[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

February 23, 2013 @ 18:18:58
Wait didn't someone say that the tees this season run a little bigger than last season?
February 23, 2013 @ 18:22:59
i felt last season ran more TTS for the shirts

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

February 23, 2013 @ 18:25:43
@rezmo I'm 6'5 and about the same weight and large fit me perfectly

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 23, 2013 @ 18:26:13
Tee's are slightly thinner and LS tee's are stitched differently, i struck up a convo with Tino at the store on Thursday since i was the last fucker in there and i asked him what the line on saturday would look like and all he said was "those kids better not wait too long cause we're not restocking like last season anymore." so if anyones been sitting outside of SupLA all day hoping to get some floral shorts or someshit you better not get your hopes up lol
February 23, 2013 @ 18:27:14
i wanna know where the fuck these people find these checkout bots?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 23, 2013 @ 18:31:10
Whats the SUPLA line looking like? 

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

February 23, 2013 @ 18:32:59
6'3 150 repping that Large gang we outchea son

Bang

February 23, 2013 @ 18:41:17
lmaoo

anyway, anyone know the retail for last season's 8 ball or cars shirt?
February 23, 2013 @ 18:42:56
lmaoo

whats so funny?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 23, 2013 @ 18:44:59
lmaoo

the 8 ball was £90 so whatever that would be in $$
February 23, 2013 @ 18:47:12
no NY restock, jebbia was at the store tho
February 23, 2013 @ 18:47:50
@dangorius
The line at SUP LA is aboit 10-115 deep. Back to the "Bang" store

IG: _pierce

February 23, 2013 @ 18:53:33
Will the mesh crewnecks cost the same as the rose jersey? Hoping they cost a bit less
February 23, 2013 @ 18:56:54
for real!

Él Duderîno

February 23, 2013 @ 19:00:12
for real!
I can't find shit on google for it like am I not searching the right thing? idk. it pisses me off that these fuckbois get multiple items that I can't even get one of cuz of them.

February 23, 2013 @ 19:01:23
for real!
I can't find shit on google for it like am I not searching the right thing? idk. it pisses me off that these fuckbois get multiple items that I can't even get one of cuz of them.
yeahh..Supreme is pretty easy to cop from, ive never had a problem copping what i wanted (knock on wood) but i just want it for my sneaker releases!

Él Duderîno

February 23, 2013 @ 19:03:33
for real!
theres no such thing as checkout bots that i know of. lol

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

February 23, 2013 @ 19:03:46
Copped the Shminx hoodie and the plaid button up. very very tits smokeyface But ima sit on 'em for a while till i see what theyre going for on ebay

Twitter: @KiddCoast

February 23, 2013 @ 19:04:30
for real!
yeahh..Supreme is pretty easy to cop from, ive never had a problem copping what i wanted (knock on wood) but i just want it for my sneaker releases!
agreed. Sneaker releases is really what I want it for.

February 23, 2013 @ 19:10:57
Thought's on what the 1st collaboration might be? I'm thinking Vans.
Probably Vans and then CDG, same as last year.
February 23, 2013 @ 19:11:41
Colors for Audrey tee? Only seen pics of white so far. 
February 23, 2013 @ 19:13:02
Thought's on what the 1st collaboration might be? I'm thinking Vans.
Probably Vans and then CDG, same as last year.
CDG would be great again.

Quote: " The latest issue of Japanese fashion magazine SENSE alluded to a second capsule collection by the two brands in its “Next Issue” section. At the risk of speculation breaking the internet, no further information has been made available." 

http://hypebeast.com/2013/2/rumor-supreme-x-comme-des-garcons-shirt-part-2-coming-in-2013 
February 23, 2013 @ 19:19:51
Keepin the Bullet Botttle Opener for life doe doe

Twitter: @KiddCoast

February 23, 2013 @ 19:22:10
any1 know how much the guns shirt costz in pounds sterlin?

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

February 23, 2013 @ 19:22:15
Last year
Vans collab released March 8th.
CDG  March 16th 
Clarks March 29th.
February 23, 2013 @ 19:27:11
for real!
ive seen videos before, basically people have some program that, for example, as soon as nikestore tweets a live link to a pair of '88 3s, theyre computer automatically buys it, charges it to their credit card, and is done without the person even needing to do anything...thats why when you get there to a link earlier than anyone else but sizes are already gone, its cause of these programs

Él Duderîno

February 23, 2013 @ 19:32:32
ive seen videos before, basically people have some program that, for example, as soon as nikestore tweets a live link to a pair of '88 3s, theyre computer automatically buys it, charges it to their credit card, and is done without the person even needing to do anything...thats why when you get there to a link earlier than anyone else but sizes are already gone, its cause of these programs
I got you if you wanna pay some $$$
February 23, 2013 @ 19:33:19
^haha you prly dont, but as a joke, how much, prly somethin way overpriced?

Él Duderîno

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x