[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:25
just gripped this, would be out skating right now if it wasn't raining.

grip over the hardware, chea.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:25
I don't understand this, what more can you ask of a high school student than to hold down a job and pay for their own shit outside the home (like clothes) ? 

nah, man...

shark askin' why this dude wasting his time at a grocery store or gas station when he could be slingin' dope to ill bitches complaining about cutting in baking soda gonna fuck up they pregnancy
Doesn't make sense and isn't funny at all, better luck next time 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:26
Hooded denim shirt is worth it

wow you bought that AND the piss face? 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:27
any get the ski pullover in burgundy?, copped cause I really liked it and thought it was unique.  Kinda confused on what colour the stripe through the middle is though, in the lookbook it looks more like a baby blue but on the store its more of a silver, let me know if uve seen it in person
its more silver than light blue

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:29
dont take it so seriously. but his main point is that high school kids have no idea how hard it is to pay for EVERYTHING. not just shit OUTSIDE the home. once you start paying rent and shit you wont be able to afford as much preme. so flexing when u dont pay rent is dumb. thats all
Fair point but how is anyone supposed to understand that from shark saying "you dont buy your own Supreme" ? Doesn't make any sense mane 
you need to do some thinking and connect the dots yourself....

"i'm in high school but i cawp my own preme" meanwhile parents pay the mortgage, for food, car payments, insurance, electric bill, gas bill, water bill, TV and internet, phone bill...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:30
i think its the fact that their corduroy. last seasons croc straps sold out in like 25 min. these r less official by far
Corduroy is a nice material, in my opinion. Yeah, I guess. Maybe it's possible that they had a lot of stock on them this time? or are the stocks always the same?
its possible they had more stock, sure. but there also more customers and its already 530 est and no color has sold out still

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:30
dont take it so seriously. but his main point is that high school kids have no idea how hard it is to pay for EVERYTHING. not just shit OUTSIDE the home. once you start paying rent and shit you wont be able to afford as much preme. so flexing when u dont pay rent is dumb. thats all
Fair point but how is anyone supposed to understand that from shark saying "you dont buy your own Supreme" ? Doesn't make any sense mane 

it makes sense because what he is saying is if someone is paying for your, rent, car payment, car insurance, cell phone bill etc they are allowing you to have the money to buy Supreme, but if you are 16 or 17 and pay your car insurance and cell phone bill while living at home and cop Supreme no hate from me
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:32
i think its the fact that their corduroy. last seasons croc straps sold out in like 25 min. these r less official by far
Corduroy is a nice material, in my opinion. Yeah, I guess. Maybe it's possible that they had a lot of stock on them this time? or are the stocks always the same?
i personally love them. i was just saying they are sitting hard because they actually are sitting and no one is going for them.
No I bought the piss face AND the hooded denim shirt.
nah, man...

shark askin' why this dude wasting his time at a grocery store or gas station when he could be slingin' dope to ill bitches complaining about cutting in baking soda gonna fuck up they pregnancy
Doesn't make sense and isn't funny at all, better luck next time 

then you aint about that hustle, son

if you cant make that paper, nobody can do nothing for you

nobody
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:34

word...if all you use your money for is copping 'preme

not even paying your parents rent is some fucked up bullshit...pay for your stay, homie

using your parents house as a storage unit for your $32 dollar tees

"i'm in high school but i cawp my own preme" meanwhile parents pay the mortgage, for food, car payments, insurance, electric bill, gas bill, water bill, TV and internet, phone bill...
so by paying bills that theyd have anyway, excluding a portion of food expenditure,  your parents are paying for your clothes? and the money your spending is just... what? vanishing? 
TNF bag better not be some frail shit like those Daypacks

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:36
its possible they had more stock, sure. but there also more customers and its already 530 est and no color has sold out still
Well, black has sold out in UK and maroon did as well but they restocked, but valid points though. I don't really mind that they aren't a hit, I really like them and I guess the less people that have them - the better.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:38

not even paying your parents rent is some fucked up bullshit...pay for your stay, homie

I don't think my parents would even let me pay them for living in their house as a 16 year old. By choosing to raise  a kid you by default accept the financial responsibilities associated with it, until the kid is old enough to live on their own  
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:39
if i had a kid who had enough money to buy hooded sweatshirts at 150 a pop

that little nigga better pay me rent...i want some of that action
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:40

so by paying bills that theyd have anyway, excluding a portion of food expenditure,  your parents are paying for your clothes? and the money your spending is just... what? vanishing? 

you clearly don't get it, do you have a car? do you have a cell phone bill? do you pay your cell phone bill? do you pay your car payment and or insurance? do you put the gas in the car? all those are extra money your parent's don't have to spend, What he is saying is if you had to pay for those items you would not have money to spend on Supreme
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:41
if i had a kid who had enough money to buy hooded sweatshirts at 150 a pop

that little nigga better pay me rent...i want some of that action
Man I really hope your joking
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:42

you clearly don't get it, do you have a car? do you have a cell phone bill? do you pay your cell phone bill? do you pay your car payment and or insurance? do you put the gas in the car? all those are extra money your parent's don't have to spend, What he is saying is if you had to pay for those items you would not have money to spend on Supreme
I pay for all that shit and I buy my own clothes, and the car I drive I bought myself 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:42

for reals

every dude here with a steady job knows to budget their "nut" or their business

you let your parents pay for everything you use on a daily basis???

you spoiled man...and thats fucked

you didnt earn your stripes, homie...that aint hustling
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:44

for reals

every dude here with a steady job knows to budget their "nut" or their business

you let your parents pay for everything you use on a daily basis???

you spoiled man...and thats fucked

you didnt earn your stripes, homie...that aint hustling
Nah I don't, I'm just saying my parents dont expect me to pitch loot on their fucking gas bill.... shit outside the home, i.e gas, clothes, thats my responsibility 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:44

I don't think my parents would even let me pay them for living in their house as a 16 year old. By choosing to raise  a kid you by default accept the financial responsibilities associated with it, until the kid is old enough to live on their own  
thats not the point.

Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:46
I pay for all that shit and I buy my own clothes, and the car I drive I bought myself 

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:47
storage unitI don't think my parents would even let me pay them for living in their house as a 16 year old. By choosing to raise  a kid you by default accept the financial responsibilities associated with it, until the kid is old enough to live on their own  
thats not the point.

@nyc93

tell'em man...preach the good word please while i pray
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:49
past two pages...white people problems.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:50
"Did an amazing jog with my new Supreme/Nike Flyknits!!" Said no one ever
Oct 03, 2013 @ 21:58
Somewhere a 404 company ceo is talking about his son in therapy.

212!!!!!!

Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:00
unless ur paying for ur own insurance bills u aint copping ur own preme 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:01
where did the flags and hanu hoodies go???
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:03
where did the flags and hanu hoodies go???
Probably to the garbage. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0