[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:10
random ig pics:

that cw is dope. would go perfect with SB lebron 8's
That'd be overmatching as fuck

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:13
Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing

Anyway.

Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.

Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price

Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo. 

I was in line at SupLA and that shit happened like twice...  and the charge was lead by the fool in the diamond camp hat and the asian dude in the "thug life" beanie up front. And they didnt make comments about overweight kids they just chanted diamond life when a fat dude walked by in a diamond tank top... They're probably just trying to entertain themself while waiting in line for like 6 hours. Who gives a shit I thought it was funny.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:21
Do you guys know where I could get a invite to strictly supreme? I will pay 200 or trade for my DS north face 1st series

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:23
Do you guys know where I could get a invite to strictly supreme? I will pay 200 or trade for my DS north face 1st series
no 
but post pics of DS TNF jacket please ...i love that jacket 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:25
With the questions that get asked here I am surprised some of you can tie your own shoes.  If what you are thinking about typing sounds dumb, it probably is.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:27
Anyone feeling the heathered crew?

Not sure what to think about the pink, but it's an interesting shade.
Fancy the navy myself. Do you think they'll be the same price as the FTP crewneck?
Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:27
Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:30
To who ever said that the first one to rock the pcl is gonna be jasper their right it's on his instagram
Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:33
if people who already got their shit could start posting some fit pics or something it would be greatly appreciated (preferably fishtail jacket and roses jersey). trying to figure out sizing before thursday. thanks
Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:38
Size down on fishtail
Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:40
double post
Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:47
Size down on fishtail

otherwise the sleeves would be hella long.. and the back alone is plenty long as is lol
Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:49
Not a tee, but yeah I'm really feeling it. The black one is what I'm aiming for but they're both great. 
wait are u squids from /fa/? lmao 
shush u
Feb 24, 2013 @ 23:51
Fancy the navy myself. Do you think they'll be the same price as the FTP crewneck?
No special extra embroidery or anything like that, so I hope it'll be the same price. Looks to be the same material as the arc logo crew from last season, which they charged more for, so who knows.

Navy would be a safer bet tho. Never owned anything pink before, and I don't wanna get too overconfident  with my masculinity and end up looking like this fuckboi

Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:02
For those that purchased... Is the fishtail worth the 3 bills?
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:02
cop it bruh
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:03
anyone cop a red fishtail and care to post pics?
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:05
The hype of PCL is unreal. I'll admit that I like it but the thirst is crazy.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:08
Who called it?

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:14
Lmao dead at size down I've owned the 2010 fishtail an went TTS on that an it's way longer n bigger than the ss2013 one if you want a decent fit not to short not to baggy go TTS If you size down on fishtail it will be to small, IMO everyone I know who copped the fishtail went TTS & yeah it's real nice so comfy to wear lol 
thanks for the input, i think they were telling me to "size down" cause i asked a couple pages back saying i was in between a med and a large. im technically a med though thats pretty fitted. i usually size up on things like tees or hoodies to large for a looser fit, but i dont think i should do it with the fishtail.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:18
Lmao dead at size down I've owned the 2010 fishtail an went TTS on that an it's way longer n bigger than the ss2013 one if you want a decent fit not to short not to baggy go TTS If you size down on fishtail it will be to small, IMO everyone I know who copped the fishtail went TTS & yeah it's real nice so comfy to wear lol 
thanks for the input, i think they were telling me to "size down" cause i asked a couple pages back saying i was in between a med and a large. im technically a med though thats pretty fitted. i usually size up on things like tees or hoodies to large for a looser fit, but i dont think i should do it with the fishtail.
Yes this is the same thing I am doing. I am a L in tees but I size up in hoodies but will be getting a L in the fishtail.
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:27
that cw is dope. would go perfect with SB lebron 8's
South Beach 9s
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:31
I spent 969 at the SupLA store but it should've been 959 because they charged me for the PCL cruiser twice when I bought a PCL and a bling deck. what do?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:32
bullet keychain price

duffle bag measurements?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:33
The hype of PCL is unreal. I'll admit that I like it but the thirst is crazy.
Word, I saw one end for over 400 on eBay

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:36
Anyone with the Pcl or schminx have an opinion on comparison to past winter hoodies. My box logo fits kinda snug and I wanna know whether or not to size up. I'm 5'8 150lb and usually wear a medium in sweaters
someone provided an answer for you bro, its on the last page.

when will people realize that quoting your own question trying to get it answered is a sure fire way to have it not answered?
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:38
get the damn Brits out of this thread
Feb 25, 2013 @ 00:39
South Beach 9s
those are trash imo

bullet keychain price

duffle bag measurements?
bullet keychain $24. 
duffle bag, about 18"x 12 x 10. 
I spent 969 at the SupLA store but it should've been 959 because they charged me for the PCL cruiser twice when I bought a PCL and a bling deck. what do?
He said it 1st :/

You spent nearly 1K on a drop. I'm pretty sure you can afford $10.

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.