Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 4, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
droppin many fakas

dumb ass question:

the supreme mini bling towels, is the one i bought off ebay fake? the tag on the bottom says made in china underneath.
October 4, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
thevizion

my two pairs of US10/UK9 just arrived along with the flask, which is actually bigger than i expected
October 4, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
1825vine

my two pairs of US10/UK9 just arrived along with the flask, which is actually bigger than i expected
How did you ordered 2 if 1 item limit
different credit cards

Do you use bot?

October 4, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
stanpreme

HERE'S AN SAT QUESTION FOR ALL YOU TEENAGERS

Brandon is 16. He works as a bus boy on weekends, putting the money he earns into a joint bank account with his mom. Brandon's mom is a single parent, and victim of domestic abuse. When Brandon was rollerblading at the skatepark, the other kids made fun of his OBEY sweatshirt. Brandon went home and used his debit card to buy one from Supreme, thinking it would make him cool. Brandon's mom saw the $188 sweatshirt on the account statement. When she asked him about it, _______ felt ________. 

A) She / he was being irresponsible with his money, but being 16, she had no legal control over him
B) Brandon / ashamed that he bought a sweatshirt covered in flags of countries he didn't know
C) Brandon's dad / he made the right decision leaving that dumb bitch years ago
D) Brandon / proud he worked to afford such an expensive sweatshirt.
E) All of the above & none of the above. Brandon is a spoiled brat that doesn't understand the only way he could "afford" this sweatshirt was by leeching every other cost of living.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

October 4, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
blueberryjames

My parka here already, dat next day LDN ship cool

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

October 4, 2013 @ 02:20 PM
zfunk

@zfunk or anyone else

How thick/warm is it
Quite thick, enough to be worn alone or even layered if real cold
October 4, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
lilcombs

My parka here already, dat next day LDN ship

Yo can you put up a fit pic bro?
October 4, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
VvlxnteN

I get the same thing with my Virgin Mary tee haha, I got stopped 3 times yesterday by those Jesus dudes that hang around campus handing out free Bibles.. Each one told me they loved the shirt, and I didn't have the heart to tell 'em I'm atheist 
yes they do, soon as my dad saw my navy, he loved it. so i bought him one in burgundy for 20$ over retail. yes, with my own money. as you guys have been talking about in the last few pages about parents buying kids their supreme, it works the other way around for me. pat on the fuckin back. not. go to school, and get a job.

no but forreal though, who cares if some of these guys are young and have their parents buy them shit. if you had to start paying for your own shit at an early age then blame that on your parents methods of taking care of you, dont go and hate on other kids who are "more fortunate."
Forreal, I was somewhat a fortunate kid once in my life but never really expected my parents to go spend crazy money on clothes for me they are old fashion Mexicans so they wouldn't be able to fathom the thought of a 100 dollar sweater etc. So as soon as I got my first job last year best believe I went and bought the shit I always wanted.
Plus it feels better buying your own shit, especially when you work for it!
Im buying  supreme for my own money not asking it from parents
also i bought my dad that last season woods 5 panel he liked it 
October 4, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
1h30

People that are just waiting for the box logo pullover make me sad
October 4, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
manolosfist

Got that shipping notification! cool
October 4, 2013 @ 03:15 PM
BruceSHVRP

parka pic go go go
October 4, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
thane20

Shoutout to peeps who have that JFK button up! I get mad compliments from the elders. Wore my burgundy today and some lady was complimenting me so much on it and saying how she knows die hard JFK fans would pay "1k" for it.
I don't know about people paying crazy prices for it but the elders do love it.
wore mine to an orientation and all the bosses loved it
I get the same thing with my Virgin Mary tee haha, I got stopped 3 times yesterday by those Jesus dudes that hang around campus handing out free Bibles.. Each one told me they loved the shirt, and I didn't have the heart to tell 'em I'm atheist 

Old lady stay complimenting me on my shirt...wearing it now using it as layering haha....i'm catholic so it cool cool

Bang

October 4, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
ben8cv

HERE'S AN SAT QUESTION FOR ALL YOU TEENAGERS

Brandon is 16. He works as a bus boy on weekends, putting the money he earns into a joint bank account with his mom. Brandon's mom is a single parent, and victim of domestic abuse. When Brandon was rollerblading at the skatepark, the other kids made fun of his OBEY sweatshirt. Brandon went home and used his debit card to buy one from Supreme, thinking it would make him cool. Brandon's mom saw the $188 sweatshirt on the account statement. When she asked him about it, _______ felt ________. 

A) She / he was being irresponsible with his money, but being 16, she had no legal control over him
B) Brandon / ashamed that he bought a sweatshirt covered in flags of countries he didn't know
C) Brandon's dad / he made the right decision leaving that dumb bitch years ago
D) Brandon / proud he worked to afford such an expensive sweatshirt.
E) All of the above & none of the above. Brandon is a spoiled brat that doesn't understand the only way he could "afford" this sweatshirt was by leeching every other cost of living.
youre a fucking loser, sounds like you have a busy life
October 4, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
/msf

if someone could post a fit pic of pinstripe crusher?
October 4, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
ezar

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Supreme-Banner-5-Panel-Adjustable-Hat-Cap-F-W-13-paisley-bucket-crusher-camp-/200968455037?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2ecaa7437d 
smh he already sold one
October 4, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
psass

if someone could someone post a fit pic of pinstripe crusher?
been looking for the same thing. i found one on instagram but it wasnt at a good angle.

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

October 4, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
SHARKlN

lol ben everytime you post you have this im-so-sick-of-it-cant-take-it-anymore tone

lighten up dude, it's all jokes
October 4, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
rhythmz

yes they do, soon as my dad saw my navy, he loved it. so i bought him one in burgundy for 20$ over retail. yes, with my own money. as you guys have been talking about in the last few pages about parents buying kids their supreme, it works the other way around for me. pat on the fuckin back. not. go to school, and get a job.

no but forreal though, who cares if some of these guys are young and have their parents buy them shit. if you had to start paying for your own shit at an early age then blame that on your parents methods of taking care of you, dont go and hate on other kids who are "more fortunate."
Forreal, I was somewhat a fortunate kid once in my life but never really expected my parents to go spend crazy money on clothes for me they are old fashion Mexicans so they wouldn't be able to fathom the thought of a 100 dollar sweater etc. So as soon as I got my first job last year best believe I went and bought the shit I always wanted.
Plus it feels better buying your own shit, especially when you work for it!
Im buying  supreme for my own money not asking it from parents
also i bought my dad that last season woods 5 panel he liked it 
big ups to all yall. i as well was a fortunate kid, but even when it came to expensive clothes at any time in my life, i made them pass it up to buy me regular items like jeans and plain shirts. i saved my money for sbs back in the day with something we all call birthdays and christmas presents.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 4, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
ben8cv

lol ben everytime you post you have this im-so-sick-of-it-cant-take-it-anymore tone

sorry fyurr's bitchass always saying dumb shit gets me all riled up 
October 4, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
ornettec

Okay can we just agree everyone buys their own clothes, even if you don't, fuck

these excuses are pretty embarrassing and unnecessary
October 4, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
blueberryjames

My parka here already, dat next day LDN ship

Yo can you put up a fit pic bro?

I did what I could man lol, really no place to take pics and the mirror aint even mine but it is what it is.

But this parka man, comfy af, stoked. Someone said it's not warm enough for winter, personally I think it would do. Cop it if you can.

5'9 170. Parka is L.

e: btw get to work fuckers and stop leeching your parents money

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

October 4, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
franklin321

how does the CDG coach jacket fit?
October 4, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
Masque

Looks like I slept on that team parka, praying for restock
October 4, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
supmax

fit pic of arc logo hoodie would be nice

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

October 4, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
bagface

Why are African American so cheap? I'm a delivery driver and I get tipped maybe 2-3 bucks when I deliver to white people but when I take food to a black person, they don't tip, I conducted this experiment last night and no black person tipped me. I'm just wondering why... I mean all the white folks tipped me at least 1 or 2 bucks.

lol get the fuck outta here. you're a fucking idiot.
October 4, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
fyuur

Getting payed 14$ an hour starting today so this is good for up coming drops
Info on collection?

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

October 4, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
fyuur

sorry fyurr's bitchass always saying dumb shit gets me all riled up 
Please don't try to take shots, you're a fuckboy

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

October 4, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
takman

Why are African American so cheap? I'm a delivery driver and I get tipped maybe 2-3 bucks when I deliver to white people but when I take food to a black person, they don't tip, I conducted this experiment last night and no black person tipped me. I'm just wondering why... I mean all the white folks tipped me at least 1 or 2 bucks.
This is news? Because we need to save those coins for looking fresh!

Im going to do me. You do you? We straight?
October 4, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
spamster

Getting payed 14$ an hour starting today so this is good for up coming drops
That's $29K per year if you work 40 hours a week; $17K after taxes. That's $1400 a month. Hope your living expenses are light cause that Preme don't come cheap. 

Not tryna disrespect anyone's cash game. Just doing some math since you threw the number out....
October 4, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
lloopp

Not sure if this was already established, but inspiration for the "Hate" hats, sweaters, keychains probably came from this neon sign in the Alexandra Von Furstenberg furniture store in LA. 
nigga that font comes default on tha computerz on my school on MS Word lmao 

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.