[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 11, 2013 @ 22:41:30
fucking shit, shipping sucks this season. couldn't they just have opened another store in berlin or paris? this online eu shit is fuckin with all of us, its already next drop date and shit still hasn't shipped. gonna have to be swift as fuck tomorrow.

what are you getting??

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 11, 2013 @ 22:47:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
)
Thanks. Officially feel better that I passed on Twins.
Cartoony tees are just god awful.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 11, 2013 @ 22:48:50
got my ma1 today. incase you were wondering
Now you get to look like Drake! 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 11, 2013 @ 22:53:40

What the fuck, man. I'm not sure if I should be mad at UPS or Supreme for this.

Good thing it was a Joan of Arc Tee.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

September 11, 2013 @ 22:56:30
got my last order in from the 1st drop [3/3] (ordered around 12 somethin) was just a stash book, zippo, and some hanes tees

got my UPS "quantum view" emails 2 days ago for my 2 orders from last thursday and they said they were gonna be here today so i go to check the tracking and it hasnt even updated yet smh supreme fuckin up this season

and jordans+supreme is gucci smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 11, 2013 @ 22:56:38

got my second package today. 
im feeling the color on the twins more than ever. key chain is on point at the momment hahat

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 11, 2013 @ 22:57:15
i got shipping email 2 days ago, still hasnt updated and my email didn't talk me the expected delivery date, i dont know where you guys are seeing that. Mine just says label was created, and no update on actual usps site, doesn't even show up as a real tracking number.

September 11, 2013 @ 22:59:10
Just picked up the black Franklin camp,it was Gawjuss in person
September 11, 2013 @ 23:08:28
My shipping still hasnt updated from the first drop from "label created"

BleztONE

September 11, 2013 @ 23:11:43
I hate to add on to all this shipping shit. But my shipping conformation says the label created stuff too. Usually never takes this long to leave the warehouse. Gonna take forever to get here lol

It says it'll arrive this Friday. I'm guessing it'll come next Friday. tongueface
September 11, 2013 @ 23:12:58
how hard is it to put clothes in a box, tape it, stick on a pre-made label, and give it to some dude in shit brown shorts

goddamit

September 11, 2013 @ 23:13:48

What the fuck, man. I'm not sure if I should be mad at UPS or Supreme for this.
You are actually lucky. The package will still arrive to you in a week or so even thought they say they lost it. So you get a refund and a free Joan tee, lucky you.

i only speak swaghili and trapanese.

September 11, 2013 @ 23:14:27
how hard is it to put clothes in a box, tape it, stick on a pre-made label, and give it to some dude in shit brown shorts

goddamit
From what I've heard it's just a few stoners that are responsible for all of our shipments...God helps us all.  

September 11, 2013 @ 23:14:42
I hate to add on to all this shipping shit. But my shipping conformation says the label created stuff too. Usually never takes this long to leave the warehouse. Gonna take forever to get here lol
I actually got through to the warehouse today. I gave him my order number and he told me that there was an issue with ups that they had to deal with and that was slowing down some orders, but he wouldnt give me any detail. Told me my shit should update tonight and if not to email them....

BleztONE

September 11, 2013 @ 23:15:14

goddamit
They already have our boxes ready. They just haven't gave um to ups or ups hasn't come to pick them up yet.
September 11, 2013 @ 23:16:13

It says it'll arrive this Friday. I'm guessing it'll come next Friday. 
Order from the 2nd drop?
Yeah.
September 11, 2013 @ 23:16:20

goddamit
From what I've heard it's just a few stoners that are responsible for all of our shipments...God helps us all.  

that didnt help at all...i mean, why...

why would you say that
September 11, 2013 @ 23:17:18
just came in 
September 11, 2013 @ 23:17:26
)
Thanks. Officially feel better that I passed on Twins.
Cartoony tees are just god awful.
Naaah
September 11, 2013 @ 23:17:30
I actually got through to the warehouse today. I gave him my order number and he told me that there was an issue with ups that they had to deal with and that was slowing down some orders, but he wouldnt give me any detail. Told me my shit should update tonight and if not to email them....
Noice. Thanks for the info.
September 11, 2013 @ 23:18:28

goddamit

that didnt help at all...i mean, why...

why would you say that
They won't fuck up your package. *knock on wood

September 11, 2013 @ 23:19:37
oh well...next month i get to see my favorite skaters again

good thing about supreme is its right next door to known gallery

September 11, 2013 @ 23:23:43
i used to skate and never wear preme .....stopped skating and started coppin how ironic unrelated to each other i jus wasnt fuckin wit it at the time
Same here. I always intentionally skated in cheap clothes. Why would you ever want to destroy clothing that cost that much?
i know what you mean 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x