[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 24, 2013 @ 17:41
Only thing left from the base collection I want is the Crosses camp cap, crosses shorts and Kingston Tank, then I'm done other than collabs.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 17:45
Only thing left from the base collection I want is the Crosses camp cap, crosses shorts and Kingston Tank, then I'm done other than collabs.
you wont cop bomber and rock all 3 while rockin a cross chain and post a fit pic...

but i need retail on that bomber in USD

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Feb 24, 2013 @ 17:56
i agree the tiedyes are looking nicer and nicer everytime i see them 
Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:02
you wont cop bomber and rock all 3 while rockin a cross chain and post a fit pic...

Hahaha I promise if I somehow end up with a bomber I will post a fit pic with all 3.
And retail on it was 220 USD.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:03
PCL hoodie needed a black box logo on front instead of stupid print on back.

Hootie Hoo

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:04
or just no branding at all...

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:08
or just no branding at all...
Maybe if they didn't make the bling logo the box for the season, would have been nice to have the classic on something other than camps.

Hootie Hoo

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:12

Hahaha I promise if I somehow end up with a bomber I will post a fit pic with all 3.
100% positive?

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:13
the PCL would look stupid with a box logo in the front...just want the cursive S

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:15

100% positive?
Yea checked the tag on it on Thursday
TTS on fishtail?
Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:25
So is there a reason why they don't make Smalls no more?
Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:29
Just left SUPNY , one of the first ones in . Got a bomber and some other merch. retail on the bomber is is 218. Talked with my friend Ty that works there and he said the CDG collab dosent have a.specific date on it but he said it should arrive in the next few weeks.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:40
i would buy the crosses jacket if i could grab a small. pretty thin and lightweight.

i went to SUPLA yesterday and only got the PCL cruiser and croc duffel in black.  and a sphinx keychain lol

cats in navy was discarded (although cool)...i want white and black.

plenty of FUCK hats left.  plenty of fishtails

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:42
Hopefully the the mid-season tees have better graphics because the quality is there & the fishtail parkas are piff, especially in red.

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:54
hit supla yesterday and copped
Navy Box Logo Bling Tee Grey Cats Tee  Fishtail Parka  Supream Hoodie Grey Robotussin L/ Bullet Bottlecap Opener

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:57
So is there a reason why they don't make Smalls no more?
To stop all the 11 year old kids from bringing their mom and grandparents in.

سبحان

Feb 24, 2013 @ 18:59
what's everyones favorite colorway for the bling tee? Also does the online store still open at 8?
I got the Teal i think that and the grey were the nicest colorways.. Also the burgundy robotussin LS is smokeyface

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195556

Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:01
Navy Box Logo Bling Tee Grey Cats Tee  Fishtail Parka  Supream Hoodie Grey Robotussin L/ Bullet Bottlecap Opener

did they still have pcl shit?
Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:02
whattt?? i think it would be 8am pst as usual??
nope they switched it to 11 pst this year
y.

:0

Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:04
whattt?? i think it would be 8am pst as usual??
y.
Too many people from the west coast were complaining about the 8 am drop time.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:12
i know its been posted but dont feel like looking for it. retail on PCL hoodies and shorts? and also the bullet opener and iphone cases?
Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:16
I ain't feelin these tees so far.. Can anybody tell me when does the next set of tees usually drop?
Look at this fuckboii ^ wish he was the BigPO, fuckboii you don't even know who's in the photo.
Know what

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:20
So everyone gets a chance to cop what they want
Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:21
Anyone feeling the heathered crew?

Not sure what to think about the pink, but it's an interesting shade.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:25
Went early at SupLA today, came at like 7. Was 22nd in line and they didnt open til like 1130, but I got in at like 1210ish. Copped black schminx hoodie and navy bling. Schminx is on point but to be honest, the bling is kind blurry and low-definition, still sick though! The workers were all chill, I talked to Tino about being in the lookbook, he said he was nervous as fuck but it was an awesome experience, and Jeff Kutter was trying to get me to buy him an e-cig at somewhere around fairfax and he said he'd trade me supreme shit in return hahaha. Shout out to my homies in line! tyler,jordan,koullie, and company. It was a cool experience!
smokeyface
Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:28

did they still have pcl shit?
they've been out of it since Friday! 
Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:29
y.
Too many people from the west coast were complaining about the 8 am drop time.
bitches.

:0

Feb 24, 2013 @ 19:34
Rumours have it that they're dropping new stuff in-store on thursday
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.