Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 9, 2013 @ 11:53 AM
joeconway

such obvious photoshop, you can't fool a graphic designer.
lol i don't even know how to use photoshop mr graphic designer. some of these are og some r bnwt. i cant really fit my collection in one pic. i put the paper between the clothes for proof. no more wasting my time taking pics. this is completely pointless.
At some point could we see the whole collection? shit is wild.
god damn i want that duck camo tnf.
that fucking field jacket is all i want as 'grails' it looks so good.
October 9, 2013 @ 11:54 AM
SHARKlN

October 9, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
evanboeckel

is that a star of david on dills shoulder? maybe he is a gangster disciplesuprised
October 9, 2013 @ 11:57 AM
BruceSHVRP

jacket is a medium

im 6 ft 150 lbs

bout to cop both cam tees right now 

edit: welp....cant add M to the cart smh waited too long to buy em
looks big for a medium considering your 6'0
im 6'4 and copped XL
October 9, 2013 @ 12:36 PM
$timRep

Going to try and cop the hockey top from the mobile app while golfing with my boss. But if I don't get it I'll have more money for my GoPro. #brokeboi priorities.
You have to take advantage of the fact you're golfing with the boss and you won't be a #brokeboi 
Fuck him up then give him lessons and be smooth with it aiming for that raise. 

Business golfing is a lot like getting in a girls pants. 
October 9, 2013 @ 12:39 PM
BALLOUT300

@evenboeckel #GDK
October 9, 2013 @ 01:26 PM
mrteebonilla

Someone call Chris Hansen
word this nigga is type sus...his poses and shit and facial expressions....

"Hey you want to know how you can get a free deck? cool "

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 9, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
GijBoston

how much is the fleece pullover gonna be?

www.gijboston.com

October 9, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
SHARKlN

It was funny someone wrote on Sage Elsesser's instagram about how Dill was exploiting these kids for his supre cool new FA skate team and Sage replied right back to him like "NU UH MEANIE!". When they reply, you know it's true.
As far as FA, Dill is washed up as fuck. Like all washed up skaters, he'll cash in on whatever cred he has. I can't imagine the last 20 years of being a broke drug addict have put him in a decent spot. It's funny though because it really is some cool stuff, the whole young scruffy looking team and shit, but it's just going to create another round of Dill's down the line, when there's SO. MUCH. MONEY. being made by Supreme, Vans, etc. at stake that should really be ending up in these skater's pockets. 
October 9, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
fyuur

Still gonna cop an FA board doe, hope that shit isn't like $70

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

October 9, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
airmatthias

Goddamn that duck camo shits on this seasons pacific camo.

Infact the whole fw09 shits on this season. Just hope we get some good collabs soon
October 9, 2013 @ 02:28 PM
Chuck E

You aint scaring no one bitch. Ill meet up with you fam and bring my collection. I can already confirm right now my wrinkled ass bling logo i use to gym in will piss on your made up fantasy collection. No one likes cocky bastards like you. Im not salty whatsoever im just trying to keep you in your place cocksucker
lol. I wasn't even being cocky. please don't be salty. how am I tryna scare someone?btw these r just the pieces i have laying around. y would i make up lies??
such obvious photoshop, you can't fool a graphic designer.
lol i don't even know how to use photoshop mr graphic designer. some of these are og some r bnwt. i cant really fit my collection in one pic. i put the paper between the clothes for proof. no more wasting my time taking pics. this is completely pointless.
how much you want for that P.E Starter? and what size?

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

October 9, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
Mouse_mejo

If I traded a ds orange field pullover, how much cash would yall feel id have to add to get a thunderbirds lol?
October 9, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
alliancewill

I heard a rumor about a apc collab pt2
October 9, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
psass

It was funny someone wrote on Sage Elsesser's instagram about how Dill was exploiting these kids for his supre cool new FA skate team and Sage replied right back to him like "NU UH MEANIE!". When they reply, you know it's true.
As far as FA, Dill is washed up as fuck. Like all washed up skaters, he'll cash in on whatever cred he has. I can't imagine the last 20 years of being a broke drug addict have put him in a decent spot. It's funny though because it really is some cool stuff, the whole young scruffy looking team and shit, but it's just going to create another round of Dill's down the line, when there's SO. MUCH. MONEY. being made by Supreme, Vans, etc. at stake that should really be ending up in these skater's pockets. 
1. Dill and AVE are starting their own brand, and it's a good thing. It's nothing new, look at Girl, Baker, or Birdhouse- all brands started by skaters that were older and wanted to have control of their own destiny. Also, you can't skate forever and put out banger part after banger part.

2. Do you really know how much mark up there is in Supreme? It takes money to make quality products. Yes, they're in business to make money, but I don't believe it's as much as people think. My opinion based on retail sales experience.

3. Vans is a worldwide company. Yes, one would think there has to be plenty of mark-up in Vans, but imagine how much it takes to pay all employees, marketing, bills, etc. Paying their athletes should be a high priority, but bottom-line, you don't know how much they're making. don't speak in absolutes when you don't have proof.

Not firing shots, but I had to speak on this.

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

October 9, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
fyuur

I heard a rumor about a apc collab pt2
Let's hope that this time the denim doesn't have "Fuck 'Em" on your asscheeks.

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

October 9, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
me>u

supreme font not big enough on harvard pullover so no one can see it that means i aint coppin 

instagram: funthera

October 9, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
journey321

I rarely post here compared to the last couple of days and I won't be posting on this thread particularly until Wednesday night. 

The wait will be worth it

10/9/2013

Stay calm keep that seat belt on boys.

-10/9/2013 
October 9, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
sprocket

Anyone down to trade a L soup basquiat tee for my M? It's still crispy
October 9, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
mrteebonilla

heard $138

foh

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 9, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
Cold World

1. Dill and AVE are starting their own brand, and it's a good thing. It's nothing new, look at Girl, Baker, or Birdhouse- all brands started by skaters that were older and wanted to have control of their own destiny. Also, you can't skate forever and put out banger part after banger part.

2. Do you really know how much mark up there is in Supreme? It takes money to make quality products. Yes, they're in business to make money, but I don't believe it's as much as people think. My opinion based on retail sales experience.

3. Vans is a worldwide company. Yes, one would think there has to be plenty of mark-up in Vans, but imagine how much it takes to pay all employees, marketing, bills, etc. Paying their athletes should be a high priority, but bottom-line, you don't know how much they're making. don't speak in absolutes when you don't have proof.

Not firing shots, but I had to speak on this.
Shark doesn't understand business. Especially the skateboarding industry. We are at a turn where the skaters themselves are tired of getting short changed. It's now a DIY market thanks to a lot of people. Most notably Dyrdek who's done it correctly. Your point with Vans is 100% correct. They don't bank on 110$ shoes from supreme, or wtaps, or anything else you see as hype. They have overhead across the world. A major corporation. Google how much skateboarding is actually worth and you'll see how little the market is, especially with so many "brands". 

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

October 9, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
ghostpizza

suspended

I rarely post here compared to the last couple of days and I won't be posting on this thread particularly until Wednesday night. 

10/9/2013

-10/9/2013 
Did you browse all the previous pages to find this just for upvotes? wtf
October 9, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
sprocket

heard $138

foh
Size Large
October 9, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
SilvioDante

10/9/2013

-10/9/2013 
Did you browse all the previous pages to find this just for upvotes? wtf
Hi redwall new account?
October 9, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
tiego

lol saw this on the way back from les the other night
October 9, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
sneakers05

Been lurking in this forum for the past few weeks and of the 2356 pages theres about 300 pages of actual useful information ( and no I didnt go through all pages)...
October 9, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
guzimane

somebody please post fit pic of pinstripe crusher

-guzi guzi
October 9, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
charizard

Been lurking in this forum for the past few weeks and of the 2356 pages theres about 300 pages of actual useful information ( and no I didnt go through all pages)...
what a weird first post
October 9, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
vastaire

lol saw this on the way back from les the other night
DEFS THE INSPIRATION FOR HATE SWEATER AND KEYCHAIN
October 9, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
sneakers05

what a weird first post
And its weird because I'm talking the truth? I've been messing with hypebeast forums for a few years and fell off because there were more important things in life....

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.