Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 9, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
Jet Jaguar

for me, mini Harvard and cardigan. ill let the hockey top divert you guys. that hockey top is ugly as shit. id rather rock a real hockey jersey. plus I still got my black native bird jersey bnwt, which I never wore to this day. im just gonna have to pass on fleece pullover since tnf should be dropping soon.
Why do people buy expensive shit then never wear it?  Do you keep it in plastic and peek at it every few days or something?
lol. I had two. sold my blackhawks (the one I used to wear) for 1500$ recently. I got it at retail from supreme store. so it wasn't that expensive. now ima start rockin my native bird. idk never really got around to wearing it. but that new hockey top is ugly AF. I don't see the hype. looks like something a little kid would wear.
Provide fit pics bitch nigga. Thats right you lying out your rotten teeth. Weak ass fool you aint fooling no one trying too god damn hard to flex bruh. Only nigga rocking a blackhawks is asap bitch made rocko my nigga. fucking swerv off this thread asshole
October 9, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
OneForeigner

lol a jersey for 1500 xD
October 9, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
Apollo*

Harvard > Box logos
Checkered Henley > Harvard > Box logos

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

October 9, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
Pierce

Harvard > Box logos
Box logo sweatbands > every supreme piece ever

IG: _pierce

October 9, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
Jet Jaguar

For anyone wondering the colour of the trim around the numbers on the back on the black and red hockey top,

black has lime green trim
red has black numbers with white trim
October 9, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
h4d3n

Harvard > Box logos
raft > Checkered Henley > Harvard > Box logos

spemque metumque inter dubiis

October 9, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
allday93

lol. I had two. sold my blackhawks (the one I used to wear) for 1500$ recently. I got it at retail from supreme store. so it wasn't that expensive. now ima start rockin my native bird. idk never really got around to wearing it. but that new hockey top is ugly AF. I don't see the hype. looks like something a little kid would wear.
Provide fit pics bitch nigga. Thats right you lying out your rotten teeth. Weak ass fool you aint fooling no one trying too god damn hard to flex bruh. Only nigga rocking a blackhawks is asap bitch made rocko my nigga. fucking swerv off this thread asshole
lol u gay af. catching feelins bitch boi?. asshole? really? that jersey was worn the fuck out and I still sold it for 1500.y u mad?
You aint scaring no one bitch. Ill meet up with you fam and bring my collection. I can already confirm right now my wrinkled ass bling logo i use to gym in will piss on your made up fantasy collection. No one likes cocky bastards like you. Im not salty whatsoever im just trying to keep you in your place cocksucker
lol. I wasn't even being cocky. please don't be salty. how am I tryna scare someone?btw these r just the pieces i have laying around. y would i make up lies??
October 9, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
allday93

believe me. u don't wanna meet up. if i start flexin you gonna have to leave the gym bitch.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
60secassassin

asap rocky 5'10 165 lbs. any idea what size hockey top he might be wearing in fashion killa video?
October 9, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
allday93

im pretty sure asap rocky wears large in supreme.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
OneForeigner

lol u gay af. catching feelins bitch boi?. asshole? really? that jersey was worn the fuck out and I still sold it for 1500.y u mad?
You aint scaring no one bitch. Ill meet up with you fam and bring my collection. I can already confirm right now my wrinkled ass bling logo i use to gym in will piss on your made up fantasy collection. No one likes cocky bastards like you. Im not salty whatsoever im just trying to keep you in your place cocksucker
lol. I wasn't even being cocky. please don't be salty. how am I tryna scare someone?btw these r just the pieces i have laying around. y would i make up lies??
such obvious photoshop, you can't fool a graphic designer.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
mrteebonilla

asap rocky 5'10 165 lbs. any idea what size hockey top he might be wearing in fashion killa video?
prolly a L

stop hatin

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 9, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
GaterWun

...you guys are arguing about clothes.
guys are arguing about clothes.
are arguing about clothes.
arguing about clothes.
about clothes.
clothes.

#HansumBoys

October 9, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
allday93

lol i don't even know how to use photoshop mr graphic designer. some of these are og some r bnwt. i cant really fit my collection in one pic. i put the paper between the clothes for proof. no more wasting my time taking pics. this is completely pointless.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
hurtburt

For anyone wondering the colour of the trim around the numbers on the back on the black and red hockey top,

black has lime green trim
red has black numbers with white trim
haahhaa fuck off :D

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

October 9, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
Pierce

he's for sure wearing large

October 9, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
Pierce

lol i don't even know how to use photoshop mr graphic designer. some of these are og some r bnwt. i cant really fit my collection in one pic. i put the paper between the clothes for proof. no more wasting my time taking pics. this is completely pointless.
At some point could we see the whole collection? shit is wild.

October 9, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
bennyy

i exited 424 fairfax and a fucking 14-16 year old slammed into me on his board wearing an oversized last supper grey hoodie and a fame hat.  he said "ow fuck, watch out man" and kept skating.  # 2013 fairfax

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

October 9, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
Joe Bueno

he's for sure wearing large
XXL b

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

October 9, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
jacobsever

Going to try and cop the hockey top from the mobile app while golfing with my boss. But if I don't get it I'll have more money for my GoPro. #brokeboi priorities.

October 9, 2013 @ 08:39 AM
CLASSxSICK

Anyone proxying at SupLA Thurs? HMU! 
October 9, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
batarang908

October 9, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
fawour-fb4

god damn i want that duck camo tnf.
October 9, 2013 @ 11:53 AM
joeconway

god damn i want that duck camo tnf.
that fucking field jacket is all i want as 'grails' it looks so good.
October 9, 2013 @ 11:54 AM
SHARKlN

October 9, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
evanboeckel

is that a star of david on dills shoulder? maybe he is a gangster disciplesuprised
October 9, 2013 @ 11:57 AM
BruceSHVRP

jacket is a medium

im 6 ft 150 lbs

bout to cop both cam tees right now 

edit: welp....cant add M to the cart smh waited too long to buy em
looks big for a medium considering your 6'0
im 6'4 and copped XL
October 9, 2013 @ 12:36 PM
$timRep

Going to try and cop the hockey top from the mobile app while golfing with my boss. But if I don't get it I'll have more money for my GoPro. #brokeboi priorities.
You have to take advantage of the fact you're golfing with the boss and you won't be a #brokeboi 
Fuck him up then give him lessons and be smooth with it aiming for that raise. 

Business golfing is a lot like getting in a girls pants. 
October 9, 2013 @ 12:39 PM
BALLOUT300

@evenboeckel #GDK
October 9, 2013 @ 01:26 PM
mrteebonilla

Someone call Chris Hansen
word this nigga is type sus...his poses and shit and facial expressions....

"Hey you want to know how you can get a free deck? cool "

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.