[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 12, 2013 @ 01:24:23
Anyone know if the NYC or LA stores have the Flight Pant left in Woodland Camo left? Need a size 32 and willing to pay for proxy, even from the EU store if that's the only way. 
September 12, 2013 @ 01:25:54

Shits on this year's Flags Hoodie. Just saying. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 01:27:44
LOL /\/\/\

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 01:31:44
everyone's hating on the vans but watch them sell out first tomorrow
September 12, 2013 @ 01:32:04
wont need any swiftness for tomorrow. just getting the hooded plaid denim shirt. 

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 01:35:34
Why hate on vans ?

Shhhh. Tryna keep them on the easy cop list smokeyface. But they actually might sell out hella fast. Remember what happened with the Quilted Satin? Yeah.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

September 12, 2013 @ 01:38:12
People been feeling the black pairs for some ungodly reason
September 12, 2013 @ 01:39:59

6'1'' ~178lbs sz:L
Finally someone who doesn't feel it's necessary to wear matching js

September 12, 2013 @ 01:43:24
actually skate shoes...gravis dylans

old news

scumlosangeles.bigcartel.com

September 12, 2013 @ 01:54:18
September 12, 2013 @ 01:55:13

I know this isn't Supreme but this 10Deep jersey is fire  Nice consolation jersey cause I missed out on the denim bb jersey last week  
link me on this shit
http://10deep.com/store/warriors-jersey
I usually don't post stuff like this but I knew y'all would think this jersey is fire  then your gonna have the usual few saying 'But it ain't Preme tho'
Lol I wish supreme put as much detail into this season's hockey top as 10Deep did in that one.

September 12, 2013 @ 01:59:36
I'm probably only copping the black fitted and that's it tomorrow. 
September 12, 2013 @ 02:00:37
September 12, 2013 @ 02:01:12

Felt inspired...
now wear it and post a fit pic with the exact same pose
I'd rather not get shit on
I personally dont know why you got shit on with the original pic.  You dudes are lying if you say you have never once wanted to get the same look as a lookbook pic.  Cant say ive been inspired enough to cop the entire look but who cares more power too ya. I will admit Last fw I really wanted Dills fit with the pile lined and green cairo. 
September 12, 2013 @ 02:01:18
Not always best quality though
True, but the hockey top was disappointing for me. Looked really promising in teaser and leaked pics, but that plain ass spot in the front middle was a huge letdown.
September 12, 2013 @ 02:01:55
link me on this shit
I usually don't post stuff like this but I knew y'all would think this jersey is fire  then your gonna have the usual few saying 'But it ain't Preme tho'
Lol I wish supreme put as much detail into this season's hockey top as 10Deep did in that one.
was bout to cop the large but waited a bit and now its gone... 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 12, 2013 @ 02:03:25
True, but the hockey top was disappointing for me. Looked really promising in teaser and leaked pics, but that plain ass spot in the front middle was a huge letdown.
i like the front plain but it would of been sick if there was something

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 12, 2013 @ 02:06:41
i know most of u fuccbois are already in bed but new video dropped i know u wer all very thirsty

reposting for all u lil faggots just getting out of school

thumb me down i dont give a fuck ill fight u irl
you're the definition of a queer  smh

September 12, 2013 @ 02:07:58
link me on this shit
And the 10Deep one is cheaper, much cheaper. lol

dat hype

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

September 12, 2013 @ 02:08:59
i like the front plain but it would of been sick if there was something
Between the bare middle and the v-neck, I think I've decided to pass.
September 12, 2013 @ 02:09:44
Why hate on vans ?

Shhhh. Tryna keep them on the easy cop list . But they actually might sell out hella fast. Remember what happened with the Quilted Satin? Yeah.
thinkin off coppin blue to rock wit the bomber

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 12, 2013 @ 02:10:08
LOL @ dude in 10Deep forum thinking the brand is gonna be all hyped now cause I posted the pic of the jersey in here
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x