[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:32
black shits on teal and i got both. 
allday93 and nyc93 come on.. it's pretty apparent you're the same person
bro youre retarded hahahaha

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:36
Black is not the best cw.its the most settled one but not best.people who have black cool but stop tryna drill in peoples head tht its the best.i noticed tht black is "always" the best supreme colorway to go for.then u look in ur wardrobe and realize u look like a gothic walkin out ur housr all the time lol.switch it up a bit.nonetheless its fire but not the best
I taste salt here. na but seriously the fact that you threw in the "switch it up a bit" leads me to believe you do think black is the nicest. its just the easiest to wear. They all look nice but you can wear the black with more stuff. 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:36
4-stripe loose gauge beanie restock all CW
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:45
Some things transcend the jersey, the brand, even the color spectrum itself 
Fact, black always the best c/w you don't need to question that
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:45
black, red, and grey are always the best colors to cop for preme 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:51
Black is the easiest to pull off; obviously the colorway that usually sells out first with most pieces.

Teal must have something going for it considering it was the first to sell out with this top. Teal beat out black as well as the ASAP ball washing hype of the royal.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:51
wait so are people saying the hockey top is fitting TTS? I ordered a large because that's what I wear in button ups and l/s tees and I'm wondering if it'll fit
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:53
Black>royal>red>teal
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:56
black shits on teal and i got both. 
or maybe we were both born in 93...I don't do that double account stuff..also im from washington
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:57
Lol @nyc93 no need for me to feel salty.theres people n this room tht kno wassup.i could of gotten any color.and like I said if u was reading my past posts...red is the best cw
theres no fucking best colouway. its down to personal preference

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

I can't wait for Thursday just so people will stop talking about this goddam Hockey top
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:59
can we stop talking about the hockey top 

•••

Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:01
Soooooo fellas fuck the hockey top.....wats the next piece ya goin for.i kno its wise racing jacket and fleece pullover for me
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:05
Legit check please 

Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:06
Soooooo fellas fuck the hockey top.....wats the next piece ya goin for.i kno its wise racing jacket and fleece pullover for me
idk about fleece pullover, but I need that racing jacket size small
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:07
Legit check please 

I dont think so because it says made in china, sorry bro
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:09
harvard, bogo, new era beanie & i'm done besides collabs
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:13
dope fit but i HATE those fuckin raf sneakers, shit is mad ugly b

inb4 some cat says "thats the point" idgaf what tha point is why would u wear somethin that ugly ON PURPOSE b

got me heated
lol. my rafs got u feelin some type of way? they're really comfy and go with pretty much anything...as for collar shirt I just threw on the jersey to show fitpic. I wouldn't wear over collar shirt.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:17
hockey top is trash
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:18
idk bruh. probably the allah zeus budden LS

-Caterpillar
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:19
When is the bucket hat dropping ?
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:19
ups is still giving me the yellow box on 2 orders smh

-Caterpillar
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:22

inb4 some cat says "thats the point" idgaf what tha point is why would u wear somethin that ugly ON PURPOSE b

got me heated
lol. my rafs got u feelin some type of way? they're really comfy and go with pretty much anything...as for collar shirt I just threw on the jersey to show fitpic. I wouldn't wear over collar shirt.
idk man i aint fuck with em at all

them shits look like little kid sneakers to me

idk i think im jus pissed off cuz i dont think any1 would buy them if they werent raf

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:23
or maybe we were both born in 93...I don't do that double account stuff..also im from washington
really tho. he thinks someone made a seperate account just to hype up their own fits/comments. nah fuck outta here bro

Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:23
From witch season is the chalk stripe 5 panel?
f/w 2012 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:24
Im not sure, i like the INRI beanie a lot + collabs
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
idk bruh. probably the allah zeus budden LS

-Caterpillar
lowkey prolly the most sus pic ever posted on HB

even more sus than jems tank fit

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:26

got me heated
I honestly think that this is the most dope fitpic on here... seriously, the shoes are sweet, the jersey is sweet, the hat is sweet... in his own hypebeast way, it is unique, i like it
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:39
decisions.....the red camo looks good on the jacket but o the box logo hoodie looks diifferent

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.