[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:15
i got you all with a royal fit pic as soon as it arrives. that red trim was what made me cop. so dope

Fuck yall

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:19
i can see 100% this hockey jersey reaching fw10 hockey top status within the next year

Come on ... FW10 hockey top didn't even get to FW10 hockey top status within a year. The golden days of Tyler and Frank wearing a piece and it turning into gold are behind us. I remember not too long ago 400 was super rape for that top.
that's not gonna happen ever. it will take a huge name artist to wear this piece on a big stage such as snl to make it on that level. this jersey is just another jersey. nothing special. looks-wise it is the worst hockey jersey supreme has released. its a nice piece but will never be on the level as native bird or blackhawks.
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:24
What is so special about the hennessy jersey? Do you guys drink a lot of hennessy or something?

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:27
yall fucked up if you copped any color other than royal
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:29
Anymore jersey fits?

edit: and by jersey i mean hockey tops

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:33
whens racing jacket gonna drop??
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:34
Thunderbird > fleur > hennessy
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
thunderbird>blackhawks>everything else
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:37
lol this guy

Fuk u

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:39
Idk why but people who put $300 into the Fleur Hockey Top.... They might as well put in that extra $150-200 for the thunderbird or hennessy 
I kno right. that fleur top should not be going for anything above 250.
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:41
yall fucked up if you copped any color other than royal
nah red is fire too
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:43
hennessy is nothing special...

joint just says hennessy on it...

at least the thunderbird + fleur have some type of design.
Yo need some help fam. Is 280 a good price for a blk fleur de lis? If not can someone point me in the right direction for a better price. Good lookin out 
You're getting raped but it's not as bad as what's on eBay
Thanks Fam, yeah the price is higher than a giraffe pussy... But i cant find one for any less, neverthless good lookin out
Idk why but people who put $300 into the Fleur Hockey Top.... They might as well put in that extra $150-200 for the thunderbird or hennessy 
Thats the plan 
u the dude that said he'd meet up wit me and bring his bling box logo to shit on my collection huh. what you got?tongueface
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:45
did the thunderbird sell out fast originally? i mean of course it was fast but was it like the fleur de lis?

-Caterpillar
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:45
Been some good jerseys in the last two seasons but it's safe to say Rose and Fleur are top 2.. curious to find out though, which one did you guys like better?

Upvote for black rose jersey (or your favorite colorway) 

Downvote for black fleur de lis (or your favorite colorway) 
They both flavor upvote if you got both/ Downvote if you salty because you dont got either......Too bad you cant thumbs up your own post .........smokeyface

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:46
did the thunderbird sell out fast originally? i mean of course it was fast but was it like the fleur de lis?

-Caterpillar
It didn't even sell out on release. 
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:47
thunderbird>blackhawks>everything else
Jerseys overall: Mitchell and Ness (both of them) > Thunderbird> 2011 Henny > everything else
What is so special about the hennessy jersey? Do you guys drink a lot of hennessy or something?
Something like that....

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

-Caterpillar
Apparently it sat forever...
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:49
Damn, mods just nuked the thread. I feel like good points were actually being made...

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:50
Did all you guys go true to size on your hockey top orders?
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:50
Something like that....

Do you seriously save your Hennessy bottles and keep them on your counter? Recycle that shit, you aren't stunting. 
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:52

-Caterpillar
It didn't even sell out on release. 
frank hyped it up like cray. he was wearing it everywhere. that's when people started to take notice. a lot of supreme sellin out now is based on the hype those guys brought to it back then. notice how no one wore the flyknits but they sold out in 3 sec. its only gonna get worse. now everybody wears supreme. thus bringing more hype. shit those north faces gonna sell out in like 3 sec too watch.
blackhawks > thunderbird > everything else is irrelevant
Something like that....

Do you seriously save your Hennessy bottles and keep them on your counter? Recycle that shit, you aren't stunting. 
Son, I just finished those bottles this week. Trash day isn't till Monday.

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:54
Damn, mods just nuked the thread. I feel like good points were actually being made...
what does that mean. im new here. cuz I see some of my comment r missing
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:56
they cleaned up this thread.
Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:56
Something like that....

Son, I just finished those bottles this week. Trash day isn't till Monday.
you just happened to have a bunch of futura bottles around that you just happened to drink this week 

where the azn girls at

Oct 11, 2013 @ 03:58
I kno right. that fleur top should not be going for anything above 250.
Exactly because it's so hyped, resellers raped the price up that much. Thunderbird/Hennessy/Blackhawks are Grails. 
IMO.... Thunderbird>Blackhawk>Hennessy>Fleur... Hennessy and Blackhawk can be switched
hennesy is not a grail. idk y people r saying that. those things get moved all the time.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.