[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:04
I wan't to get the 2-tone pullover, but I don't know what size to get. I'm 5'8

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:07
where did the flags and hanu hoodies go???
Flag hoodies were sent to third world countries like they do with all the loser World Series/Super Bowl gear

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:08
you clearly don't get it, do you have a car? do you have a cell phone bill? do you pay your cell phone bill? do you pay your car payment and or insurance? do you put the gas in the car? all those are extra money your parent's don't have to spend, What he is saying is if you had to pay for those items you would not have money to spend on Supreme

for reals

every dude here with a steady job knows to budget their "nut" or their business

you let your parents pay for everything you use on a daily basis???

you spoiled man...and thats fucked

you didnt earn your stripes, homie...that aint hustling
damn you're ghetto
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:11
Flag hoodies were sent to third world countries like they do with all the loser World Series/Super Bowl gear

lol spam just killing dudes out here.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:12
Hella salty I missed out on the 2-Tone Arc Pullover in White. Thought the drop was gonna be the Nike Flyknits and some shitty ass hats.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:14

Am I a sick person for dying laughing at this?
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:16
naa you're alright
these r wack as fuck honestly who likes these??
ima cop cuz my names bruce, highs are clean
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
medium

•••

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:29
storage unitI don't think my parents would even let me pay them for living in their house as a 16 year old. By choosing to raise  a kid you by default accept the financial responsibilities associated with it, until the kid is old enough to live on their own  
thats not the point.
I dunno why you fools are acting like you paid rent for your parents and did grocery shopping with the money you earned from your job at age 16. I'm in the same situation as dude above, 17, work a minimum wage job, don't have a car so no worries about gas or insurance so between paying for a cell phone bill and saving for college, I am free to allocate my extra money wherever I please, a decent amount of that I spend on preme or other clothes. Even adults do that. You think my mom and pops spend their extra money after bills and such are paid on Supreme shopping sprees... nah, they spend it on the shit they want because its their money. Just because we have no car payment, mortgage or electricity bill doesn't mean we aren't earning the money to buy our own clothing. 

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:32
what do you guys think about the red/grey 2 tone arc hoodie? really tempted to get one..
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:32
you clearly don't get it, do you have a car? do you have a cell phone bill? do you pay your cell phone bill? do you pay your car payment and or insurance? do you put the gas in the car? all those are extra money your parent's don't have to spend, What he is saying is if you had to pay for those items you would not have money to spend on Supreme
I pay for all that shit and I buy my own clothes, and the car I drive I bought myself 
I think it's unfair to say that you don't buy your own clothes when you use money that you earned working to pay for it, but if your parents are supporting you, you can't act like that doesn't play a part in where your money goes. No shame in that

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:36
storage unitthats not the point.
I dunno why you fools are acting like you paid rent for your parents and did grocery shopping with the money you earned from your job at age 16. I'm in the same situation as dude above, 17, work a minimum wage job, don't have a car so no worries about gas or insurance so between paying for a cell phone bill and saving for college, I am free to allocate my extra money wherever I please, a decent amount of that I spend on preme or other clothes. Even adults do that. You think my mom and pops spend their extra money after bills and such are paid on Supreme shopping sprees... nah, they spend it on the shit they want because its their money. Just because we have no car payment, mortgage or electricity bill doesn't mean we aren't earning the money to buy our own clothing. 
Wow. That's the whole point dude the fact that ur parents r paying the majority of your bills allows you to use your money to overspend on clothes. If u had to pay that shit u probly wudnt be buying as muchn shit. Why are ppl getting mad at this it's just fact. Nobody is hating on u for being young just don't flex it...

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:38
I pay for all that shit and I buy my own clothes, and the car I drive I bought myself 
I think it's unfair to say that you don't buy your own clothes when you use money that you earned working to pay for it, but if your parents are supporting you, you can't act like that doesn't play a part in where your money goes. No shame in that
Fair enough

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
medium
Thanks fam

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:45
storage unitthats not the point.
thank you chadacadabra blushing

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:48
prolly shipped out and dived it  among  the stores 

fat boy need a 10 piece

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:50
Don't feel like going through 20 pages. How'd it go today homies?
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:51

wats good, native???

you cop??
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:54

wats good, native???

you cop??
Nah man, I wasn't feeling em. My friend said they sold out in around 10 seconds.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:55
yea...not even...bots, man

cheating motherfuckers
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:58
Jesus christ this thread is pathetic all i see is people hating each other on it.
this guy doesnt buy his supreme himself
your collection sucks
you dont know enough about preme and are too young to understand what its about
this guys too frail and his clothes dont fit him
you dont even skate
these kids only after hype pieces
yo man you just aint swift. gotta be swift. get the swiftness

The only thing that is met without negativity on this thread is some fucking gifs. this shit tells me that some of you fools need to get a grip. buy the clothes and wear them thats all there is to it.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:59
^^Kinda agree same kids flexn 24/7 on this thread. Like get out ya crib yeafeel?

anyways....
chances they bring back flag hoodie during sale?
Oct 03, 2013 @ 23:02
had a heart attack of laughter at what price flyknits are going for
had a brain tumor at the prices some idiots pay for supreme collabs
shit my pants even more at hearing these sold out
and fell in the grave when i saw the guy who posted his order number

i was a broke boi this week since i had ebay seller fees to pay, i gotta admit i wanted them, .........until i saw the price tag,  nike plain lunars dont go for that much
Oct 03, 2013 @ 23:02
^^Kinda agree same kids flexn 24/7 on this thread. Like get out ya crib yeafeel?

anyways....
chances they bring back flag hoodie during sale?

they gonna bring back that age old paradigm...dust off the old play book

WAREHOUSE SALE!!!

oh shit...i can see it...fucking big ass empty warehouse with all this supreme shit
Oct 03, 2013 @ 23:03
Oct 03, 2013 @ 23:10
Niggas acting like theyre parents didnt help them out when theyre 16

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Oct 03, 2013 @ 23:11
Cop flyknits?

Got a 11 even though i need 12 smh

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 03, 2013 @ 23:15
When i first got a job i wasnt forced to pay any bills, my parents said it was coo for them to keep paying my as long as i was still going to school,  but by getting a job i stopped asking for money to go out, buy clothes, buy parts for my bmx bike, even buy shit like deoderant, that alone  was a lot my parents didnt have to spend on me anymore

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Oct 03, 2013 @ 23:20
shoes were BLEHHH easy pass. LOL
Oct 03, 2013 @ 23:21
Niggas acting like theyre parents didnt help them out when theyre 16
im 14 and i pay for everything. my parents havent bought me clothes since i was 12. Mcdickslyfee
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0