[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jan 07, 2013 @ 16:27
from what ive seen most photo tees go for around 100 unless there deadstock, i would pay 150 for a ds dipset, im guessing someone would do the same for a kermit if the thirst is real.

instagram--- @nb508

Jan 07, 2013 @ 16:37
Kermit thirst is hella real. I see fakes get bought up on ebay for $100 a pop constantly. 

The only legit one on ebay is a used 8/10 from HTF, for $238.88
Jan 07, 2013 @ 17:13
Yea I went onto ebay and looked them up, and saw a good amount of fakes, and the legit one going for 239, but I'm pretty sure no one was bidding on that one. 

I know the one that I'm about to get is legit, I'm just not really into the shirt itself, it kinda fell into my lap. I guess we'll see, maybe it'll grow on me. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jan 07, 2013 @ 17:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
it's a sweater. THE END.

I meant more along the lines of what's the name of this piece and what collection/year is it from?
Lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Jan 07, 2013 @ 17:37
this place is a zoo. holy fvck. ima just stick to ss.
Jan 07, 2013 @ 17:40
supreme X outkast

سبحان

Jan 07, 2013 @ 18:02
Lol. Ain't shit going on, on SS. Shut the fuck up.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jan 07, 2013 @ 19:35
boston heads, my buddy said he saw some used supreme gear at a shop in Cambridge, but he forgot where it was at, anyone have any info in this bitch? 

instagram--- @nb508

Jan 07, 2013 @ 19:59
Is a Supreme 5 Panel really worth the 70 bucks on Ebay?
I really don't wanna take the 1 hour drive to Fairfax just to get a hat.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Jan 07, 2013 @ 20:03
Go to reddit.com/r/supremeclothing
A supreme 5panel resell price should be 50-55 USD
That price is a rape price, don't support those faggot ass rape price resellers
Jan 07, 2013 @ 20:08
It really depends on the hat, and how much you are willing to fork over for just a hat. Pretty much up to you b.
Jan 07, 2013 @ 20:14
boston heads, my buddy said he saw some used supreme gear at a shop in Cambridge, but he forgot where it was at, anyone have any info in this bitch? 
im not from boston, but could it be CNCPTS?

Jan 07, 2013 @ 20:16
Does anyone know the name of this red shirt or what it says?
Jan 07, 2013 @ 20:23
if u been here since 09 u shud know

This is attributed to Mexican revolutionary EMILIANO ZAPATA SALAZAR, apparently a leading figure in the revolution against Porfirio Diaz, 1910.
He took it directly from Cuban hero of their independance movement....JOSE MARTI.

the only thing preventing me from ever getting that shirt was me not really being latino but i think fearitself had it 

ig supremecellar

Jan 07, 2013 @ 20:40
It really depends on the hat, and how much you are willing to fork over for just a hat. Pretty much up to you b.
How do I order off that site?
I'm really not trying buy past 40, But I probably be willing to pay for 50.
Been looking for a Floral or a plain black 5 panel but pretty hard to find a legit one that isn't overpriced.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Jan 07, 2013 @ 20:42
Start Something tee is one of my personal favorites - wish i still had mine

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Jan 07, 2013 @ 20:58
24 pages of complete bullshit
Jan 07, 2013 @ 21:05
Been looking for a Floral or a plain black 5 panel but pretty hard to find a legit one that isn't overpriced.
wouldn't the gas to drive one hour and back come out to at least $25 anyways?
Jan 07, 2013 @ 21:21
if u been here since 09 u shud know

This is attributed to Mexican revolutionary EMILIANO ZAPATA SALAZAR, apparently a leading figure in the revolution against Porfirio Diaz, 1910.
He took it directly from Cuban hero of their independance movement....JOSE MARTI.

the only thing preventing me from ever getting that shirt was me not really being latino but i think fearitself had it 
it says: "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
Jan 07, 2013 @ 22:10
Legit check on this http://www.ebay.com/itm/251206329691?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

could be fake but not sure because it comes with the Kubrick 
man you have to be careful. there was a guy selling the kermit shirt on ebay before. he would post pics of the real shirt and then send a fake. 
Jan 07, 2013 @ 22:12
Legit check on this http://www.ebay.com/itm/251206329691?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

could be fake but not sure because it comes with the Kubrick 
man you have to be careful. there was a guy selling the kermit shirt on ebay before. he would post pics of the real shirt and then send a fake. 
i mean if you buy a fake and can identify it, you can easily get your money back. just make sure the listing says authentic
Jan 07, 2013 @ 22:22
Floral? So you're talking camp caps, not 5 panels (at least in terms of Supreme). $50 isn't overpriced, that's below retail lol. Retail was $54 without shipping, $64 with it. On top of that, I really doubt anyone would sell their floral at retail, let alone below retail. 
Jan 07, 2013 @ 22:59
Lol. Ain't shit going on, on SS. Shut the fuck up.
lol u mad bruh?
Jan 07, 2013 @ 23:01
Jan 07, 2013 @ 23:30

damn thats a cool shirt.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

Jan 07, 2013 @ 23:34
finally got that piece I've been looking for(Invalid img)

gawd.tumblr.com

Jan 07, 2013 @ 23:52

lmao dudes on facebook buyin fakes

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

Jan 08, 2013 @ 00:48
nice fit up there

*2Pac laugh*

Jan 08, 2013 @ 01:01
I'm hoping for a nice lightweight bomber jacket this Spring. Preferably in a black or navy colorway.
something like the ma-1 from a couple years ago would be awesome

Jan 08, 2013 @ 01:01

lmao dudes on facebook buyin fakes
u wudnt jack thou 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0