Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 16, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
havuk

Someone pm me if they have a pcl bucket s/m, trades in your favor
October 16, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
tezzz

When will people understand that supreme or any other nice brand doesn't make you any more attractive and can  make you looks stupid if you buy into super hyped shit. Buy what looks best on you even if its not a potential grail maybe just a plain button up could be your grail because its the supreme piece that looks best on you.
Thats a negative I wore a bling hoodie , wich if you recall screen print was shit on that piece . and some random white bitch starts talking to me and say my hoodie is dope but it is clearly shit. And asks for my number.point being there is some bitches that get wet over this shit .but don't get me wrong that not why I buy it.

fat boy need a 10 piece

October 16, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
cd_preme

Don't be mad cause you didn't cop bruh 
Hope you're both wrong.
that was the price last year....

why do ppl doubt facts?

lmk

LMK
Last year they retailed for 146 I believe. They'll probably be 156 +10 shipping. So around 166 (probably)
damn i coulda swore it was more...dont feel like digging out the receipt for em, but you prolly right
$146-$148 it's a heavyweight cross grain like the 2 tone arc so should be about the same price.
October 16, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
cd_preme

who wants my hockey top for retail
PM'd
October 16, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
Rednalooz

Why buy sweatpants for over $100 made by Supreme...  When I can go to Walmart,Target or any other place and cop at least over 15+ Different sweatpant pairs for that $100?!
This is my thinking exactly but I am a slave to the machine, consumerism and conditioned to thinking Supreme shit is worth the money we spend just like all of us, that's why we're all here. We could just as easily spend the money from one box logo hoodie at Marshalls and get a few complete outfits but no one wants to see fit pics of Ecko hoodies and Mecca jeans.
I agree to a certain extent on some products. But just regular sweatpants for $100 seems rediculous when you can easily buy sweatpants much cheaper anywhere else. People really gonna stunt on the fact that they have not just regular sweatpants but "Supreme sweatpants".
You're right, it is overkill on the sweats but it comes down to do you want them? just look at all the idiots that bought that APC x Kanye crap.
How was the APC x Kanye collab crap? Because of the prices? That was the materials that drove that price up b. And the jawnz are coolcool
October 16, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
reeser

Just looked through my email and box logo was $146 retail last year.
October 16, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
xCaughtCheesinX

When will people understand that supreme or any other nice brand doesn't make you any more attractive and can  make you looks stupid if you buy into super hyped shit. Buy what looks best on you even if its not a potential grail maybe just a plain button up could be your grail because its the supreme piece that looks best on you.
That was deep Ye

My Gta 5 Fit Bruh 
My Gta 5 Fit Bruh 
How did you do that?
gotta make your crew emblem
that's dope

I shoot den I run that's how a niqqa post bail 'BITCH'

October 16, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Aloha Nelson

That was deep Ye

My Gta 5 Fit Bruh 
gotta make your crew emblem
that's dope

Ayyye my crew emblem is just the red bogo lol
October 16, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
xCaughtCheesinX

Hopefully New Era Beanie drop dayum I was ready to cop since last week confused

I shoot den I run that's how a niqqa post bail 'BITCH'

October 16, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
clarkjr

Got my maroon fleece pullover and blak striped bucket in. Maroon fleece fots great a little bit of loose stitching but I was satisfied and fits reallllly sweet. And was a little suprised with how big the logo was on the hood but in a good way (it still wasn't that big). Was planning on givin the crusher to one of my homies but its probably my favorite crusher design yet beside the pattern on it I don't like the logo in the front very much even though it does appear a bit better irl. The material is great and I think it's a bit nicer then the acid crusher I got last and it's stiff which I like and best of all surprisingly again is the loop at the bottom I like how that part fits.
Ur welcome

Supreme Collection Videos : http://www.youtube.com/clarkjrtube And Vlogs :D

October 16, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
mrteebonilla

damn i get mad views on my FS post in the marketplace and no on ever hits me up for any of it...like 100 views a day and shit

dont get as many on my big cartel tho

everyones broke this season razz

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 16, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
goldANDsacks

Why buy sweatpants for over $100 made by Supreme...  When I can go to Walmart,Target or any other place and cop at least over 15+ Different sweatpant pairs for that $100?!
oh god....

now i'm not gonna get into the "the quality" of supreme clothes or the fact that you box logo fiends can justify a $100+ sweatshirt, but not $100+ sweatpants....

let's just talk about commerce.

inch for inch, dollar for dollar, it costs a lot more to produce supreme sweatpants than the hanes sweats you buy at walmart. the sweatpants you buy at walmart come from the same mold. there is one standard cut and one set of colors that they mass produce every time. they can just keep going and going with the same settings on all of their factory machines and make them in perpetuity. not to forget, hanes is a huge company that can afford fancy and efficient machines or have the clout to get top tier deals with textile manufacturers. 

supreme on the other hand has to make a custom cut, then pick new colors and prints every season. they're constantly starting the process over from step one twice a year. and they're not making nearly as many sweatpants as hanes. if you make more at once, each individual unit can be cheaper. you can buy the same fabric at a much lower rate if you're planning to make the quantity hanes is doing over supreme. 

so what if everyone in the world thought like you? what if everyone said "fuck this, i'm gonna buy the cheaper sweatpants at walmart." then all of the other companies would go out of business and hanes would have a monopoly on the sweatpants market. then hanes could say "fuck it, we're only doing crotchless leopardprint sweatpants". and you know what? if you needed sweatpants, you would HAVE to buy those. it'd be your only option.

so buying the $100+ supreme sweatpants is actually supporting free market economics and is the better thing to do in the big picture. 
October 16, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
kingsrule4ever

oh god....

now i'm not gonna get into the "the quality" of supreme clothes or the fact that you box logo fiends can justify a $100+ sweatshirt, but not $100+ sweatpants....

inch for inch, dollar for dollar, it costs a lot more to produce supreme sweatpants than the hanes sweats you buy at walmart. the sweatpants you buy at walmart come from the same mold. there is one standard cut and one set of colors that they mass produce every time. they can just keep going and going with the same settings on all of their factory machines and make them in perpetuity. not to forget, hanes is a huge company that can afford fancy and efficient machines or have the clout to get top tier deals with textile manufacturers. 

supreme on the other hand has to make a custom cut, then pick new colors and prints every season. they're constantly starting the process over from step one twice a year. and they're not making nearly as many sweatpants as hanes. if you make more at once, each individual unit can be cheaper. you can buy the same fabric at a much lower rate if you're planning to make the quantity hanes is doing over supreme. 

so what if everyone in the world thought like you? what if everyone said "fuck this, i'm gonna buy the cheaper sweatpants at walmart." then all of the other companies would go out of business and hanes would have a monopoly on the sweatpants market. then hanes could say "fuck it, we're only doing crotchless leopardprint sweatpants". and you know what? if you needed sweatpants, you would HAVE to buy those. it'd be your only option.

so buying the $100+ supreme sweatpants is actually supporting free market economics and is the better thing to do in the big picture. 
but i hate getting swamp ass in my cairo sweatpants. you can't get swamp pits in a hoodie. i don't even think there is a thing called swamp pits...

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 16, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
FloridaStateInThe90s

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

October 16, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
adam5

oh god....

enough of this bogo talk @goldANDsacks, whatever happened with that bitch who mouth fucked you with the dildo
October 16, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
tyyler

ASAP Twelvy

October 16, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
stanpreme

oh god....

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

October 16, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
allday93

can someone post left to drop list
October 16, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
allday93

Any one know the highest price on a Supreme piece? I'm guessing it would be a jacket. I wanna know the price ranges.
First Tnf collabo. $1200-$2000

Or leopard m51 - $1000-$1500
i feel like the rmlz backpack would be worth bank as well.
blackhawks jersey also trying to fetch over a g
public enemy pullover too.
October 16, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
allday93

honestly lets kill the hockey top discussion. if you think fdl is soo hot and u got a grail good for you.cool at the end of the day i have both and the native bird is on some real og next level playa shit. yall look like herb-ass-swag-fags tryna rock the fdl tho....razz
October 16, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
cake.

Any one know the highest price on a Supreme piece? I'm guessing it would be a jacket. I wanna know the price ranges.

theres a PE pullover with a BIN at 300 in the marketplace right now.
October 16, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
allday93

damn i would buy that if i didn't already have. pe pullover going for less than varsity?? is it trashed. put a link.
October 16, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
macegod

October 16, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
ember

link cuz im not seein it
October 16, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
ruff.draft

My Gta 5 Fit Bruh 
whats yo crew?
October 16, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
allday93

link cuz im not seein it
I don't believe pe pullover is going for 300. is that seller retarded??
October 16, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
allday93

idk about u guys but im not feelin camo hoodie.
October 16, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
polarbear

honestly lets kill the hockey top discussion.
There, fixed it for you.

cold

October 16, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
allday93

u guys think wise jacket gonna sell out quick? I cant tell anymore. shit aint the same. especially cuz that hypebeast swag-fag-no-bars-having-ass asap rocky wore it.
October 16, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
ruff.draft

WISE jacket is gonna out quick but not too quick since it will be like >300$

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.