October 15, 2013 @ 02:27 PM
xafriaf

Just saw this on IG lol

October 15, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
mikuhatsune

Love my navy paisley, I'm gonna wear mine just cause of that picture 
October 15, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
stanpreme

IMO it's better to look for classic Supreme pieces than pay rape for the hockey jersey, PCL, etc. I just got a 2007 black box logo crew neck for $175 shipped cool

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

October 15, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
OneForeigner

someone wanna help me with sizing info, the pants say size 36, but actual measurement is 38? if im normally a size 38, would the paisleys fit me?
October 15, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
bsm1017

is anybody as psyched as i am for the Franklin pullover?? prly gonna be one of my favorite pieces this season

Él Duderîno

October 15, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
SilvioDante

the fuck are they gonna drop this week????

There's nothing left lol, and I doubt it'll be a subtle drop.

If not Wise Jacket I'm schleep  
October 15, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
SilvioDante

someone wanna help me with sizing info, the pants say size 36, but actual measurement is 38? if im normally a size 38, would the paisleys fit me?

This you right? lol fat fuck. No they wont fit.
October 15, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
pattshreds

idk bruh. probably the allah zeus budden LS

-Caterpillar
genuinely mad that i bought it after seeing this picture
part of supreme pieces is how u wear it. what u can pull off. u cant have a shit outfit then just thro on preme and think you look good. seriously those shorts and camps don go wit that shirt.
who tf still wears plaid shorts...

i still really like the shirt. it is all about how you wear it.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

October 15, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
kingjoffery

God I wish hb would get their market place together. It's fucking pathetic... no wonder every one is spamming ebay links. It needs sub categories for sizes and jackets/hats/pants ect, organize that shit and maybe people will use it. Otherwise strictly will get first dibs at everything and you guys get to haggle ebay rapists for the left overs. 

I don't drink too much - I know the Bud wiser.

October 15, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
Skayyboard

Where tf did bilbo baggins come from
October 15, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
chads

let's all sign a pact to not buy any supreme on the initial drops so they move the items to the sale so we can reap the benefits of cheap prices
Most people would rather pay the extra 30% on an item so that they can actually wear it during the season it was designed for rather than wait 5 months just so they can save some money. 

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 15, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
kingjoffery

Look how organized the market place is on s.s. Take some pride in your shit.  

October 15, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
chads

Most companies use vanity sizing just like supreme. So if you usually wear a 38, that means the actual measurement is probably 40 meaning that Sup 36 actually being a 38 wouldn't fit you.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 15, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
OneForeigner

Most companies use vanity sizing just like supreme. So if you usually wear a 38, that means the actual measurement is probably 40 meaning that Sup 36 actually being a 38 wouldn't fit you.
thank you for useful information and not some jerk bullshit that makes no sense.
October 15, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
OneForeigner

no actually, that isnt me. Lol dude, you love jumping on me whenever you can. if you got beef lets settle it already instead of you internet flexing when you are just some frail bitch sitting behind a screen.
October 15, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
supmax

Shots fired

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

October 15, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
SilvioDante

no actually, that isnt me. Lol dude, you love jumping on me whenever you can. if you got beef lets settle it already instead of you internet flexing when you are just some frail bitch sitting behind a screen.
Lol calling people frail cause your fat ass is 300lbs and dont match up to your crisco sweating body aint the right way.

Fucking moon pie looking faggot.

October 15, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
OneForeigner

Lol calling people frail cause your fat ass is 300lbs and dont match up to your crisco sweating body aint the right way.

and once again, flexing behind a screen. I weigh 264 pounds. not muscular but weight is weight. come on bruh. You pussied out at the warehouse sale for black scale when i called you out. Gonna do it again?
October 15, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
SilvioDante

and once again, flexing behind a screen. I weigh 264 pounds. not muscular but weight is weight. come on bruh. You pussied out at the warehouse sale for black scale when i called you out. Gonna do it again?
The fuck? lol i dont remember anyone saying anything dont confuse me bruh i aint mega and wont step out and slap a bitch.

Fuck outta here trying to get e cred acting like you calling people out. Lol go cry some more to mega your daddy.
October 15, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
monday

So the pants sizing isn't true to size ? Size up then ?
October 15, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
SilvioDante

Kidrisen you take the internet to serious so easy to troll you lol Just stop being emotional online the fuck you care bout what people say?
October 15, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
youngm

Only person to pull off a leather bucket hat will have to look like this

Every frail ass white dude that buys it will look like shit.
October 15, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
Jaytufli

Whats resell on black Pam Grier tee
October 15, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
OneForeigner

Kidrisen you take the internet to serious so easy to troll you lol Just stop being emotional online the fuck you care bout what people say?
cus i got feelings, just like everyone else here, i just don't hide them behind a screen. So when you call me out like you are some tough shit i'm gonna step up.
October 15, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
mikuhatsune

Look how organized the market place is on s.s. Take some pride in your shit.  
let me get your ss account 
October 15, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
Moises Arias

eww this nigga legs is gross. how do you allow yourself to get that nasty. nigga legs looking like 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 15, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
finance_all-star

I'm posting this since lots of people have been asking about pant sizing, specifically work pants.

I would just take the measurements from the Supreme's website and compare them to your build. I have the work pant from last year (FW 12) in a 32 and it's a little too big. Remember that the work pants aren't baggy, but they have a looser fit than say the no wale corduroy slim jean from this season.

Supreme Royal Stewart Work Pant Fit Pics:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09780_zps21a79651.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09782_zps46d87a84.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09783_zps09547e23.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09784_zps91d29fdd.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09785_zpsf0fb4bc2.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09786_zps2a8777b7.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/andrewfrederick/DSC09787_zps186cf30d.jpg

Hopefully this is helpful.

WTB SUPREME FW 13 2013 BURGUNDY PAISLEY PANT TROUSER 32

October 15, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
idmwyni

kidrisen. i usually dont get into arguements on the internet due to the fact that they are completely pointless but on this occasion im gonna have to say just GET A FUCKING LIFE. twice recently i have seen you on the HB forums 'calling people out'. both times it was over some trivial shit. you stated before that you knew how fat you were and you didnt give a fuck. i supported you on this. yet your asking people on here who ridicule you about your weight to meet you in real life so you can fight them. to me this screams that you give far too many fucks about what others think and try to get one up on these people by getting angry. i suggest you look at solving the real problem that is causing you anger. 
October 15, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
SilvioDante

cus i got feelings, just like everyone else here, i just don't hide them behind a screen. So when you call me out like you are some tough shit i'm gonna step up.
step up to what? the keyboard? Lol see thats the shit you gonna catch a heart attack over lol. Why you got feelings on the internet?
October 15, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
kingjoffery

let me get your ss account 

Okay, my ss account for your lilfe, we can swap it out.  cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.