[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 15, 2013 @ 20:43
can't wait until my hockey top comes now smh
Oct 15, 2013 @ 20:43
We gotta stop flaming niggas when they post fit pics, got everybody shook to post one smh

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 15, 2013 @ 20:46
Height and Size you went with?

For the thread. 
6' 140lbs
Oct 15, 2013 @ 20:47
"If the fit is shit, you must not acquit"
Oct 15, 2013 @ 20:48
you skinny fucks will never understand the life of a bigger person. bastards.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 20:53
I fuck with your denim, but yeah hockey top isn't the business for you

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Oct 15, 2013 @ 20:55
y'all niggas dont know how to dress...
because germany is universally known for its great fashion sense..

Oct 15, 2013 @ 20:59

why are you still talking about this? like no one has brought you or your weight up this whole page I was starting to feel bad for you but now it seems like you want to argue with someone about your weight...... just shut up and move on about it
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:01
so here is my fitpic for the paisley pant
ready for some downvotes, just want to help some people, dont sleep
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:06
Anybody trying to sell a camp stars camp hmu. I'm willing to pay around 75 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:12
ski pullover is one of the best items this season , yes entire inside is poly
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:16
ma best friend today...
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:17

"Javier Nunez w/ the new youth of NY." @supremenewyork

.....give me a fucking break with this whole "youth" thing. No disrespect to Javier.
seriously. these young bloods like kevin bradley and tyshawn jones are good skaters but they still act like pricks. i like to see ams on the come-up who are humble not egotistical.

so a seal walks into a club

Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:20
Fit on royal hockey top with hood
Size M 5'10 ~140lbs

Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:22
lmao just take the L bruh

also lose some weight, you'll feel better about urself
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:23
Could i get a price check for this hood logo zip up burgundy
http://cdn.solecollector.com/m/marketplace/800_7722650901308904127.jpg
Really appreciate it thanks fam

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:27
Fit on royal hockey top with hood
Size M 5'10 ~140lbs

tbh they fuked up wit this jersey. v neck is awkward af and the front is too plain. they should of put some kind of logo on the front.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:28
hockey top confirmed for shit.  You guys have fun keeping that shit ziplocked tho
really not of a fan of the fit either, the worst part of is the fact that the body is wide enough were you could fit a hoodie underneath but arms are pretty tight and long so it just looks bad. will probably end up dumping this on someone for rape
props for self awareness man, some dudes in denial cause of the hype and they can't see they dropped 150 for a dress with numbers
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:35
for the people that said fdl was soo hot. "c'mon son"
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:37
Hockey top is a great piece if it looks good on you , they could have done something in front but I still like it .
If you layer with a hoodie make sure it's one of the colors on the hockey top , otherwise it looks completely out of place.

IG: _pierce

Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:46
reasons you probably hate the Hockey Jersey:

1. Was not swift

2. Don't have enough for the 300 resell price

3. Sized wrong 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:47
I hit cancel at the chceck out... glad I did.   smokeyface
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:50

1. Was not swift

3. Sized wrong 
Or you genuinely think it looks wack.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:51

1. Was not swift

3. Sized wrong 
Stop. Just face it, shits ugly as fuck.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:52
I can't believe people are still talking about the hockey top. You don't need to justify your purchase. In my opinion fashion is art,which is subjective.  Buy what you like. Also the majority of the people who bash clothes are doing it to get a rise out of you. There's a difference between saying why you don't like something and stating your opinion or saying something like "Tops trash bruh bruh,ugly as fuck." Don't even reply to the second type of comments,it shits up the discussion. Sorry for the essay also this will probably be my favorite jersey forever,its cliche but, a grail I always wanted. Everything about the colors combined with the logo is perfect to me.

212!!!!!!

Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:53
Got cart jacked on the Jersey so I bought this.........

Newest pick up!  
Oct 15, 2013 @ 21:58
I can't believe people are still talking about the hockey top. You don't need to justify your purchase. In my opinion fashion is art,which is subjective.  Buy what you like. Also the majority of the people who bash clothes are doing it to get a rise out of you. There's a difference between saying why you don't like something and stating your opinion or saying something like "Tops trash bruh bruh,ugly as fuck." Don't even reply to the second type of comments,it shits up the discussion. Sorry for the essay also this will probably be my favorite jersey forever,its cliche but, a grail I always wanted. Everything about the colors combined with the logo is perfect to me.

cant believe people are still talking hockey top yet you make a post about hockey tops with a picture of a hockey top? "You don't need to justify your purchase" yet you justify a potential future purchase by saying you like the color and logo? Thanks for clearing that up. 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 22:02
box logo already selling on ebay

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Oct 15, 2013 @ 22:03

cant believe people are still talking hockey top yet you make a post about hockey tops with a picture of a hockey top? "You don't need to justify your purchase" yet you justify a potential future purchase by saying you like the color and logo? Thanks for clearing that up. 
I was  talking about the hockey top this season. The "discussion" on it hasn't been much of a discussion. For the second part,  how is sharing my opinion on why I like a piece justifying a future purchase...I was saying why I like it...I'm not supposed to talk about clothes on a clothing forum?

212!!!!!!

Oct 15, 2013 @ 22:04
Anybody trying to sell a camp stars camp hmu. I'm willing to pay around 75 
You live in NY right? Are there any more stars camps in any color left at SupNY?

EDIT: Anyone else, feel free to answer this question if you've been recently

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.