[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 14, 2013 @ 16:45
does u guys ever happen to u guys before ?

received email order says shipped with tracking
order process but hasnt been pickup by UPS guys

email supreme tons of it, but no reply.

what shall i do ?
NEEDZ MORE GUYZ

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Oct 14, 2013 @ 16:46
anybody else on that pokemon x wave?

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 14, 2013 @ 16:49
Not true. I've been ordering for almost 4 seasons now and I've always had them send it to a different address
No. you used to be able to call the warehouse to change it but they don't let you anymore. said it's for security purposes.
I'll post my receipt from my FDL and credit card address to show they're different when it comes in haha
Oct 14, 2013 @ 16:59
fucking wait
2 weeks ago ordered, 

last weeks order was shipped before hand.
i'd still just wait. if you emailed them then what more can you do? try the warehouse. but like others have said they are being really slow this season. 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:01
Sweet :D I hope no one cops black hooded denim work jacket so I can get it on sale eventualy :D
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:04
rate me
well, idk bout the other niggas on here but id leav u walkin funny

8/10

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:09
2 weeks ago ordered, 

last weeks order was shipped before hand.
i'd still just wait. if you emailed them then what more can you do? try the warehouse. but like others have said they are being really slow this season. 
yeah they pretty slow about shipping, unlike last season they pretty quick. just worried they might forget about it.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:17
Now someone try to tell me that black ain't the best colorway
Is this guy wearing a collared shirt under his jersey? wtf.

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:18
yeah they pretty slow about shipping, unlike last season they pretty quick. just worried they might forget about it.
call the warehouse, since they do bulk shipping, there could be a possibility that your package was lost if your order the week after had already come in.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:22
call the warehouse, since they do bulk shipping, there could be a possibility that your package was lost if your order the week after had already come in.

was actually 2 different orders as well as week. they didnt pickup my package !
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:26
will ever supreme guys reply emails ?

**edit** FINALLY SUPREME REPLIES !!!!!
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:28
For me they didn't reply to my first email, sent them another like 4 days later and they replied instantly. 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:29
lol yeah. dude probly got it from asaps video im preety sure he was wearing it like that

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:30
For me they didn't reply to my first email, sent them another like 4 days later and they replied instantly. 
i did made a spam to them.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:30
Ok, so the jacket is the Miner's Jacket in Navy from Fall 2011 (http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2011/jackets/miners-jacket) and the T-shirt is still a mystery. All I have been able to find on the tee, is that it is from 2008 or before. Does anyone know anything more on the T-Shirt? Also, I have gotten a lot of PM's to buy my Miner's jacket, so if you're interested, feel free to PM me with a best offer. Don't be shy. 
Finally, I'm not going to disclose what I paid for either until after I sell it or decide to keep it. 
You would be a damn fool to part with the best jacket Supreme have made in years, if it fits you. Tee is nothing special, watermark should tell you the year, I think circa 2006-7.
I am really torn on this, but I think I am starting to agree with you on the jacket. 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:34

Why do you guys keep trying to show people the black jersey is the best cause ya was too slow for teal

His outfit is dope he would have made any piece look fly..especially with them raf simmons x Adidas smokeyface

Need info on that white denim it really clean

Bang

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:36
Jacket in Navy from FallYou would be a damn fool to part with the best jacket Supreme have made in years, if it fits you. Tee is nothing special, watermark should tell you the year, I think circa 2006-7.
I am really torn on this, but I think I am starting to agree with you on the jacket. 
keep it unless your making 100 profit at least.

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:37

Why do you guys keep trying to show people the black jersey is the best cause ya was too slow for teal

His outfit is dope he would have made any piece look fly..especially with them raf simmons x Adidas 

black shits on teal and i got both. 

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:39

His outfit is dope he would have made any piece look fly..especially with them raf simmons x Adidas 

black shits on teal and i got both. 

Nope you didn't you wasn't swift enough you just salty like the rest smokeyface

Bang

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:40

**edit** FINALLY SUPREME REPLIES !!!!!
Sentence structure on point

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:43
i didnt get the hockey jersey because im a broke boi who isnt swift smh

where the azn girls at

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:46
blame a$ap

ig supremecellar

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
i didnt get the hockey jersey because im a broke boi who isnt swift
ebay should have some

ig supremecellar

Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:50
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:57
Actually this has been the dopiest fit of the FDL jersey so far
Oct 14, 2013 @ 17:59
Just snatched me a white bengals jersey for retail off the bay.. Like these way more than this seasons' football tops
Oct 14, 2013 @ 18:00
can someone link to the youtube video of asap wearing the teal Fleur de lis
Oct 14, 2013 @ 18:25

Cuz it is. Teal was weak.

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Oct 14, 2013 @ 18:25
can someone link to the youtube video of asap wearing the teal Fleur de lis
He wore the royal
Oct 14, 2013 @ 18:33
dope fit but i HATE those fuckin raf sneakers, shit is mad ugly b

inb4 some cat says "thats the point" idgaf what tha point is why would u wear somethin that ugly ON PURPOSE b

got me heated

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.