[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:20
I've never seen a blue on blue bogo hoodie....
Black on Black...

Red on Red...
burgundy on burgundy

acid green on acid green

olive green on olive green 

yellow on yellow (?) 

all have white text tho 

where the azn girls at

Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:24
Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:25
^ inb4 ban

edit: mods are swift todaysmokeyface

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

REVS
Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:27
I stay lurking. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:32
asap illz in franklin hoodie

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:43
Every time I see a redwall bash.... Deep down I want the dude to post a ridiculous heat collection (tagged pics) and shut us all the fuckup but I almost know this will never happen.  My redwall collection prediction is a really random ass camp and an ikat pouch.
Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:52
Every time I see a redwall bash.... Deep down I want the dude to post a ridiculous heat collection (tagged pics) and shut us all the fuckup but I almost know this will never happen.  My redwall collection prediction is a really random ass camp and an ikat pouch.
and probably a bling iphone case that has never even been taken out of the box that he has standing up on his little dresser

-Caterpillar
Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:54
He's still bidding for it all on ebay probably
Oct 06, 2013 @ 18:57
Does anyone remember around what week the TNF collab came out last season?
Oct 06, 2013 @ 19:04
Does anyone remember around what week the TNF collab came out last season?
I remember it came around my birthday which is 2nd week of September, but my memory might be a little hazy. 

Edit: Just checked, and it was October 25th, so I was way off lol
Oct 06, 2013 @ 19:14
That's $29K per year if you work 40 hours a week; $17K after taxes. That's $1400 a month. Hope your living expenses are light cause that Preme don't come cheap. 

Not tryna disrespect anyone's cash game. Just doing some math since you threw the number out....
Umm, in what world does 40% of your income go to taxes? I take home about 80% of my gross pay, so with 29K a year I would be bringing home 23K a year. That's almost 2 grand a month. I would love to bring home 2 grand a month.
canada
Oct 06, 2013 @ 19:46
anyone else noticed that this season logos in camps are not centered?

-guzi guzi
Oct 06, 2013 @ 19:51
asap illz in franklin hoodie

such a fucking greasy picture, I love illz tho
Oct 06, 2013 @ 19:52
I would like to hear everyone's "How I first started getting into supreme" stories
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:04
The quality of the supreme digi top is shocking, screen print coming off after wearing it once?
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:11
I would like to hear everyone's "How I first started getting into supreme" stories
"Because of OF" - Says no one in this thread
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:12
the fact that somebody started a petition to show redwalls collection is so rare and positive 

Fuck yall

Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:14
this pullover is so sexy tbh

i remeber when a couple people were selling these on fb and i wanted to cop so bad but they were charging rape

-Caterpillar
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:16
The quality of the supreme digi top is shocking, screen print coming off after wearing it once?
im saying. at first glance the thing is great quality, but after 1 wear it had me thinking if i should dare wash it

-Caterpillar
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:17
i first heard about supreme in one of my old skateboard mags from like 6 years ago. supreme la was the "skateboard shop of the month" in that issue. i paid absolutely no attention to it and had no idea what it was at the time.. i wont front i started copping in fw11, but i first heard of it in 6th grade lol

Fuck yall

Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:31
I used to skate back in 97-02 but never heard of SUPREME, I even had a subsrciption to transworld for 2 years and my favorite skaters were rodney mullen and muska back then. Fast foward to 2012 when I started collecting sneakers I would look up pictures on google and Tumblrs and such and I kept running into the SUPREME camp caps. I loved the designs, patterns, and thought they were so unique and it that got me hooked.  I started getting into them S/S 2012 the week before CDG part 1. I was so excited for CDG part 1 I wanted to cop everything from the hoodie to the hat. When Thursday arrived I was patiently waiting for the the release. I remember going on their website and everything being sold out. I was wrongly informed and thought the webshop opened at 12 NOON!! SALTY AS HELL. SInce I was ballin at the time and still SALTY I actually went on Ebay and bought a Large Black CDG hoodie and a Large white cdg.NO REGRETS
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:33
Blong were you lucky enough to cop SUPREME X TNF in the f/w 2011?
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:35
I used to skate back in 97-02 but never heard of SUPREME, I even had a subsrciption to transworld for 2 years and my favorite skaters were rodney mullen and muska back then. Fast foward to 2012 when I started collecting sneakers I would look up pictures on google and Tumblrs and such and I kept running into the SUPREME camp caps. I loved the designs, patterns, and thought they were so unique and it that got me hooked.  I started getting into them S/S 2012 the week before CDG part 1. I was so excited for CDG part 1 I wanted to cop everything from the hoodie to the hat. When Thursday arrived I was patiently waiting for the the release. I remember going on their website and everything being sold out. I was wrongly informed and thought the webshop opened at 12 NOON!! SALTY AS HELL. SInce I was ballin at the time and still SALTY I actually went on Ebay and bought a Large Black CDG hoodie and a Large white cdg.NO REGRETS

must have taken you a good 5-10 mins to type this, and no one gives a shit

Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:42

speaking of shit, opinions are like assholes everyone has one and judging by your avatar your stinks
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:43
I saw the cool kids wear it
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:43
Anyone know how much trooper hats retail for? 
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
$78

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
$78
thanks fam
Oct 06, 2013 @ 20:58
I first found out about them in 2010 because of OFWGKTA, but basically ignored it.

Mid 2012, I was looking to change up my look post college and really liked the designs and the fact that they seemed to be the only brand the truly doesn't give a solitary fuck what anyone thinks. I've also been trying to do the "buy less, buy better" thing with clothes and Supreme's quality is, of course, on point.
Oct 06, 2013 @ 21:00
S/S 2012
speaking of shit, opinions are like assholes everyone has one and judging by your avatar your stinks

nice little quote there, but i do not see how my avi is a way of judging my opinion

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.