[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 05, 2013 @ 05:13:38
Walked by Supreme earlier tonight and some kids were sitting down in front.

Are people really waiting overnight to buy stuff tomorrow at 11? There's nothing special coming out. Bunch of losers.
that guy sitting on the chair thats rude from hot boyz NO BS........ hes dedicated

need bape in xl or xxl

September 05, 2013 @ 05:17:08
Was good hb fam i barely bother you guys with questions but how do supreme jackets/ pull over fits? TTS or size down? Im a M in hoodys and they fit really well im just concerned if i cop a M in a jacket/ pull over itll be too long or baggy

Thanks fam

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 05, 2013 @ 05:18:57
fuck it if i get cartjacked i aint tripping
If you keep telling yourself you're gonna get carjacked, you will. Sounds corny af but you gotta believe.
September 05, 2013 @ 05:19:51

Are people really waiting overnight to buy stuff tomorrow at 11? There's nothing special coming out. Bunch of losers.
that guy sitting on the chair thats rude from hot boyz NO BS........ hes dedicated
Rudy's always there...
September 05, 2013 @ 05:21:01
Still deciding what size to get for the baseball shirt.... medium or large?

Edit:5'8 160lbs

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

September 05, 2013 @ 05:23:21

I'd say large. If you want it too look tighter get M, but I'd go with large if I were you.
September 05, 2013 @ 05:28:46
what are my chances looking like trying to get the baseball jersey and the virgin mary tee on my phone? (bigass Galaxy Note 2)
September 05, 2013 @ 05:29:22

I'd say large. If you want it too look tighter get M, but I'd go with large if I were you.
Thanks man.....and also not to be a herb but ive been digging and i still cant find a post with a price on it..

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

September 05, 2013 @ 05:30:09

Thanks man.....and also not to be a herb but ive been digging and i still cant find a post with a price on it..
$128
September 05, 2013 @ 05:31:21
 @Apollo* 128
September 05, 2013 @ 05:31:39
what are my chances looking like trying to get the baseball jersey and the virgin mary tee on my phone? (bigass Galaxy Note 2)
Mobile IMO is faster than on the computer so you probably can.... gotta have dat finger swiftness doh

September 05, 2013 @ 05:41:36
Mobile IMO is faster than on the computer so you probably can.... gotta have dat finger swiftness doh
I get in and out on my laptop in about 10-12 seconds

Instagram- Str33tshark

September 05, 2013 @ 05:56:02
Checking hb drunk y'all ticking around idk what to believe anymore
September 05, 2013 @ 05:56:40
Fucking* around god Dan auto correct lol my b see you at the drop tho

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 05, 2013 @ 05:58:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
pinstripe is piff, ya clowns be sleeping

and what I told you, it's dropping tomm
I come with the legit sources. 
Doubt theyd drop two jerseys in a drop.

And Hunter told us the whole first drop with almost all the prices. I don't doubt him
I'm buying it whether it's hyped or not as it's classic artwork.
Seriously. Storm is (was) the man .
dude. favorite piece from the entire f/w line. this is absolute fire and if people sleep on it i have lost hope. definite cop on the black logo for me.
u realize it'd sell out regardless and put on ebay with the quickness
September 05, 2013 @ 06:00:13
Old picture but I swear, Why does Supreme give him shit . . .
he bought it....

along with everything else that dropped

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 05, 2013 @ 06:03:02
another post about how much somthing might cost but do you guys think the champion pullover will be the same as box logo hoodies would be or is it going to be more since its a collab?
Ultra rare Supreme x Champion 'collab'...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 05, 2013 @ 06:09:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
pinstripe is piff, ya clowns be sleeping

and what I told you, it's dropping tomm
I come with the legit sources. 
Doubt theyd drop two jerseys in a drop.

And Hunter told us the whole first drop with almost all the prices. I don't doubt him
I'm buying it whether it's hyped or not as it's classic artwork.
Seriously. Storm is (was) the man .
dude. favorite piece from the entire f/w line. this is absolute fire and if people sleep on it i have lost hope. definite cop on the black logo for me.
I'm going for both. Collector Items to me.
September 05, 2013 @ 06:16:47
online drops at 8am tomorrow PST, and Supla opens tomorrow at 11am PSt. Good luck

September 05, 2013 @ 06:46:39
May the swiftness be with y'all today smokeyface
September 05, 2013 @ 06:51:30

*Bunch of resellers

spemque metumque inter dubiis

September 05, 2013 @ 06:56:40
that hat is ugly..
September 05, 2013 @ 07:06:53
not sure whether to get black on red or red on black baseball top 
September 05, 2013 @ 07:28:05
Did Japan drop already?

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x