Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 16, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
nestle

whats all this talk about bogos coming out this week ? 
October 16, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
YoungRizal

Overall confirmed

Late pass nvm

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 16, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
vastaire

whats all this talk about bogos coming out this week ? 
thirst
Nyc93

Anyone who has the stars camp are you satisfied with it or not? I'm bout to pay resale 

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

Ye'

Why are people surprised at sweatpants being over $100? lol
October 16, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
MF Gooze

Why are people surprised at sweatpants being over $100? lol
cuz they're sweatpants.
October 16, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
LeumasKrap

they needa restock the stars camp in blk or olive!!!
October 16, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
frenchsauvage

damn first pocket tee complaining then continual hockey top complain/questions, now this sweatpant talk

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

October 16, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
MF Gooze

Why buy sweatpants for over $100 made by Supreme...  When I can go to Walmart,Target or any other place and cop at least over 15+ Different sweatpant pairs for that $100?!
This is my thinking exactly but I am a slave to the machine, consumerism and conditioned to thinking Supreme shit is worth the money we spend just like all of us, that's why we're all here. We could just as easily spend the money from one box logo hoodie at Marshalls and get a few complete outfits but no one wants to see fit pics of Ecko hoodies and Mecca jeans.
October 16, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
backlikethat

Tried layering with a a pretty thin hoodie to see if that would even make it look somewhat worth keeping it, and im definitely leaning towards selling it. i just cant fit it

fit doesn't look bad at all no need to sell that

fit is horrible dude. the jersey is way too big and the jeans looks like tights women wear
October 16, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
frenchsauvage

man go spend your corny dollars at marshalls then, why are you complaining it here.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

October 16, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
lilcombs

Anyone who has the stars camp are you satisfied with it or not? I'm bout to pay resale 
It's a great cap. I'm very satisfied
October 16, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
MF Gooze

man go spend your corny dollars at marshalls then, why are you complaining it here.
Bitch I ain't complaining, I'm in favor of the sweats. I was telling the dude that we could buy cheaper shit but then why be on this forum if you gonna do that.
October 16, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
supremepizza

October 16, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
KiddCoast

FUCK it's confirmed
Yay for another shitty collab. 
You ain't even seen it yet....

Twitter: @KiddCoast

October 16, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
kenzinauw

FUCK it's confirmed
Is that all this week? Geezzzz
October 16, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
havuk

Anyone know if the half zip XL fits big?
supremepizza

Why buy sweatpants for over $100 made by Supreme...  When I can go to Walmart,Target or any other place and cop at least over 15+ Different sweatpant pairs for that $100?!
This is my thinking exactly but I am a slave to the machine, consumerism and conditioned to thinking Supreme shit is worth the money we spend just like all of us, that's why we're all here. We could just as easily spend the money from one box logo hoodie at Marshalls and get a few complete outfits but no one wants to see fit pics of Ecko hoodies and Mecca jeans.
I agree to a certain extent on some products. But just regular sweatpants for $100 seems rediculous when you can easily buy sweatpants much cheaper anywhere else. People really gonna stung on the fact that they have not just regular sweatpants but "Supreme sweatpants".

thane20

FUCK it's confirmed

Wtf no one wears overalls 

Bang

October 16, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
supremepizza

October 16, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
xafriaf

FUCK it's confirmed
My dude it's overalls. I'm not going for the farmer look. And as for the rest of the collection I'm sure it'll have that tree bark camo, which I'm not digging too much, but we'll see
October 16, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
MF Gooze

I agree to a certain extent on some products. But just regular sweatpants for $100 seems rediculous when you can easily buy sweatpants much cheaper anywhere else. People really gonna stunt on the fact that they have not just regular sweatpants but "Supreme sweatpants".
You're right, it is overkill on the sweats but it comes down to do you want them? just look at all the idiots that bought that APC x Kanye crap.
October 16, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
MF Gooze

I agree to a certain extent on some products. But just regular sweatpants for $100 seems rediculous when you can easily buy sweatpants much cheaper anywhere else. People really gonna stung on the fact that they have not just regular sweatpants but "Supreme sweatpants".

Perfect example, I wear Hanea tshirts all the time. But am I gonna go out of my way and buy them through Supreme, paying over $25+$10 for shipping, because it's by Supreme? Nahh, I'll buy them elsewhere and in fact probably at least get 2x the pack of tshirts vs. Supremes single pack of tshirts. 
Which Supreme pieces do you think are worth the price? because there's ALWAYS a cheaper alternative.
October 16, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
allday93

Tried layering with a a pretty thin hoodie to see if that would even make it look somewhat worth keeping it, and im definitely leaning towards selling it. i just cant fit it

fit is horrible dude. the jersey is way too big and the jeans looks like tights women wear
u guys keep sayin hockey top is a nice piece. how come NOBODY on here can pull it off???? you guys look retarded as shit. no swag whatsoever. it honest looks like a been trill jersey.
October 16, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
fyuur

Plot Twist: The overalls have a box logo on the stomach

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

October 16, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
joeblow

what if supreme did a limited re-release of the thunderbird jersey because they just happened to find a box of them in their warehouse, like some other brvnds?

good thing or bad thing?
Just wouldn't happen. The only brands that put up stuff when they find a back stock are the ones that need the money and Supreme definitely doesn't need the money.
this would only happen if they do another warehouse sale
October 16, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
supremepizza

October 16, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
rdeluna

u guys keep sayin hockey top is a nice piece. how come NOBODY on here can pull it off???? you guys look retarded as shit. no swag whatsoever. it honest looks like a been trill jersey.
"no swag whatsoever"
October 16, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
Based Boy

plot twist number 2: its made from the repeater camp material/something similar with an all over box logo print

-Caterpillar
October 16, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
allday93

Why not both?

if you have both of these and think fdl is nicer, U HAVE NO SWAG. if u got somethin to say fit battle me bruh. I will crush anyone saying fdl is hotter. and ill kill em wearing fdl and nativebird.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.