[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:11
hit supla yesterday and copped
Navy Box Logo Bling Tee Grey Cats Tee  Fishtail Parka  Supream Hoodie Grey Robotussin L/ Bullet Bottlecap Opener

did they still have pcl shit?
nope.

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:21
so you call yourself an Ohio State fan, yet you are interested in buying the Michigan colorway..smh, choose your side. Go Blue
I know someone was going to say this. Yeah im from Cleveland, I know thats like wearing a Pittsburgh jersey but that colorway is mean 
haha it is a dope cw, i just know i could never allow myself to buy an ohio state piece,  i guess it helps that they arnt an actual team jersey lol
Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:25
How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That would mean they would hold back some items on the same website to accommodate all time zones. 
Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:29
How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 
You're a fucking idiot.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:33
I guess the tye dye pullover will be the same price as the snakeskin from last year? Piece is seriously growing on me, reading back seems like it is for others aswell!
Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:35
glad everyones sleeping on the tan colorway of the roses top...
Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:36
How is this 11 AM drop time going to work for everytime time zone? There's no way that each time zone will get their own 11 AM drop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That would mean they would hold back some items on the same website to accommodate all time zones. 
That's exactly what they are doing. It is 2013 now bro, they can control their website to drop in certain timezones.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:45
@DJPrep
Do you even think? There are 4 time zones so they divide it in into quarters to allow everyone get an equal chance at copping . If you're not an idiot , its easy to understand i swear , you fuckboys get more and more stupid every year.

IG: _pierce

Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:46
the power of supreme. They can freeze time blinkyeyes

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:51
hit supla yesterday and copped
Navy Box Logo Bling Tee Grey Cats Tee  Fishtail Parka  Supream Hoodie Grey Robotussin L/ Bullet Bottlecap Opener
can you post a fit pic on that Schminx hoodie?? i also wanted a grey, wanted to see what it looks like on somebody

Él Duderîno

Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:52

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:52
I'm 16 
you are a pathetic loser if that was in fact you, and it should not be something you are proud to say you did...go away to never be seen again you immature piece of trash
should have tied them to a street light so they had to watch all the pcl's and bling logos sell out,

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Feb 24, 2013 @ 20:54
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:08
my cawp list.

flannel 5 pannel~ burgendy
dorothy tee~ no idea. (suggestions?)
pcl deck
croc camera bag~ red

i'm broke lol.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:09
wait...supreme drops at 11am everywhere so everyone "gets an equal chance at copping"? ...I believe it. So no more cart jacks too right? Twitter RSVPs go up at what time? 
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:13
are people just trolling hard about this time situation?? or is it seriously just gonna be whenever it hits 11 where you are??

Él Duderîno

Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:14
what's everyones favorite colorway for the bling tee? Also does the online store still open at 8?
I like navy, personally.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:22
are people just trolling hard about this time situation?? or is it seriously just gonna be whenever it hits 11 where you are??
theyre being forserious

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:25
theyre being forserious
how would that make any sense tho?? will there be any official announcement from Supreme??

Él Duderîno

Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:26
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:28
theyre being forserious
Dear god are you serious. As funny as this is to watch these new members scramble their eggs over drop times it's kinda effed up. I say since you don't know what time it drops in your time zone. Look at what time it is where you live and then see what time it is in NY. It's really not hard.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:33
lol are you guys serious
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:35
theyre being forserious
Dear god are you serious. As funny as this is to watch these new members scramble their eggs over drop times it's kinda effed up. I say since you don't know what time it drops in your time zone. Look at what time it is where you live and then see what time it is in NY. It's really not hard.
as funny as it is seeing all these people new to supreme trying to comprehend when the store opens, ill help yall out.

whatever time it is where you are when it turns 11:00am in NYC is what time the store opens. the website has an NYC clock so you can go by that.

unless i missed something new..

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:38
as funny as it is seeing all these people new to supreme trying to comprehend when the store opens, ill help yall out.

whatever time it is where you are when it turns 11:00am in NYC is what time the store opens. the website has an NYC clock so you can go by that.
I really don't understand how some of these people don't get it lol
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:38
11 am everywhere
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:41
k so I go to Odd Future concerts and lurk the crowd and steal Supreme hats. sorry 

www.themonarchenterprise.com www.soundcloud.com/thewalkingcactus/

Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:43
random ig pics:

that cw is dope. would go perfect with SB lebron 8's

Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:44
@DJPrep

Do you even think? There are 4 time zones so they divide it in into quarters to allow everyone get an equal chance at copping . If you're not an idiot , its easy to understand i swear , you fuckboys get more and more stupid every year.
Who you calling a fuckboy? Its not that I dont understand simple fucking math you retard, to me it makes no sense as to why they would change the system. If what your telling me is true, they will drop 1/4 of their allotted online supply they have for each time zone to give everyone an equal chance at copping? 
If youre such a fucking genius explain to me what would stop me from copping off the PST drop at 2 PM here in NY? Thats the reason I asked the question, not to have a faggot like you jump down my throat looking for some e-cred.  
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:44
k so I go to Odd Future concerts and lurk the crowd and steal Supreme hats. sorry 
will work, for sure
Feb 24, 2013 @ 21:47
thats cute, did you make that one yourself? 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0