[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 14, 2013 @ 03:57
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
at least he had the courtesy to say it wasn't authentic

•••

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:03
at least he had the courtesy to say it wasn't authentic
lol, yeah he has some integrity.

When I saw this one and the name of the seller I almost thought it was our local celebrity...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-box-logo-hoodie-/271296636743?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item3f2a8a2747
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:03
anyone have price prediction on the drop shadow waffle top? 
really wanna cop a black one if its not too pricey lol 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:05
Seriously on what sort of occasion will you be able to wear the Hockey Top? Shit is mad ugly imo, looks like something on ioffer or some shit. All colorways are whack.
This might  be radical but.... a hockey game?!
I bet everyone who copped doesn't watch hockey.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:13
$78-86

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:14
i play hockey....
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:18
$78-86
the word "top" probably indicates that its a fine piece of their collection isnt it. 
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:21
Seriously on what sort of occasion will you be able to wear the Hockey Top? Shit is mad ugly imo, looks like something on ioffer or some shit. All colorways are whack.
Statistically, I will be able to wear it on most occasions. Probably not at work, a wedding, or a funeral, though.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:24
Salty you coulndt cop so now youre tryna rationalize

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:33
I was expecting responses like this. I honestly just don't like the way it looks, and it'll be pretty weird wearing it regularly. Plus I'm not going to ditch school to buy something off Supreme.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:36

that shit dont even look real lol
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:40
rofl

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:43
your right i bought to get some extra cash in mah pocket.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:47
I'm surprise you got that many upvotes..you know damn well if you had the swiftness to cop the hockey top you would have you just salty 

Bang

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:51
I was expecting responses like this. I honestly just don't look the way it looks, and it'll be pretty weird wearing it regularly. Plus I'm not going to ditch school to buy something off Supreme.
you dont have to skip, use mobile or a school computer, mind you i didnt cop the hockey top but you can still get shit even though you have school

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:52
The swiftness I have prepared for the upcoming drops is crazy.
Redwall, i feel like you want us to make fun of you based on the shit you say

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:59
Redwall, i feel like you want us to make fun of you based on the shit you say

seriously the swiftness wont disappoint 
ill take your word for it, but after you swiftly cop some shit, will you please post your collection?

Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:01
I was expecting responses like this. I honestly just don't look the way it looks, and it'll be pretty weird wearing it regularly. Plus I'm not going to ditch school to buy something off Supreme.
you dont have to skip, use mobile or a school computer, mind you i didnt cop the hockey top but you can still get shit even though you have school
I use my phone but sometimes I have a friend cop for me and I just pay him back.

Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:02
this thread is mine.

call me flicyourbickus H Christ.

LOL cuz im daw "gawd"
Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:06
so glad they pulled the flags and hanu off the site. gonna cop during the sale smokeyface

Fuck yall

Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:07
ok so im honestly pretty disappointed with Supreme this season, not the shit they're putting out, because for the most part I like this season, but their service and shit has been kinda shoddy. Both my packages took awhile, but hey, big brand, lots of things to ship so ya its whatever, i forgive them. In my first package i got the twins tee and the purple football jersey, the print on the jersey was still sticky when i got it but i accredited it to the heat in the UPS truck, then i put on the twins tee an the adhesive from the printing process was still on the inside of the fucking print, but i let that slide too because like i said, big brand and whatnot, not everything will be perfect, also in that package all i got was one fucking sticker, and not even a good one, just a regular box logo. I was a little disappointed but i really liked the twins tee in person so it was whatever. Then I ordered the black Allah Zeus Buddah longsleeve, i didnt think the Basquiat collab was all that good but i really like the artist and it was like $40 so i just copped it for the fuck of it. When i got it the quality of the shirt itself was significantly lower than usual, the shit was super uncomfortable and just shitty compared to most Supreme tees i had, idk if the blanks were different of what but i was pissed, AND the fucking sleeves are way tighter than other Supreme longsleevs, idk why but like wtf Supreme. I understand that I probably have retardedly high expectations of the brand but still... sorry for the essay but im all disgruntled and shit so ya
I've had multiple friends complain about the sleeves being too short on the l/s it's not just you. 

your not alone, my right sleeve is crazy tight barely fit in.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:11
I copped the hockey top off my iphone smokeyface
Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:11
someone post the left to drop pic

•••

Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:15
expect field parka, racing jacket, or polar fleece to drop this week
Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:15
what size fitted does everyone wear? For goretex I got 7 1/4. Did you go your exact size or do you size up?

8( x x )8

Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:17
so glad they pulled the flags and hanu off the site. gonna cop during the sale 
same, i was debating them but was real worried they would sell out, those two and the red coaches are mine in that sale

Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:21
I agree. It's just like the PCL stuff. Highly sought after, but no one will post fit pics because they look ridiculous wearing it so everyone will just keep them in dust bags until they can find someone willing to pay rape.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:22
so glad they pulled the flags and hanu off the site. gonna cop during the sale 
same, i was debating them but was real worried they would sell out, those two and the red coaches are mine in that sale
They will rerelease them before the sale and they will sell out then. That is what happened to the Cliver crewnecks last year.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:24
Did they remove the thread selling the bot on SS?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.