[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:22
the sale at the end of this season is going to have sooooooo much shit...reselling for supreme will be a thing of the past
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:23
the sale at the end of this season is going to have sooooooo much shit...reselling for supreme will be a thing of the past
stop posting you fucking fool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

hockey is a lame sport, regardless the hockey top is a good looking shirt and i will be wearing it.
i expect at least 10 downvotes on this cause all of you are weird dudes.
faggot
change your picture now. 
The EU shop really helped killing reselling to a large degree, imo. Thank god.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:24
stop posting you fucking fool
lolol

are you trying to flip 2013 shit??
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:25
A lot of you forget that HB is such a small demographic of the people who actually buy supreme, and this is a NIKE collab...who's the last time you saw a nike collab sit? People are getting hyped for these whether you like them or not.
pretty sure the last one sat for days..

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:33
A lot of you forget that HB is such a small demographic of the people who actually buy supreme, and this is a NIKE collab...who's the last time you saw a nike collab sit? People are getting hyped for these whether you like them or not.
pretty sure the last one sat for days..

it didnt tho
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:41
Anyone have a fit pic or are able to comment on the fit & quality of the ski pullover?
No pic but it's quite nice and def worth the $150
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:44
i think it's naive to think that those flyknits will sit. that shits gonna crash the website. these ain't no busted ass tennis shoes. these are fucking flyknits homies. if hockey top drops, it will require real swiftness.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:46
i think it's naive to think that those flyknits will sit. that shits gonna crash the website. these ain't no busted ass tennis shoes. these are fucking flyknits homies. if hockey top drops, it will require real swiftness.

swivvness due to the site crashing...
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:54
last time i saw a supreme x nike collab sit was ss13

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:55
fucking supreme will drop the hockey jersey in the last week to make sure yall fuckboys keep spending your money on impulsive purchases in the meantime
exactly. they do this every season and it's frustrating as hell.

shit, imagine if supreme dropped their entire season in one drop lol mass hysteria
better yet, what if they dropped the hockey top and the box logo hoodies in the first week, no one would pay attention to the following drops anymore cause they already got their 'grail' pieces, all that shit would just sit on the shelves lulz

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
wise jacket
big dot shirt
drop shadow waffle top
football camp
black cat mesh hat
4 color beanie
wise beanie
wtc pin
flyknits

boom
Lol considering the black cat already dropped.... not too sure about the accuracy for the rest of the shit 
lol I just picked random shit just to see if people believed it
not funny... shit is critical when it comes to drop info

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:19
fucking supreme will drop the hockey jersey in the last week to make sure yall fuckboys keep spending your money on impulsive purchases in the meantime
exactly. they do this every season and it's frustrating as hell.

shit, imagine if supreme dropped their entire season in one drop lol mass hysteria
I wish they did, got niggas waking up for no reason on Thursday mornings.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:25
info or not

everything is gonna be overshadowed by those shoes
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:29
chief got my hopes up with that 4 stripe beanie smh
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:31
info or not

not if the hockey top drops

fat boy need a 10 piece

Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:32
info or not

im gonna hedge my bets with millz and say that the hockey top will drop after bogos
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:32
info or not

jersey is also way nicer man
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:34
also everyone who didn't buy the pink space vomit (thorgerson) 5-panel you're all idiots because that hat is amazing

going to go sk8 hope everyone on the east coast is doing the same since the recent gracing of the beautiful weather
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:35
also info on if sabra roasted garlic hummus will drop on thursday is confirmed see you all at stop n' shop
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:39
Where is hunter? We need some insight on this week

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:42
Down votes on a simple quality question? You guys are some serious fools.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 21:59
I highly doubt they will drop one of the most sought after items of the season with a popular collab...

-Caterpillar
yo happy 1 year HB anni to me!

Él Duderîno

Oct 01, 2013 @ 22:00

-Caterpillar
ok wait wtf??

Él Duderîno

Oct 01, 2013 @ 22:08

Oct 01, 2013 @ 22:10
Redwall where your collection at?
Oct 01, 2013 @ 22:12

-Caterpillar
HIT IT FROM THE SIDE LIKE A FUCKIN BASS DRUM

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.