[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 25, 2013 @ 21:51
i feel like the ftp hat would've looked really good with a leather strap instead of being a fitted. imo

Fuck yall

Feb 25, 2013 @ 21:51
Fit for red jersey if no one had posted it (found on IG)
DAMN red looks sick as fuck. ive narrowed my options down to red, gold, and black. i cant decide theyre all toooo dope

Dont be fooled by the Instagram filter.

It is legal because I wish it.

Feb 25, 2013 @ 21:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Pyrex > Supreme 
Atta boy. These lames are salty that they can't afford the goods. 
Feb 25, 2013 @ 21:55
Pyrex > Supreme 
You can take that overpriced champion gear the hell home.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 21:58
you would really pay 275 for a fucking champion hoodie? fuck outta here bruh. you must dickride kanye and asap rocky HARD.

Fuck yall

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:02
you would really pay 275 for a fucking champion hoodie? fuck outta here bruh. you must dickride kanye and asap rocky HARD.
Im about to have black, white, red, and yellow in the pullovers, among other things from the collection you upset ?

This season is ass, and too many herbs rocking the box logo now adays. Hit me up for grey arabic or black cairo in xl

-Ryans the name
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:10
Im about to have black, white, red, and yellow in the pullovers, among other things from the collection you upset ?
spend some of that money at the gym fatboi

x

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:13
spend some of that money at the gym fatboi

Bout it, Bout it

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:14
So what's all dropping online this thursday? And what was the retail on the PCL cruiser?

twitter.com/krn__h • IG : @krn__h

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:17
sheets are fresh ngl..
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:18
So what's all dropping online this thursday? And what was the retail on the PCL cruiser?
drop is next thursday bro.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:22

This season is ass, and too many herbs rocking the box logo now adays. Hit me up for grey arabic or black cairo in xl

-Ryans the name
you really wanna spend almost $300 for a picture of what looks like 2 dudes bout to make out on a hoodie? damn b
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:25
Shit ain't the real Christ anyway.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:28
Looool people getting trolled by some pyrex fuckboy gtfo 
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:30
PYREX dont got shit on supreme.. fuck outta here
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:34
DAMN red looks sick as fuck. ive narrowed my options down to red, gold, and black. i cant decide theyre all toooo dope
im goin for black
Same, looks so clean. I think it'll be worth the price
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:34
for real though the people rating pyrex over supreme probably rep fake pyrex with gay leather skirts thinking they look like the next asap smh
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:36
for real though the people rating pyrex over supreme probably rep fake pyrex with gay leather skirts thinking they look like the next asap smh
CHurch shits all hype..
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:46
Theres no such think as fake pyrex
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:50
6'1 150 pounds.. im thinking large for the jerseys?

Fuck yall

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:50
Yes, ppl can make bootleg pyrex.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:52
no, all i have to do is get some blank champion hoodies, and screenprint.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:56
Word. Most people are just mad they cant afford them shits. I was saying if Virgil priced them hoodies at like 150, mad people would be rating it. 

But nah. Supreme > PYREX...You can't really compare the two anyways since PYREX only got like 8 pieces into their brand.

hansum is 4ever

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:56
dunno this guy but loads of people asking about the drop of this hoody so if youre looking for it, here it is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-Schminx-Pullover-Hoodie-Size-L-Mark-Gonzales-Navy-Hoody-Supream-/321078387896?pt=UK_Men_s_Hoodies_Sweats&hash=item4ac1c364b8

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:57

#HansumBoys

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:57
no, all i have to do is get some blank champion hoodies, and screenprint.
Lol. yall broke boys don't know there's inside tagging in their pieces. so y'all lost. 

hansum is 4ever

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:59
Why size is the gold bling deck???????????????

instagram--- @nb508

Feb 25, 2013 @ 22:59
more arabic shit... that collection was too dope.
most deff

YUNG PREME LXRD

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:00
was bling deck $88?

YUNG PREME LXRD

Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:02

-Ryans the name
Lol you are a walking lick. Paying 1500+ for 50 dollars worth of champion shit? No thanks

سبحان

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0