[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
i know this isnt the right thread for this, but its the most active one

how should i size on clarks wallabees?

-Caterpillar
size down 1
cant tell if trolling...

-Caterpillar
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:26
size down 1
cant tell if trolling...

-Caterpillar
Nah he's not, I haven't owned a pair but I came across a size 10 in person, which is what I usually am in any shoe, and my foot was swimming in that shit.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:27
cant tell if trolling...

-Caterpillar
Nah he's not, I haven't owned a pair but I came across a size 10 in person, which is what I usually am in any shoe, and my foot was swimming in that shit.
I'll second that, go a full size down

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:32
Got that burgandy heather off a restock blushing

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:39
ok thanks guys.

-Caterpillar
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:41
anyone feeling the velveteen camps?
yes sir! in red
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:45
TNF drop date is really depending on what preme is gonna make this fall/winter.
Fall jacket, like last year: Oct 21st
Winter jacket, like 2010 & 2011:  Nov 25th
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:46
Ottoman Harrington Jacket from S/S 12'. I wear a large but I heard they kinda run big so you think Ill be good with a medium? (5'9 145)

480 to the 808

Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:49
How does the big logo beanies fit
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:51
How does the big logo beanies fit
a lot like a box logo and the big logo crewnecks

-Caterpillar
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:53

These could make for some pretty cool scotch glasses if you carved out the wax and cleaned them.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:54
i dont really mind the colors on the bogos. i'll be fine getting any of the colors except red camo.
that's just my opinion
Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:01
IMO the only buckets that look decent are the ones with the drawstring, so like a boonie hat.  Anything to pull it further away from looking like a fedora or some shit.  Will be copping the urban camo one if it has a drawstring.
Thank You!

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:02
i dont really mind the colors on the bogos. i'll be fine getting any of the colors except red camo.
that's just my opinion
thank you for that post!

Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:03
quilted leather
lions jacket ( still wish they did a hoodie instead of mr franklin)
bogo
candle
beanies
Dont sport camps unless dey camo so mabe that velvet 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:04
Ottoman Harrington Jacket from S/S 12'. I wear a large but I heard they kinda run big so you think Ill be good with a medium? (5'9 145)
They run TTS. Are you looking at the one on eBay? Medium should fit you just fine.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:12

These could make for some pretty cool scotch glasses if you carved out the wax and cleaned them.
or use the candles then remove shit after ?

17000 ferrari

Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:16

or use the candles then remove shit after ?
you could, but it would be harder to take off.

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:27
I have a feeling I'm gonna look stupid as fuck in the leather bucket but something about it is just calling me.

IG: _pierce

Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:27
black bogo
navy harvard 
black fleece
marled cuff beanie 
virgin mary keychain

snow camo flags and/or navy heather if they make it to the sale 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 04:32
They run TTS. Are you looking at the one on eBay? Medium should fit you just fine.
Yeah just a friend is letting it go for super cheap so just had to make sure, thank you though!

480 to the 808

Oct 15, 2013 @ 05:10
how can people fuck with that leather bucket lmao
Leather bucket is the best bucket this season. Leather looks fucking buttery. Better than wearing a fucking garden on your head.
agreed. i was def diggin that pinstripe though...slept on that.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 05:12
did anyone buy the iridescent 5 panel? is the back of yours all wrinkly/ a bunch of little lines in the fabric? I don't know if it's just because of the nylon or what.      thanks
Oct 15, 2013 @ 05:12
Got that burgandy heather off a restock
Idk y people sleeping on that. I got the brown, they match my wtaps vans perfectly
Oct 15, 2013 @ 05:17
idk bruh. probably the allah zeus budden LS

-Caterpillar
genuinely mad that i bought it after seeing this picture
part of supreme pieces is how u wear it. what u can pull off. u cant have a shit outfit then just thro on preme and think you look good. seriously those shorts and camps don go wit that shirt.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 05:23
also, anyone grab a corduroy croc strap? how's the fit on that? i got a croc strap from last season and its one of my favorites, but the corduroy from last fall was too small.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 05:30
its just hype tbh haha
They're also kind of a Hip Hop staple tbh...

But yeah it's mostly hype these days...

tbh none of these are leather..
Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:02
to anyone who owns a supreme x umbro jersey is the fitting tts? can you get away with sizing up?

Tad Ghostal

Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:03
also, anyone grab a corduroy croc strap? how's the fit on that? i got a croc strap from last season and its one of my favorites, but the corduroy from last fall was too small.
mine just came in today actually. the fit isn't as deep as these crazy-deep camps we been getting but its still slightly on the deep side. its a pretty small cord though. the strap and buckle are nice af imo.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:07
did anyone buy the iridescent 5 panel? is the back of yours all wrinkly/ a bunch of little lines in the fabric? I don't know if it's just because of the nylon or what.      thanks
that's how it's supposed to be. look at the stock photo again and you'll see the crinkled panels

•••

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.