Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 15, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
BruceSHVRP

if yall saw my collection you would say it matches up with my post count, not gonna lie tho i got some gems doe from previous seasons too
October 15, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
Based Boy

Virgin Mary keychain this Thursday ?
broke boi again this thursday?

-Caterpillar
October 15, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
ornettec

Why do you ask stupid questions like this?
October 15, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
GaterWun

must...resist...redwall...joke...

#HansumBoys

October 15, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
RasterMoshi.

Redwall possibly a keychain collector, confirmed.
October 15, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
Angryblak

I would go with your true size.
im about 5'10 125, went XL just to be safe,  I like my stuffy really baggy, I should have prolly gone large but didn't want to risk it, fits on the bigger size but doesn't look bad depends on how your going to wear it and what look you want.  if ur wearing it on its own I wouldn't size up but if u wanna wear it over a hoodie and stuff it wouldn't hurt.
XL? How arent you a medium?
I should have gone L but w/e and idk dude just hate having tight clothes on 
you are pretty frail so a L would hardly be tight
October 15, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
xafriaf

I say we just ignore red wall completely. No responses, no jokes. We know he has nothing. There's no point in trying to get him to show something that's non-existent
October 15, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
MF Gooze

lol so who plans on buying the jizz covered flannel so we can make fun of you in advance?
I actually like the bukkake shirt and I don't fuck with flannels at all. Other than that I'm just looking forward to the Virgin Mary keychain, INRI beanies, and Cosby beanie.
I'm not saying anyone is an idiot for liking it, cause you're entitled to your opinion. All I'm saying is expect to get made fun of cause it does look like its covered in jizz
It does look jizz blasted but I like it cuz its different and it'll make me look like I'm poor and am forced to wear a shirt that should have been thrown away.
October 15, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
Angryblak

lol so who plans on buying the jizz covered flannel so we can make fun of you in advance?
I actually like the bukkake shirt and I don't fuck with flannels at all. Other than that I'm just looking forward to the Virgin Mary keychain, INRI beanies, and Cosby beanie.
I'm not saying anyone is an idiot for liking it, cause you're entitled to your opinion. All I'm saying is expect to get made fun of cause it does look like its covered in jizz
It does look jizz blasted but I like it cuz its different and it'll make me look like I'm poor and am forced to wear a shirt that should have been thrown away.

don't be a pussy just walk around without a shirt or is that 2dgy4u?
Smalls

how long did it take for the black bogo to sell out last year?
Some of you guys care WAY too much about sellout time. But like 45 seconds probably.
word

someone who is truly swift doesnt worry about sellout times because they will be able to cop regardless
I be checking out in less than 30 seconds.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Based Boy

I say we just ignore red wall completely. No responses, no jokes. We know he has nothing. There's no point in trying to get him to show something that's non-existent
or we could terrorize him and make him psychotic 

-Caterpillar
October 15, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
xafriaf

how long did it take for the black bogo to sell out last year?
Some of you guys care WAY too much about sellout time. But like 45 seconds probably.
word

someone who is truly swift doesnt worry about sellout times because they will be able to cop regardless
I be checking out in less than 30 seconds.
Once you get under 15 you're set.
October 15, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
Jet Jaguar

God damn XL @ 5'10 125? I have 75+ pounds on you at ~5'10 and XL fits me with room. Whatever though, if you like the fit thats cool.

Anyway, all I want that's left is the hex ripstop camp, vm keychain, and either the ribbed or diagonal stripe beanie. Hopefully some collab tees and maybe a box logo if im not a brokeboy when they drop.
October 15, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
sanvhez

What a faggot rip thunderbird
October 15, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
braeden.ng

God damn XL @ 5'10 125? I have 75+ pounds on you at ~5'10 and XL fits me with room. Whatever though, if you like the fit thats cool.

Anyway, all I want that's left is the hex ripstop camp, vm keychain, and either the ribbed or diagonal stripe beanie. Hopefully some collab tees and maybe a box logo if im not a brokeboy when they drop.
yea thats what I'm sayin, but for real I won't be getting any more XL, was first supreme piece...
October 15, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
BruceSHVRP

yea thats what I'm sayin, but for real I won't be getting any more XL, was first supreme piece...
you wont be getting any more supreme? wise decision 
October 15, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
youngm

how can people fuck with that leather bucket lmao
October 15, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
Smalls

How can people fuck with buckets in general?!
true, especially the pcl bucket.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 15, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
Ekinsbs

Leather bucket is the best bucket this season. Leather looks fucking buttery. Better than wearing a fucking garden on your head.

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

October 15, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
PAPOUCHE

Thermal zip-up soon...?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

aldan.michaels

Some dude posted this on a jordan page on fb

read the last few releases, KDVI SUPREME is this legit? i fucking hope not 

http://imgur.com/g09PhDN
nud0

its just hype tbh haha
October 15, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Ye'

It's not the brand Supreme smh 
October 15, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
Based Boy

you're bad

they are otherwise known as the dc pre heat. 

they are just restocking them

-Caterpillar
October 15, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
aldan.michaels

you're bad

they are otherwise known as the dc pre heat. 

they are just restocking them

-Caterpillar
not into shoes, i wouldnt know.  but thanks for the information hah
October 15, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
chief

How can people fuck with buckets in general?!
why are people still butthurt over bucket hats?

•••

October 15, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
kingsrule4ever

I had a cdg one and absolutely loved it, just never wore it. How many of you actually wear a bucket hat often enough to keep it? I like having clothes I actually wear so I just sold it.

IG: kingsrule4ever

October 15, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
CaptainMurphy

I can't pull off bucket hats. I don't hate on them though,I think there cool if you can pull it off. People who are fans of buckets,I'd like to see some fit pics though,Not trying to start anything I'm honestly curious how they look.
October 15, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
PAPOUCHE

its just hype tbh haha
They're also kind of a Hip Hop staple tbh...

But yeah it's mostly hype these days...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

October 15, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
janderson

Okay has anyone else had this problem, I ordered the sunrise tee from f/w 12 and have obviously had it for a while and recently my friend and I decided to do a legit check on it and first off the tag came off as a complete fake. The font was a different size and the spacing was weird, the box logo was sus, and waterspot was completely visible.It'd looked like an obvious fake but I bought it from the website and have the receipt? This ever happen to anyone?! 

480 to the 808

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.