February 24, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
denver

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

February 24, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
pattshreds

Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing

Anyway.

Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.

Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price

Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo.
I'm 16 
you are a pathetic loser if that was in fact you, and it should not be something you are proud to say you did...go away to never be seen again you immature piece of trash
should have tied them to a street light so they had to watch all the pcl's and bling logos sell out,

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

February 24, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
Ye'

old
February 24, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
phatbobrmr

my cawp list.

flannel 5 pannel~ burgendy
dorothy tee~ no idea. (suggestionsconfused
pcl deck
croc camera bag~ red

i'm broke lol.
February 24, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
BobaTeaFett

wait...supreme drops at 11am everywhere so everyone "gets an equal chance at copping"? ...I believe it. So no more cart jacks too right? Twitter RSVPs go up at what time? 
February 24, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
bsm1017

are people just trolling hard about this time situation?? or is it seriously just gonna be whenever it hits 11 where you are??

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
xafriaf

what's everyones favorite colorway for the bling tee? Also does the online store still open at 8?
I like navy, personally.
February 24, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
denver

are people just trolling hard about this time situation?? or is it seriously just gonna be whenever it hits 11 where you are??
theyre being forserious

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

February 24, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
bsm1017

theyre being forserious
how would that make any sense tho?? will there be any official announcement from Supreme??

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
fatcatt

How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That would mean they would hold back some items on the same website to accommodate all time zones. 
February 24, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
xafriaf

theyre being forserious
Dear god are you serious. As funny as this is to watch these new members scramble their eggs over drop times it's kinda effed up. I say since you don't know what time it drops in your time zone. Look at what time it is where you live and then see what time it is in NY. It's really not hard.
February 24, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
shakintheD

lol are you guys serious
February 24, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
pattshreds

theyre being forserious
Dear god are you serious. As funny as this is to watch these new members scramble their eggs over drop times it's kinda effed up. I say since you don't know what time it drops in your time zone. Look at what time it is where you live and then see what time it is in NY. It's really not hard.
as funny as it is seeing all these people new to supreme trying to comprehend when the store opens, ill help yall out.

whatever time it is where you are when it turns 11:00am in NYC is what time the store opens. the website has an NYC clock so you can go by that.

unless i missed something new..

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

February 24, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
xafriaf

theyre being forserious
as funny as it is seeing all these people new to supreme trying to comprehend when the store opens, ill help yall out.

whatever time it is where you are when it turns 11:00am in NYC is what time the store opens. the website has an NYC clock so you can go by that.
I really don't understand how some of these people don't get it lol
February 24, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
reeser

11 am everywhere
February 24, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
WalkingCactus

k so I go to Odd Future concerts and lurk the crowd and steal Supreme hats. sorry 

I'm not the real aquaman

February 24, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
donadamsky

random ig pics:

that cw is dope. would go perfect with SB lebron 8's

February 24, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
DJPrep

@DJPrep

Do you even think? There are 4 time zones so they divide it in into quarters to allow everyone get an equal chance at copping . If you're not an idiot , its easy to understand i swear , you fuckboys get more and more stupid every year.
Who you calling a fuckboy? Its not that I dont understand simple fucking math you retard, to me it makes no sense as to why they would change the system. If what your telling me is true, they will drop 1/4 of their allotted online supply they have for each time zone to give everyone an equal chance at copping? 
If youre such a fucking genius explain to me what would stop me from copping off the PST drop at 2 PM here in NY? Thats the reason I asked the question, not to have a faggot like you jump down my throat looking for some e-cred.  
February 24, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
lennard

k so I go to Odd Future concerts and lurk the crowd and steal Supreme hats. sorry 
will work, for sure
February 24, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
DJPrep

thats cute, did you make that one yourself? 
February 24, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
tyyler

Don't sleep on this cw 

February 24, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
WalkingCactus

will work, for sure
it does work and puts about 3 grand in my pocket every time they go on tour 

I'm not the real aquaman

February 24, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
nokia

old
Still cant believe the hype this floral gettin home girl on instagram been had a PCL open blouse for some time
and it look better on her then any of u niggas
February 24, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
ez

i come to check hb every few hours and this post is usually most recent but whenever i go to read up, it's always the same morons asking about prices or when shit drops smh 
February 24, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
bsm1017

theyre being forserious
i understand but its just one more thing i dont wanna have to worry about, just makin sure...its been 10 here in midwest, but i was just checkin

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
xafriaf

theyre being forserious
i understand but its just one more thing i dont wanna have to worry about, just makin sure...its been 10 here in midwest, but i was just checkin
Was talking to the other guy, but it's all good lol.
February 24, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
Pierce

@djprep

You have an IP adress, im assuming that the website uses this to determin where you are and therefore woild stop you. I wish you new kids would use common sense .
The mods on SS poted a thread all about this last week.
And when I went in store to supLA the workers were all talking about.

IG: _pierce

February 24, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
DJPrep

@djprep

You have an IP adress, im assuming that the website uses this to determin where you are and therefore woild stop you. I wish you new kids would use common sense .

The mods on SS poted a thread all about this last week.

And when I went in store to supLA the workers were all talking about.
That makes a little more sense, but when would the cut off be? I find it very hard to believe you will be blocked out of access to the shop page after a certain amount of time. It really doesnt matter to me because I'm from NY and the time will stay at 11 like it has been for years. 
And Im not a new kid dude, been here since 08 so idk why you have to act so tough. We're in a supreme discussion thread and I asked a question.  
February 24, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
jeasy3d

Look please stop with the shop time. Man its not rocket science....if you ask on this forum 10 times out of 10 someone is going to play you. You new members are going to be pissed when that time come and you didn't get what you want because you listened to one of the vets.  Sarcasm fuels this thread, thats all Im going to say.
February 24, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
bsm1017

theyre being forserious
Was talking to the other guy, but it's all good lol.
oh my bad bruh lol

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.