[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 17, 2013 @ 16:56
LMAO @ the dudes who wanna cancel their wise jackets cus its still sitting.

talk about HYPEBEAST FAGSSSSS

I shoot den I run that's how a niqqa post bail 'BITCH'

Oct 17, 2013 @ 16:58
@allday93 WE ALL GET IT! YOU'RE BLACK! YOU LOVE BLACK GUYS. Stop with this whole black and white shit already. 

@protoscum1990, the fit is clean, not too flashy, the MIA dunks were a nice touch. 

i was gonna make a joke about BBC over supreme...but thats mad homo and im not gonna spread hate just for laughs
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:00
@hick lmaoooooo I honestly laughed at tht 1
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:04
I like protoscum1990's fits.  I wouldn't have worn a camp with the jersey but that's b/c I don't like camps really,but it's not like you're going to wear a beanie at a hot ass concert.

Dunks with the jersey looks fine, idk what that fuss is about.  

And his fit pics are actually out and about, not in some dark dingy bedroom in his parents house. 

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:05
yea...crusher with that jersey
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:08
did they give out wise chips at the store?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:14
allday93 i want a tagged pic of your face (no homo) to prove that you are actually black, beacuse everything you have been posting so far is like something i would expect of some cocky white kid who wears some been trill shit and thinks its "high fashun" and they are a fashion god

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:14
88$ for a crusher no thanks I'm a broke boy
hmu i'll go halfsies with you
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:15

we know

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
I like protoscum1990's fits. I wouldn't have worn a camp with the jersey but that's b/c I don't like camps really,but it's not like you're going to wear a beanie at a hot ass concert.

Dunks with the jersey looks fine, idk what that fuss is about.

And his fit pics are actually out and about, not in some dark dingy bedroom in his parents house.

plus hes black
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:16

so stoked to be grabbing the best hat of the season at a steal of only $36 
Grail status 
so... you were able to easily cop directly from supreme at a steal. how does any of that qualify this as a "grail"? i mean i'm not knocking you for liking the hat. but grails should require some kind of struggle to acquire. or be a "price is no factor" status. 
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:19

so stoked to be grabbing the best hat of the season at a steal of only $36 
Grail status 
so... you were able to easily cop directly from supreme at a steal. how does any of that qualify this as a "grail"? i mean i'm not knocking you for liking the hat. but grails should require some kind of struggle to acquire. or be a "price is no factor" status. 
NO! Not again with this whole grail discussion! 
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:22
NO! Not again with this whole grail discussion! 
well, it was a weak drop this week. what else to talk about?
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:23
20131017_015347_Richtone(HDR)scumshytprotoyou see. us niggas be trendy as fuk. shoutout all my niggas on here looking fresh.
Nice fit, but matching dunks with the jersey is a bit highschool.
the color of the dunks are a lot more vibrant than the jersey

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:25
Definately would have bought Wise jacket if it had no branding, no nothing on it

Collars good, buttoning is cool and looks like a good fit
it wouldn't be a racing jacket if it didn't have the branding -_-

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:25
hmu i'll go halfsies with you

fit pic with both of you...i promise i wont hate
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:26
when starts the sale and is this only for USA and instore or online too?

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:26
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

IG: _pierce

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:35
Yeah so I bought that Leather Crusher without having any hesitation whatsoever about it. Should come in between this week, that item was one of the few items I actually want out of this boring season
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:35
My boy proto coming through with clean fits and positivity, you're the only one who I've seen the teal look good.
That's how the jersey should fit, not like a skin tight LS tee, take notes

IG: _pierce

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:39
I haven't bought an actual Supreme crusher yet. I bought the m/l leather crusher. Anyone know how it'll fit? HUF l/xl buckets fit me perectly, Quiet Life m/l buckets fit me but its a little snug.
I have an UNFTD tiger camo bucket that fits me perfect. i'm 7 5/8 if that helps thanks.
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:41
So how many times have the jackets "sold out" so far?

I won't be surprised if those fuckbois at supreme bring the price down over the weekend
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:45
Like you've ever owned one. smfh
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:46
yo that color wise nascar jacket is +++1
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:47
is that you behind those kids?
nah thats kidrisen too easy.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:54
Don't make him bring up his feelings again

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:58

who are you mate?

quote me next time homie why you scared to quote
I posted under you, the fuck am I quoting for? Again... Like you've ever owned one. smfh
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:59
Redwall where your collection at?
Here's another quote for you @Redwall.
Oct 17, 2013 @ 18:03
I swear most of  you are hella insecure and got picked on at school, so you pick fights with strangers in a forum to compensate. 
Oct 17, 2013 @ 18:04

who are you mate?

quote me next time homie why you scared to quote
   Shotsss FIREDDDDD by REDWALLblinkyeyes

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.