Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 24, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
j_hotz

Went early at SupLA today, came at like 7. Was 22nd in line and they didnt open til like 1130, but I got in at like 1210ish. Copped black schminx hoodie and navy bling. Schminx is on point but to be honest, the bling is kind blurry and low-definition, still sick though! The workers were all chill, I talked to Tino about being in the lookbook, he said he was nervous as fuck but it was an awesome experience, and Jeff Kutter was trying to get me to buy him an e-cig at somewhere around fairfax and he said he'd trade me supreme shit in return hahaha. Shout out to my homies in line! tyler,jordan,koullie, and company. It was a cool experience!
cool
February 24, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

hit supla yesterday and copped
Navy Box Logo Bling Tee Grey Cats Tee  Fishtail Parka  Supream Hoodie Grey Robotussin L/ Bullet Bottlecap Opener

did they still have pcl shit?
they've been out of it since Friday! 
February 24, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
mr.wolfdog

whattt?? i think it would be 8am pst as usual??
nope they switched it to 11 pst this year
y.
Too many people from the west coast were complaining about the 8 am drop time.
bitches.

:0

February 24, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
Shinji Swagawa

Rumours have it that they're dropping new stuff in-store on thursday
February 24, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
j_hotz

Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing

Anyway.

Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.

Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price

Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo.
I'm 16 razz
February 24, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
New York Thing

Does preme take shit back for exchanges if the tag isnt attached? 
February 24, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
THEBIGNB

Yah, they soulda just thrown a box logo on the roses hoodie... Woulda made it so much cooler!!!!

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

February 24, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
j_hotz

Yesterday @ SupLA I copped Navy bling logo, White cats tee, Gray Schminx tee, schminx keychain, & Silver iPhone case.
February 24, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
WGM

is the black fishtail sold out in supLA?
February 24, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
Ye'

How much are the camo pants?
February 24, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
sosupreme123

suspended

Yah, they soulda just thrown a box logo on the roses hoodie... Woulda made it so much cooler!!!!
shut the fuck up
February 24, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
donadamsky

whats on the back of the Flannel S (from some seller on ebay)

would have preferred just "supreme" but its aight i guess
this makes me want it more than i already did.

February 24, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
jeasy3d

welp its down to two jerseys. Either the red or michigan one. I know alot of people fronted on the navy joint but its really  catching my eye. The red due to me being a O-State fan. This will be a gametime decision 
February 24, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
THEBIGNB

For real tho guys, I def woulda kopped if there was a box logo, maybe a red or a pale pink one! Giving me goose bumps even thinking about it!!

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

February 24, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
drisk34

Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing

Anyway.

Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.

Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price

Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo.
I'm 16 
you are a pathetic loser if that was in fact you, and it should not be something you are proud to say you did...go away to never be seen again you immature piece of trash
February 24, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
jeasy3d

I got £230 on a PCL hoodie cash in hand, size Medium inbox me if ya got it 
Take your talents to the marketplace.  
February 24, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
squids

I'm actually glad the bomber jacket's supposedly thin, seems like a good piece for layering.
February 24, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
drisk34

welp its down to two jerseys. Either the red of michigan one. I know alot of people fronted on the navy joint but its really  catching my eye. The red due to me being a O-State fan. This will be a gametime decision 
so you call yourself an Ohio State fan, yet you are interested in buying the Michigan colorway..smh, choose your side. Go Blue
February 24, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
jeasy3d

For real tho guys, I def woulda kopped if there was a box logo, maybe a red or a pale pink one! Giving me goose bumps even thinking about it!!
idk about this homie. That's doing to0 much to a hoodie that's already doing too much. It shouldnt have anything on there in my opinion. To keep it a clean look 
February 24, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
jeasy3d

welp its down to two jerseys. Either the red of michigan one. I know alot of people fronted on the navy joint but its really  catching my eye. The red due to me being a O-State fan. This will be a gametime decision 
so you call yourself an Ohio State fan, yet you are interested in buying the Michigan colorway..smh, choose your side. Go Blue
I knew someone was going to say this. Yeah im from Cleveland, I know thats like wearing a Pittsburgh jersey but that colorway is mean 
February 24, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
bennyy

Navy Box Logo Bling Tee Grey Cats Tee  Fishtail Parka  Supream Hoodie Grey Robotussin L/ Bullet Bottlecap Opener

did they still have pcl shit?
nope.

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

February 24, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
drisk34

I know someone was going to say this. Yeah im from Cleveland, I know thats like wearing a Pittsburgh jersey but that colorway is mean 
haha it is a dope cw, i just know i could never allow myself to buy an ohio state piece,  i guess it helps that they arnt an actual team jersey lol
February 24, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
DJPrep

How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That would mean they would hold back some items on the same website to accommodate all time zones. 
February 24, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
dschmiz

How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 
You're a fucking idiot.
February 24, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
skerr4

I guess the tye dye pullover will be the same price as the snakeskin from last year? Piece is seriously growing on me, reading back seems like it is for others aswell!
February 24, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
New York Thing

glad everyones sleeping on the tan colorway of the roses top...
February 24, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
Ye'

How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That would mean they would hold back some items on the same website to accommodate all time zones. 
That's exactly what they are doing. It is 2013 now bro, they can control their website to drop in certain timezones.
February 24, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
Pierce

@DJPrep
Do you even think? There are 4 time zones so they divide it in into quarters to allow everyone get an equal chance at copping . If you're not an idiot , its easy to understand i swear , you fuckboys get more and more stupid every year.

IG: _pierce

February 24, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Knuckles

the power of supreme. They can freeze time suprised

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 24, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
bsm1017

can you post a fit pic on that Schminx hoodie?? i also wanted a grey, wanted to see what it looks like on somebody

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.