HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 24, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
tiger2132

nvm already answered
February 24, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
paolele

What time Thursday will the online shop be open?
4pm EST
February 24, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
jeasy3d

Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing

Anyway.

Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.

Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price

Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo.
yo is that fuck camp only an instore?
February 24, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
Centropy

no such thing as a checkout bot you say? 

i tried making one for nike too. but it's too different. i'll try working on it again.
Does this actually have Any advantages over auto fill? I don't know how it could possibly auto buy items for you.
there are two parts to autofill, your info and then your cc. and even then you have to check a box and half the time autofill doesn't put in the right info.
with this, one click and you've already bought it. 
should rename it to Robocop

yall letting the cat out of the bag but beware of those autofill bots, you will mess around and get fucked  trust me. btw that's not going to help you with the swiftness
I doubt there's anything sus about this one if the dude originally made it for himself. Having said that though it wouldn't be hard for someone to be scraping cc info with an app like that.

Card details could be uploaded and logged in a database on his own server if he wanted it to. I'm not saying that's happening, I'm just saying that anyone who can code an autocop app can also add code to be stealing cc info.
February 24, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
jeasy3d

What time Thursday will the online shop be open?
4pm EST
why are you lying this dude, its open at 3:30pm EST
February 24, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
BobaTeaFett

sadly, autofill - autocop is all the same. In order to really beat the system you'd have to know the url's for each item you want so you don't have to wait for that fade to white animation each time. Until then, it's all about how fast you click...unless you have access to their server.
February 24, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
bsm1017

I just dont get how the app knows what items you want to buy!

Él Duderîno

February 24, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
Vici.

lmfao you are all horrible Mac users if you think that's real...
and you're a horrible computer user if you think i'd photoshop that up. 

no such thing as a checkout bot you say? 

i tried making one for nike too. but it's too different. i'll try working on it again.
Does this actually have Any advantages over auto fill? I don't know how it could possibly auto buy items for you.
there are two parts to autofill, your info and then your cc. and even then you have to check a box and half the time autofill doesn't put in the right info.
with this, one click and you've already bought it. 
should rename it to Robocop

yall letting the cat out of the bag but beware of those autofill bots, you will mess around and get fucked  trust me. btw that's not going to help you with the swiftness
I doubt there's anything sus about this one if the dude originally made it for himself. Having said that though it wouldn't be hard for someone to be scraping cc info with an app like that.

Card details could be uploaded and logged in a database on his own server if he wanted it to. I'm not saying that's happening, I'm just saying that anyone who can code an autocop app can also add code to be stealing cc info.
i try to hope that people don't know about this implication, or else they're all sus about it.
truth be told, i most definitely could do that. it's easy to store any of that information from a form, save it to a text file, send it to an email/upload it. but would i? no. credit card fraud/theft is too easy to get caught with. i'm a 19 year old college kid with no intention on going to jail lmao. anyways, you can use an app called little snitch or check your firewall to see if the app is receiving or sending any packets. 
February 24, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
guilloponko

how much will the fuck shorts go for?
February 24, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
denver

you're all faggots. OFWGKTA forever. i fuck with this season though lots of nice ass new shit. 
lol

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

February 24, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
donadamsky

DSC03858 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
my cop out from earlier.so lucky to have taaken the last cadet off the rack smh
no disrespect to you, but the shade of yellow they used for the tee's is awful.

interested in the seeing the pink tees. hesitant to cop one though cuz i got the magenta ethiopia tee and i dont need several pink shirts

February 24, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
drisk34

interested in the seeing the pink tees. hesitant to cop one though cuz i got the magenta ethiopia tee and i dont need several pink shirts
im actually diggin that yellow, i was never interested in the Dorpthy tee, but that pic changes my mind.

personally, im not a fan of the bling logo on teal
February 24, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
jeasy3d

im actually diggin that yellow, i was never interested in the Dorpthy tee, but that pic changes my mind.

My opinion the dorothy tee is the best one. that green and red sticks out. but Im only feeling the white and black one.  
February 24, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
jeasy3d

that robotussin is becoming doper in each picture I see
February 24, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
lloopp

am i the only 1 not feelin the PCL shit?

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

February 24, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
Stackies

Tussin looks better in pictures imo, the front logo is tiny in person
February 24, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
jeasy3d

am i the only 1 not feelin the PCL shit?
I agree, not feeling it either but i know alot wont agree with us but before the season dropped everybody was saying it was wack 
February 24, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
jeasy3d

Tussin looks better in pictures imo, the front logo is tiny in person
the back print? I would believe it because it like a medicine bottle
February 24, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
Pierce

Oh. And absolutely no Peace Compassion Love hoodie or short restocks today.

IG: _pierce

February 24, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
lloopp

^^is niggas actully coppin tha shorts? lmao

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

February 24, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
BobaTeaFett

I think the dorothy graphic would've looked nice on a hoody and the babylon graphic should've been on a shirt. 
February 24, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

I was mainly looking for black Dorothy and black bling but they were out. My girlfriend rolled with and tbh I wasn't gonna make her just wait with me and buy nothing. Picked up a navy bling (logo looks kinda shitty to be honest) but nonetheless it has a box logo why we all want it right ?
SMH. 
February 24, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
paulywalnuts

I was mainly looking for black Dorothy and black bling but they were out. My girlfriend rolled with and tbh I wasn't gonna make her just wait with me and buy nothing. Picked up a navy bling (logo looks kinda shitty to be honest) but nonetheless it has a box logo why we all want it right ?
SMH. 
lol 

BLING LOGO LOOKS SHITTY/BUY IT BECAUSE IT'S A BOX LOGO

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

February 24, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
Stackies

Cats tee on teal with a black graphic would've easily been the best of the tee's as of right now
February 24, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
protoscum1990

no disrespect taken.its a god honest opinion and i respect tht
February 24, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
protoscum1990

no disrespect taken.its a god honest opinion and i respect tht
February 24, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
protoscum1990

yea the teal i ehhhh.but the dorothy in yellow surprised me.i think its the little yellow aura on the pic tht looks dope along with the shirt.idk but its cool
February 24, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
protoscum1990

yea the teal i ehhhh.but the dorothy in yellow surprised me.i think its the little yellow aura on the pic tht looks dope along with the shirt.idk but its cool
February 24, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
qrct1

bling logo on black like swaggy james for real cool

aeterna13.com

February 24, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
MF CHEUNG

Do you know the other colourways of the Tussin?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.