October 9, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
allday93

has anyone bought from the japan online store. they seem to always have pieces sitting. do they even ship to us or take us orders?
October 9, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
King-Asiatic

I'm wondering why there is no buzz around the football camp? IMO it's the 2nd best camp this season up their with the loro piana and Thorgerson 
cause camps are dead.
I hate it when people say this. All that's saying is that the camp "hype" Is dead. That doesn't mean that people who have Been liking them has to just stop because the hype has passed.
I'm fucking with you  , football camp looks ugly imo , I'm grabbing that camo stars though.
I think alot of the camps from this season are decent, but not necessarily spectacular. Whether is a can't pass or on the fence one, I sit on them for awhile either way - before bringing them out. Same with kicks. I never feel the need to break out all of the latest pickups, as soon as possible and sometimes they grow on you more - down the road.

I do like the green football one, though. To me, it has a clean classic look to it. Some of the other colors do look strange in a football theme, though...
mrteebonilla

Yo tony  do u remember who that dude was that had beef with you back in FW12?
He posted a pic with him and his gf tht looked like a pig and made u his avi?
i remeber that guy hahaha

i think he was in here not too long ago talkin about cars or some shit, dont remember his name tho...need to stop smokin, memory is shot 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

ǝɯǝɹdns

has anyone bought from the japan online store. they seem to always have pieces sitting. do they even ship to us or take us orders?
They dont ship to the US
October 9, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
allday93

How fast do you think the hockey top will sell out?
pretty fuckin fast. u gotta use some tricks. tricks that shall not be said on here
Hahaha i have around a 13-15 sec checkout im just curious on how fast it will sell out...
I have about a 1-2 sec checkout. confused  its prolly gonna sellout within 1-2 min. idk tho. this piece aint even that nice but people be coping just to resell. I know people with bots. those fuckers be messin wit the motion.
October 9, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
street lights

damn, you all think they will take the ski pullover down on or before the drop? i need that shit to but would rather cop all in one order but nobody bought that shit lol.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

October 9, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Gorblata

That hashtag brings back memories of the FW12 days lmao ^
Lol wish more heads were holding it down from F/W 12 on the real
SHit was classic

That #TeamTony
Asian buff dude that was flexing on every1 in preme haha
Me n Shark going at it damn FW12 was way btr then this shit
Those were the days, can't forget London trolling everybody either. Or the ss12 gardener gang. 2012 was the shit on here haha
This dude was out here back in fw12
Lmao the fuckin asian bowtie dude. Combined Yeezys with supreme and menswear, dumbest fits ever. and his fuckin calves

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

October 9, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
mrteebonilla

damn, you all think they will take the ski pullover down on or before the drop? i need that shit to but would rather cop all in one order but nobody bought that shit lol.
na just have it in your cart before the drop so you dont have to add it again...speed up checkout time

thank me later

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 9, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
Jet Jaguar

for me, mini Harvard and cardigan. ill let the hockey top divert you guys. that hockey top is ugly as shit. id rather rock a real hockey jersey. plus I still got my black native bird jersey bnwt, which I never wore to this day. im just gonna have to pass on fleece pullover since tnf should be dropping soon.
Why do people buy expensive shit then never wear it?  Do you keep it in plastic and peek at it every few days or something?
lol. I had two. sold my blackhawks (the one I used to wear) for 1500$ recently. I got it at retail from supreme store. so it wasn't that expensive. now ima start rockin my native bird. idk never really got around to wearing it. but that new hockey top is ugly AF. I don't see the hype. looks like something a little kid would wear.
Provide fit pics bitch nigga. Thats right you lying out your rotten teeth. Weak ass fool you aint fooling no one trying too god damn hard to flex bruh. Only nigga rocking a blackhawks is asap bitch made rocko my nigga. fucking swerv off this thread asshole
October 9, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
OneForeigner

lol a jersey for 1500 xD
October 9, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
Apollo*

Harvard > Box logos
Checkered Henley > Harvard > Box logos

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

October 9, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
Pierce

Harvard > Box logos
Box logo sweatbands > every supreme piece ever

IG: _pierce

October 9, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
Jet Jaguar

For anyone wondering the colour of the trim around the numbers on the back on the black and red hockey top,

black has lime green trim
red has black numbers with white trim
October 9, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
h4d3n

Harvard > Box logos
raft > Checkered Henley > Harvard > Box logos

spemque metumque inter dubiis

October 9, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
allday93

lol. I had two. sold my blackhawks (the one I used to wear) for 1500$ recently. I got it at retail from supreme store. so it wasn't that expensive. now ima start rockin my native bird. idk never really got around to wearing it. but that new hockey top is ugly AF. I don't see the hype. looks like something a little kid would wear.
Provide fit pics bitch nigga. Thats right you lying out your rotten teeth. Weak ass fool you aint fooling no one trying too god damn hard to flex bruh. Only nigga rocking a blackhawks is asap bitch made rocko my nigga. fucking swerv off this thread asshole
lol u gay af. catching feelins bitch boi?. asshole? really? that jersey was worn the fuck out and I still sold it for 1500.y u mad?
You aint scaring no one bitch. Ill meet up with you fam and bring my collection. I can already confirm right now my wrinkled ass bling logo i use to gym in will piss on your made up fantasy collection. No one likes cocky bastards like you. Im not salty whatsoever im just trying to keep you in your place cocksucker
lol. I wasn't even being cocky. please don't be salty. how am I tryna scare someone?btw these r just the pieces i have laying around. y would i make up lies??
October 9, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
allday93

believe me. u don't wanna meet up. if i start flexin you gonna have to leave the gym bitch.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
60secassassin

asap rocky 5'10 165 lbs. any idea what size hockey top he might be wearing in fashion killa video?
October 9, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
allday93

im pretty sure asap rocky wears large in supreme.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
OneForeigner

lol u gay af. catching feelins bitch boi?. asshole? really? that jersey was worn the fuck out and I still sold it for 1500.y u mad?
You aint scaring no one bitch. Ill meet up with you fam and bring my collection. I can already confirm right now my wrinkled ass bling logo i use to gym in will piss on your made up fantasy collection. No one likes cocky bastards like you. Im not salty whatsoever im just trying to keep you in your place cocksucker
lol. I wasn't even being cocky. please don't be salty. how am I tryna scare someone?btw these r just the pieces i have laying around. y would i make up lies??
such obvious photoshop, you can't fool a graphic designer.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
mrteebonilla

asap rocky 5'10 165 lbs. any idea what size hockey top he might be wearing in fashion killa video?
prolly a L

stop hatin

October 9, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
GaterWun

...you guys are arguing about clothes.
guys are arguing about clothes.
are arguing about clothes.
arguing about clothes.
about clothes.
clothes.

#HansumBoys

October 9, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
allday93

lol i don't even know how to use photoshop mr graphic designer. some of these are og some r bnwt. i cant really fit my collection in one pic. i put the paper between the clothes for proof. no more wasting my time taking pics. this is completely pointless.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
hurtburt

For anyone wondering the colour of the trim around the numbers on the back on the black and red hockey top,

black has lime green trim
red has black numbers with white trim
haahhaa fuck off :D

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

October 9, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
Pierce

he's for sure wearing large

October 9, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
Pierce

lol i don't even know how to use photoshop mr graphic designer. some of these are og some r bnwt. i cant really fit my collection in one pic. i put the paper between the clothes for proof. no more wasting my time taking pics. this is completely pointless.
At some point could we see the whole collection? shit is wild.

October 9, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
bennyy

i exited 424 fairfax and a fucking 14-16 year old slammed into me on his board wearing an oversized last supper grey hoodie and a fame hat.  he said "ow fuck, watch out man" and kept skating.  # 2013 fairfax

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

October 9, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
Joe Bueno

he's for sure wearing large
XXL b

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

October 9, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
jacobsever

Going to try and cop the hockey top from the mobile app while golfing with my boss. But if I don't get it I'll have more money for my GoPro. #brokeboi priorities.

October 9, 2013 @ 08:39 AM
CLASSxSICK

Anyone proxying at SupLA Thurs? HMU! 
October 9, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
batarang908

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.