Last week I ordered the

Supreme NEW ERA goretex "RED"
Navy Stars Camp (lack of swiftness for the camo)
WTC pin
Big Logo Beanie
4Stripe Beanie in Black w/ Turquoise
Flask

Today I ordered:
Racing Jacket in COLORS
Black Hate Camp
RED new era beanie
Pacific Camo shirt in Army Grey
Black Cross Hat
Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:45
5'8 150
A little baggy, but if your trying to layer it's perfect
I stuck TTS, Medium
my bad for the sideways picture..

#HansumBoys

Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:47
+1 Nice Fit @GaterWun
Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:47
he just said hes layering money, and dope fit squirtle

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:50
im in london and my mate goes to college in boston so i can order stuff to him and he'll bring it back for me

are there any good online shops for supreme other than here and blitz?
Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:52
thanks ya'll, I appreciate it blushing

Maybe i'm biased because it was my purchase aha, but so glad I didn't sleep on this one
The simplicity of the front is actually kinda nice

#HansumBoys

Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:52
someone please post pinstripe crusher fit

edit: get mine in on saturday, ill post a fit if you guys want one.

my names zane & i love odd future

Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:55
Damn should I pull the trigger on leather crush? Looks dope but idk if it's worth that price 
do it do it do it do it do it do it do it
Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:56
Last week I ordered the

WTC pin
Big Logo Beanie
Flask

Today I ordered:
Racing Jacket in COLORS
Black Hate Camp
RED new era beanie
Black Cross Hat
cool story bro
Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:59
Not bad if pants weren't skinny and weren't tucked into your vans, but if this is how you like it then so be it...
why are there so many haters in this damn thread. some guys like to wear theyre pants skinny, some prefer a looser fit. it's all preference. not sure how well all of you haters dress in this thread so unless youre gonna upload a fit pic that's gonna wow us, stop hating and appreciate the guys who take the time to upload fit pics to help people out.

smh
Hold on, not hating and didn't mean to come off as an asshole. Just my two cents. The jacket and ls look decent put together...

Also, I highly doubt the recent TNF on here will be it. The seller has listed the brand under "handmade" and if you zoom into the supreme and tnf arm badges, they look cheaply put on. As if done with a glue gun or something. 
Oct 17, 2013 @ 23:59
Last week I ordered the

WTC pin
Big Logo Beanie
Flask

Today I ordered:
Racing Jacket in COLORS
Black Hate Camp
RED new era beanie
Black Cross Hat
imo u copped a lot of garbage but thats me

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:02
do u even grammar
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:02
why are there so many haters in this damn thread. some guys like to wear theyre pants skinny, some prefer a looser fit. it's all preference. not sure how well all of you haters dress in this thread so unless youre gonna upload a fit pic that's gonna wow us, stop hating and appreciate the guys who take the time to upload fit pics to help people out.

smh
Hold on, not hating and didn't mean to come off as an asshole. Just my two cents. The jacket and ls look decent put together...

Also, I highly doubt the recent TNF on here will be it. The seller has listed the brand under "handmade" and if you zoom into the supreme and tnf arm badges, they look cheaply put on. As if done with a glue gun or something. 
this is hypebeast. hypebeast is a fashion forum. we are going to judge you for wearing your pants behind the tongue of your shoe because it looks fucking stupid 

where the azn girls at

Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:03
Surprised the black cross 5 panel is still sitting. Dont sleep
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:10
Originally posted by Inactive User

this is hypebeast. hypebeast is a fashion forum. we are going to judge you for wearing your pants behind the tongue of your shoe because it looks fucking stupid 
if you wear skinny jeans, you are automatically a faggot

my names zane & i love odd future

Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:15
Someone bought the tnf for $550

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:16
im in london and my mate goes to college in boston so i can order stuff to him and he'll bring it back for me

Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:16
glue gunthis is hypebeast. hypebeast is a fashion forum. we are going to judge you for wearing your pants behind the tongue of your shoe because it looks fucking stupid 
if you wear baggy jeans your automatically a bum...

Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:19
glue gunthis is hypebeast. hypebeast is a fashion forum. we are going to judge you for wearing your pants behind the tongue of your shoe because it looks fucking stupid 
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:20

If youre in London, there is this shop there on Peter Street it's called SUPREME
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:26
I wear dickie slims does that make me broke?
we concluded that you were broke a long time ago
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:27

If youre in London, there is this shop there on Peter Street it's called SUPREME
and this season is so sick you cunt
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:28
you wear dickie slims i wear supreme work pants

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:30
in before kids saying, "you cant wear that racing jacket, you dont even eat Wise potato chips."

*2Pac laugh*

Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:30

Hennessy jersey, flags hoodie, shane tee
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:32
@Redwall, wtf does that have to do with supreme??

On another note it will be really disappointing if that's the TNF collab.
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:36
honestly do you guys even eat potato chips to be buying that Wise jacket

in before kids saying, "you cant wear that racing jacket, you dont even eat Wise potato chips."

Too late
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.