[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:15
OFWGKTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:19
damn tez where you been? haven't seen you post here in awhile. lurkin?
Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:20
Don't need to have it buddy
Nah but your hoe ass needs to show youre collection

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:25
come at me bro,
u a freshman andydick lookalike b
140lbs

edit:facial hair game weak,
not trying to hate, but size down on the jacket man
edit: or maybe it's he way you have it. idk
its the way i had it on
im a college freshman
yeah i totally look like andy dick
please show your face
please make more spinning gifs of me 

where the azn girls at

Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:27
The picture is a lot bigger than I expected. I bought this hoodie and the l/s pocket and it came with a pen smokeyface

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:28
20131003_221555 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

20131003_222505 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

20131003_222956 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
heres my little collection.i have a lil more but its dirty and has to be cleaned.there are people in this thread tht kill me in heat and most def i give credit to tht.as yu can see my collection is very settled but as we all kno time is what determines heat sometimes so ill wait and see wat i have tht becomes of value lol.one love fam!!
speaking truth , Fuck "heat "
my snake skin button up is my favorite piece and that's not considered heat at all.
I like when people cop what they like and what they wear.

IG: _pierce

Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:31
damn tez where you been? haven't seen you post here in awhile. lurkin?
yah ready kno my nigg , just bin lurkin

fat boy need a 10 piece

Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:35
The picture is a lot bigger than I expected. I bought this hoodie and the l/s pocket and it came with a pen 

Compare

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Or it's called working out and playing football all your life. Stop hating frail boy.
Did TeeBonilla cop dem knits? ?
Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:37
Shoutout to peeps who have that JFK button up! I get mad compliments from the elders. Wore my burgundy today and some lady was complimenting me so much on it and saying how she knows die hard JFK fans would pay "1k" for it.
JFK was a lady's man back in his time. Popularity off the roof even more popular than Obama now worldwide

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:40

unfortunately i can't wear my grails tongueface

soundcloud.com/maxkilo

Oct 04, 2013 @ 03:58
Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
haha ok noodlearms

-Caterpillar
flip phone?

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:04
Originally posted by Inactive User

-Caterpillar
take a good look at that versace cuz you cant afford it
but i can afford to buy that prostitute you like to call mom

-Caterpillar
Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:04
Supreme on point with their shipping this week. Flyknits coming in tomorrow.
Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:06
Supreme chose to clean up their shipping on the drop i pass on

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:21

If you slept on a DigiTop, cop at resale cause it's worth it.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:22
Dodgers with the dub thou

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:23
20131003_221555 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

20131003_222505 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

20131003_222956 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
heres my little collection.i have a lil more but its dirty and has to be cleaned.there are people in this thread tht kill me in heat and most def i give credit to tht.as yu can see my collection is very settled but as we all kno time is what determines heat sometimes so ill wait and see wat i have tht becomes of value lol.one love fam!!
speaking truth , Fuck "heat "
my snake skin button up is my favorite piece and that's not considered heat at all.
I like when people cop what they like and what they wear.
well said.i kno we are all subjects to an example like this....where yu walk outside in a piece tht older people or people who are un aware of supreme compliment you on it but have no sort of resell value or is considered bottom of the barrel.like my clint eastwood.i had some one older stop me and say "what you know about josey wales.nice shirt". (which is the cover print of the movie he starred in called josey wales.my dad used to watch all his movies so  thats why tht shirt was a must for me). BUT i saw a dude with a pcl hoody walk into my store and the females was clowning him askin what type of dude wheres flowers and roses as a style.no shade to anyone who has tht piece but its just an eye opener.that we all shuld buy and wear what we like.not only supreme but in general cuz people would appreciate your own state of mind better than sheep.
Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:40
How does Supreme size small fit? I usually wear XS in HM. 
Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:42
The picture is a lot bigger than I expected. I bought this hoodie and the l/s pocket and it came with a pen 

Compare
lol real glad i didn't buy that now. they dun fucked up

•••

Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:44
How does Supreme size small fit? I usually wear XS in HM. 
You a guy or girl?
guy
Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:45
Shoutout to peeps who have that JFK button up! I get mad compliments from the elders. Wore my burgundy today and some lady was complimenting me so much on it and saying how she knows die hard JFK fans would pay "1k" for it.
I don't know about people paying crazy prices for it but the elders do love it.
wore mine to an orientation and all the bosses loved it

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:57
I don't know about people paying crazy prices for it but the elders do love it.
wore mine to an orientation and all the bosses loved it
I get the same thing with my Virgin Mary tee haha, I got stopped 3 times yesterday by those Jesus dudes that hang around campus handing out free Bibles.. Each one told me they loved the shirt, and I didn't have the heart to tell 'em I'm atheist blinkyeyes
Oct 04, 2013 @ 04:59
I feel like only black people can pull off Jordan 11's and Foams lol

no offense Ye
there was some random dude in wdywt the other day with a nike varsity, lees selvedge denim and concords and he got like NO HATE for is concord...
haha its cool, some people still living in the past if they believe jordans are a strictly black person shoe.
Oct 04, 2013 @ 05:01
I feel like everybody who posts a fit pic on here wears their best kicks just to impress people on this thread... I swear every b postin a fit be wearing those WTAPS vans.....
I have better shoes than concords lol it was just my fit before going to class tonight 
Oct 04, 2013 @ 05:01

Updated real quick
Oct 04, 2013 @ 05:06
Did TeeBonilla cop dem knits? ?
his mom did

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Oct 04, 2013 @ 05:07
Noodlearms? Your probably some frail ass little kid trying to gain some e-rep. Post a fit then you can talk fuckboi
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.