[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 12, 2013 @ 00:30:01
Dill 

every time I see this I seriously get chills up my spine
yeah Dill has that effect on some people

September 12, 2013 @ 00:30:34
Tomorrow will be an easy cop.
cause everyone will be sleeping in
Dat AVI, Welcome to HB my friend smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 

and hopefully in the next week or 2 supreme will have there shit together...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 00:42:59
man my shit still isn't updated. the latest i've ever got a package from supreme is wednesday so this is shitty cause i'm going out of town for a week or so and wanted dat fucking parka smh

karma for taunting y'all who's orders were shipped late first drop. damn.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 00:48:30
man my shit still isn't updated. the latest i've ever got a package from supreme is wednesday so this is shitty cause i'm going out of town for a week or so and wanted dat fucking parka

karma for taunting y'all who's orders were shipped late first drop. damn.
Idk about y'all's UPS... But they just drop it off. So, if you're going out of town, i'd hit UPS up about that... It be a shame if someone stole your parka/whatever you copped.....
thanks fam but someone will be at my house to get the package. just not me haha.
September 12, 2013 @ 00:48:54
can't decide c/w for the polka dot henley..
September 12, 2013 @ 00:50:27

I know this isn't Supreme but this 10Deep jersey is fire smokeyface Nice consolation jersey cause I missed out on the denim bb jersey last week  

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 00:55:08
im usually an XL. should i size down for the hockey top or will the xl fit right?
September 12, 2013 @ 00:56:02
im usually an XL. should i size down for the hockey top or will the xl fit right?
You never want to size down on Jerseys
September 12, 2013 @ 00:58:03
i just dont want the sleeves to be too bushy.
September 12, 2013 @ 00:58:21
you mean sz down?

usually jerseys run big...so if you want it smaller you would sz down 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 12, 2013 @ 01:00:44
Damn, 3 weeks later and we're still talking about shipping....

IG: _pierce

September 12, 2013 @ 01:01:10

6'1'' ~178lbs sz:L
September 12, 2013 @ 01:01:59

I know this isn't Supreme but this 10Deep jersey is fire  Nice consolation jersey cause I missed out on the denim bb jersey last week  
link me on this shit

IG: _pierce

September 12, 2013 @ 01:03:15
Damn, 3 weeks later and we're still talking about shipping....
They've been off their game lol.
September 12, 2013 @ 01:04:13
Stay tts. Don't wanna be lookin like Trinidad James.
September 12, 2013 @ 01:07:05

6'1'' ~178lbs sz:L
i dig the fit
September 12, 2013 @ 01:07:05

I know this isn't Supreme but this 10Deep jersey is fire  Nice consolation jersey cause I missed out on the denim bb jersey last week  
link me on this shit
http://10deep.com/store/warriors-jersey
I usually don't post stuff like this but I knew y'all would think this jersey is fire smokeyface then your gonna have the usual few saying 'But it ain't Preme tho'

September 12, 2013 @ 01:10:19
I hate to add on to all this shipping shit. But my shipping conformation says the label created stuff too. Usually never takes this long to leave the warehouse. Gonna take forever to get here lol
I actually got through to the warehouse today. I gave him my order number and he told me that there was an issue with ups that they had to deal with and that was slowing down some orders, but he wouldnt give me any detail. Told me my shit should update tonight and if not to email them....
UPS prolly getting some shit about all the underweight packages. unless they pay a flat rate and the ones under # declared provide some wiggle room for the ones that are over.

September 12, 2013 @ 01:17:07
This is probably a dumb question but, is there an exact date or time-frame as to when the F/W season will begin? (Dont be an ass and say "probably in the fall or winter") Or will we just be notified by email? 
it starts February 32nd 2014  
You really just quoted a two month old post to make that joke?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 01:20:55
Walter JR. needs to size down his life.
September 12, 2013 @ 01:23:10
Want i want tomorrow:

Fit pics
No one complaining about shipping/order confs 

Furreal though, passing on this nothing too flames. Might cop Vans actually if they sit long enough cuz  im not going out of my way to cop. Happy coppin boys smokeyface #HBweindis

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x