Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 11, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
hitthebeeper

fluer will be grail

people said thunderbird jersey was ugly when it came out, that shit sat. look at it now

look at all people hating on fluer. it didnt even sit, it will be ridiculous later
October 11, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
clout

how does it take 50+ posts for you niggas to realize that everyone has their own "grails"
October 11, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
BigPO

fluer will be grail

people said thunderbird jersey was ugly when it came out, that shit sat. look at it now

look at all people hating on fluer. it didnt even sit, it will be ridiculous later
by this, it sat when it dropped, and now it's a grail logic. Fluer will not be a grail then, because those who wanted it got it.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

October 11, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
frenchsauvage

fluer will be grail.

people are just mad, must have missed. grow up

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

October 11, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
hitthebeeper

fluer will be grail

by this, it sat when it dropped, and now it's a grail logic. Fluer will not be a grail then, because those who wanted it got it.
this post is laughable
October 11, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
allday93

fluer will be grail

r u retarded. the only reason the fleur sold out is because of the hype from frank wearing the thunderbird on snl. he made the hype around supreme hockey jerseys. why do you think this jersey wasn't hyped by anybody and sold out. people were just waiting for any hockey jersey to come out because of the old ones. that's the real reason these sold out so fast. because of hype. there was no hype for the native jersey till frank wore it. how can fluer be a grail? everyone has it. I have it. all my friends have it. how much people have blackhawks or native bird. exactly. thats a true grail. something you have that not many people have. its only a grail to these piece of shit collections.
October 11, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
BigPO

fluer will be grail

this post is laughable

I'm sorry.... you were saying?

October 11, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
hitthebeeper

fluer will be grail

r u retarded. the only reason the fleur sold out is because of the hype from frank wearing the thunderbird on snl. he made the hype around supreme hockey jerseys. why do you think this jersey wasn't hyped by anybody and sold out. people were just waiting for any hockey jersey to come out because of the old ones. that's the real reason these sold out so fast. because of hype. there was no hype for the native jersey till frank wore it. how can fluer be a grail? everyone has it. I have it. all my friends have it. how much people have blackhawks or native bird. exactly. thats a true grail. something you have that not many people have. its only a grail to these piece of shit collections.
I find this really impressive, that it's the year 2013, and anyone can look up how to use grammar properly on the internet, and the answer would be right in front of you. Sometimes it makes me sad. when people. type like this. and expect people to take them seriously? How can anyone represent themselves on the internet like this? Especially when you want to be taken seriously? 
October 11, 2013 @ 07:29 AM
hitthebeeper

fluer will be grail

this post is laughable

I dont remember asking for pics of anything. I said the post is laughable only because you sounded funny.
October 11, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
allday93

fluer will be grail

I find this really impressive, that it's the year 2013, and anyone can look up how to use grammar properly on the internet, and the answer would be right in front of you. Sometimes it makes me sad. when people. type like this. and expect people to take them seriously? How can anyone represent themselves on the internet like this? Especially when you want to be taken seriously? 
r u fuckin serious??? you ever heard of slang or rap music. no one gives a shit about grammar on a hype beast post. am I being graded for this shit now??
October 11, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
BigPO

this post is laughable

I dont remember asking for pics of anything. I said the post is laughable only because you sounded funny.

allday93

does anyone think collab will be next week?
hitthebeeper

fluer will be grail

r u fuckin serious??? you ever heard of slang or rap music. no one gives a shit about grammar on a hype beast post. am I being graded for this shit now??
Good, you captured the angry-hypebeast-10th grader attitude perfectly. Good troll/try.
October 11, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
allday93

you're the guy who complains about people's grammar over the internet. I hate that guy. stop being that guy.
October 11, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
thevizion

fluer will be grail

this post is laughable

October 11, 2013 @ 08:02 AM
hitthebeeper

you're the guy who complains about people's grammar over the internet. I hate that guy. stop being that guy.
I just made you type all correct and shit, lol.
October 11, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
will69

I think hockey top is nice(copped one) but the reason people are hating on it is because it does not compare to past hockey tops(too many colorways not a great design). Also people are calling it a grail when nobody fucking knows unless you can time travel and see people on hypebeast posting collections and future redwalls saying damn look at that grail. Every supreme piece as time passes becomes more expensive due to time past and how good it actually looks/ famous people wearing, just because the price is high just makes it rare and not a grail to everyone.
October 11, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
fawour-fb4

supreme x versace confirmed
October 11, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
bananarama

the fleur was a decent jersey but was over done, to me it will never be a grail

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 11, 2013 @ 08:53 AM
allday93

these dudes just tryna call it a grail cause they got their hands on it. everybody has it. this jersey isn't even in the same league as the other two. design wise or hype wise. mofos caught a golduck actin like they got a dragonite
October 11, 2013 @ 08:55 AM
allday93

Off topic but listen to my new song....

I missed the Fleur de lis for this.
u a producer or something?
October 11, 2013 @ 08:57 AM
allday93

nah I think its your mom x your dad. Its gonna be a shitty collab. im gonna pass
October 11, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
fawour-fb4

the fleur was a decent jersey but was over done, to me it will never be a grail
agree
October 11, 2013 @ 09:03 AM
fawour-fb4

nah I think its your mom x your dad. Its gonna be a shitty collab. im gonna pass
"i think you need to calm down son"
October 11, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
beenOK

hockey top hype is crazy. it's alright i still wish i woulda copped though people really want that shit. that black stars cap is tough tho, yall sleeping
October 11, 2013 @ 09:31 AM
allday93

October 11, 2013 @ 09:37 AM
flake753

i just want a box logo hoodie 
October 11, 2013 @ 11:09 AM
supmax

this thread is at an all time high level of saltiness

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

October 11, 2013 @ 11:10 AM
soyouzgames11

Fuck this "grail" discussion, if you like it, just buy it, and we'll see what will become grail.
October 11, 2013 @ 11:17 AM
SHARKlN

I dunno why you guys get so caught up on "grails".
It ain't some complicated shit you bottom bois dissecting up like a college paper. 
Everyone has favorites, a lot of them are the same. End of story. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.