[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 14, 2013 @ 18:37
that miners jacket, is one of the best pieces they ever made,
how much u pay doe breh? good shit on pickup
Ok, so the jacket is the Miner's Jacket in Navy from Fall 2011 (http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2011/jackets/miners-jacket) and the T-shirt is still a mystery. All I have been able to find on the tee, is that it is from 2008 or before. Does anyone know anything more on the T-Shirt? Also, I have gotten a lot of PM's to buy my Miner's jacket, so if you're interested, feel free to PM me with a best offer. Don't be shy. 
Finally, I'm not going to disclose what I paid for either until after I sell it or decide to keep it. 
you my good friend are an idiot if you want to sell that jacket, like the guy before me said, supreme hasnt and probably wont make that good of a jacket again,
if you got it for a good or great price, keep it, one of those classic pieces,
tee is from i think 05
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:08
looks mad comfy and warm but I'm having mixed feelings on the hood 
how much will it retail for?
over 9000
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:13
black shits on teal and i got both. 

Nope you didn't you wasn't swift enough you just salty like the rest 
na i even posted a pic of it couple pages back. no swiftness needed- i got it on sunday at supny. last one they had too

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:14
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:15
looks mad comfy and warm but I'm having mixed feelings on the hood 
how much will it retail for?
I thinking 148 or 168 for the fleece pullover.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:18
TNF Better Be Fire.

World Famous

Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:19
Praying to the Gods the rigid slim jeans restock soon (32's)

8( x x )8

Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:21
Guys, everything that sits for a while, supreme takes off the shelves and puts it back at the end of the season but with a discount , right?
basically, some shit they might re-release before the sale like they did with the cliver crewnecks. wouldn't surprise me if they did that with hanu or flags 
only hoodies, sweaters and shirts

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:23
they will. 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:25
they will. 
They were there Wednesday night. Woke up on Thursday ready to order and they were gone...

8( x x )8

Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:26
does anyone know if supreme deliveries require a signature
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:29
LOL @ BUYING SUPREME DENIM 

where the azn girls at

Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:35
basically, some shit they might re-release before the sale like they did with the cliver crewnecks. wouldn't surprise me if they did that with hanu or flags 
only hoodies, sweaters and shirts
and pants

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:36
Na, you don't 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:37
Originally posted by Inactive User

Looks good wouldn't cop though the seller has no feedback.
True that appreciate it bro
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:38
anyone know whats dropping this week?
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:40
Yes, it does.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:42
Na, you don't 
damn. really dont want tnf to drop on the 24th then. when it arrived id be away while its just sitting in my porch. its not worth thinking about what could happen to it. 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:47
From witch season is the chalk stripe 5 panel?
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:52
damn. really dont want tnf to drop on the 24th then. when it arrived id be away while its just sitting in my porch. its not worth thinking about what could happen to it. 
Risk it for the biscuit
RISK IT FOR YOUR COLLECTION. nah but seriously i probably will assuming i like it. i got friends who can pick it up from my porch. what are people hoping to see from the tnf.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 19:52

Which cap is this?
I don't know, but if you cop one of those strapped hats like that it sucks to wear backwards your fore head will lose circulation and have a imprint of the metal closure on the strap.
cap is the loro piana

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:04
No bueno?

8( x x )8

Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:14
Guess what came in the mail today

**NOTE: If you buy this and dont have long arms, youre gonna have a bad time
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:16
No bueno?
Have last seasons selvedge and would rate the quality above Lee 101b/z and the Levi's 501 130yr anniversary version but slightly below jeans shop's shit, hope this helps.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:18
People still arguing over the hockey top, after seeing fit pics I'm so bummed I didn't cop a black, not even unswift or broke or anything, I just decided not to cop and I'm now pissed that I didnt

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:21
People still arguing over the hockey top, after seeing fit pics I'm so bummed I didn't cop a black, not even unshift or broke or anything, I just decided not to cop and I'm now pissed that I didnt
when one the fence

COPPPP

you can flip or trade
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:29
What is the next drop ?
Did the satin jacket already dropped ?
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:30
Black is not the best cw.its the most settled one but not best.people who have black cool but stop tryna drill in peoples head tht its the best.i noticed tht black is "always" the best supreme colorway to go for.then u look in ur wardrobe and realize u look like a gothic walkin out ur housr all the time lol.switch it up a bit.nonetheless its fire blushing but not the best
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:31

Why do you guys keep trying to show people the black jersey is the best cause ya was too slow for teal

His outfit is dope he would have made any piece look fly..especially with them raf simmons x Adidas 

Need info on that white denim it really clean
allday93 and nyc93 come on.. it's pretty apparent you're the same person
Oct 14, 2013 @ 20:32
allday93 and nyc93 come on.. it's pretty apparent you're the same person
bro youre retarded hahahaha

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.