[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:16
Can I get a season/price/legit check on these? I struck gold at a consignment store today in the East Village.

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:17
Can I get a season/price/legit check on these? I struck gold at a consignment store today in the East Village.

worthless and fake, ill give you $10 for both

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:19
Anyone else think goretex fitted is a shallow cap. I got a 7 1/4 for the size which is perfect but the thing is tiny in head room. 
Agreed and they're tighter. I took mine to the New Era store and had them stretch it. It fits perfectly now, but is still a bit  shallow
Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:21
worthless and fake, ill give you $10 for both
Deal. It'll be $1000 for shipping though.
Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:31
i wonder how many ppl thumbd this shit up w/ out noticin lucas ahahaha

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:32
Anyone else think goretex fitted is a shallow cap. I got a 7 1/4 for the size which is perfect but the thing is tiny in head room. 
Agreed and they're tighter. I took mine to the New Era store and had them stretch it. It fits perfectly now, but is still a bit  shallow
Good idea. What exactly did they do. Im looking for a tad bit more headroom. 

8( x x )8

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:43
Deal. It'll be $1000 for shipping though.
seems fair

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:46
i wonder how many ppl thumbd this shit up w/ out noticin lucas ahahaha
too many box logos at the same time alert
Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:47
Good idea. What exactly did they do. Im looking for a tad bit more headroom. 
They have a machine that blasts it with steam and stretches is very precisely. You should just take it in and see what they say.
Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:55
hey so im going to supreme ny tomorrow. what should i expect and how is the stock there
Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:56
Praying for an APC collab..
it will happen, no need to pray, smh

you should only pray to GOD

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:02
Who's Lucas?
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:05

field parka and flags hoodie looks good combined
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:18
Is it just me or is it weird to wear 2 hoods at the same time? I wear a hoodie under jackets all the time but never under a jacket that already has a hood...I just think it looks wrong. Anyone else?
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:21
Who's Lucas?
hes the creator of odd future..
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:27

that miners jacket, is one of the best pieces they ever made,
how much u pay doe breh? good shit on pickup
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:35
The sizes I want and also products are sold out, is there another way to get them for the same price or maybe more other than the supreme website?
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:35
what are my chances of trading a large royal fleur de lis for a black fw10 hockey top
Pretty good, just send me your jersey so I can make sure it's legit before I send you the hockey top.
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:37
what are my chances of trading a large royal fleur de lis for a black fw10 hockey top
Pretty good, just send me your jersey so I can make sure it's legit before I send you the hockey top.
can you PM me?
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
The sizes I want and also products are sold out, is there another way to get them for the same price or maybe more other than the supreme website?
Someone help me pls, or do they update their website with new stock? I'm a supreme virgin, help pls
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:47
Is it just me or is it weird to wear 2 hoods at the same time? I wear a hoodie under jackets all the time but never under a jacket that already has a hood...I just think it looks wrong. Anyone else?
nahh I do that shit all the time 
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:54
can you PM me?
dude he's gonna try and get you for your jersey. 
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:57
Someone help me pls, or do they update their website with new stock? I'm a supreme virgin, help pls
someone send him to reddit.
Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:03
Dammit. Supreme Occasionally restocks inventory at random times throughout the day. Check the site frequently for updates. Highly wanted items such as the Hockey Top sell out within minutes after restock and will probably be restock once or twice. I know you're a Supreme "virgin" but all you have to do is read.
Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:10
Anyone got an estimation for the racing jacket?
Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:12

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:13
Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:13
Deciding on the colorway.. Black or....
Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:30
when do people think tnf collab will be shown
Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:36
Who's Lucas?
hes the creator of odd future..
your so smart

Team #1059

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0