[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 03, 2013 @ 17:10:27
Bought a paisley shirt in the restock and got both order and shipping confirmation before receiving a refund for my order hours later... so is it shipped or refunded? Or both?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 03, 2013 @ 17:17:45
Did everyone who ordered on thursday get their ship notification? Still waiting for mine........
September 03, 2013 @ 17:18:46
i got my tracking number on Thursday it still hasn't updated and i usually get supreme packages the next day 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 03, 2013 @ 17:23:23
Did everyone who ordered on thursday get their ship notification? Still waiting for mine........
Recieved mine it hasn't been updated yet
same
September 03, 2013 @ 17:24:44
Got my order in today, everything sucks.
Thankfully I got a flags sticker and a pen to hold me over till the next cop
September 03, 2013 @ 17:25:12
word on thursdays drop?

fag

September 03, 2013 @ 17:26:27
word on thursdays drop?
Grillz and kickbikez

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

September 03, 2013 @ 17:28:59
I still have not got my shipping confirmation for my second order I usually don't care but I am starting to get pissed off, anyone else in the same boat?
Im still waiting to get shipping info on my first order and i checked out at 11:45 on Thursday 
Haven't received my second order shipping information either, but I ain't mad. I knew Labor Day was going to delay 1-2 days on shipping/information

word up, I just wondering if it was happening to other people also, my first order is supposed to be here tomorrow and I checked out at 11.00 and the second order I checked out at 11.01 and still have not got the tracking lol

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 03, 2013 @ 17:39:20
JUST GOT SHIPPING CONF FROM THURSDAY-__-

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

September 03, 2013 @ 17:52:49
So excuse my ignorance, and yes I have bought supreme online before, and yes I only own about 5 pieces from them, 

but, about when will we have an idea about whats dropping on thurs? 

Some people gotta work, so planning in key. 

inb4 someone accuses me of buying this account.
September 03, 2013 @ 17:56:39
So excuse my ignorance, and yes I have bought supreme online before, and yes I only own about 5 pieces from them, 

Won't know til Wed night/Thursday morning.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 03, 2013 @ 17:58:12

Won't know til Wed night/Thursday morning.  
Cool. Thankyou. 

ps: I peeped your store when I was in Chi 3 weeks ago. Real nice set up there. 

September 03, 2013 @ 17:58:52
Can I get a price check on the Digi football top?
Last fall it was $88...so, probably more.

September 03, 2013 @ 17:59:59

cotton different from the t shirts
someone in the warehouse thought itd be funny and sent me twenty shane mcgowan posters and no stickers....
lemme get a poster fam. plz and thank you

pm me your shit and youll get two of these shit posters, which are ugly as shit
aye send a poster my way dude. haha
September 03, 2013 @ 18:05:21

s/s pocket teecotton different from the t shirtslemme get a poster fam. plz and thank you

pm me your shit and youll get two of these shit posters, which are ugly as shit
aye send a poster my way dude. haha
Why would you want a poster of that lame anyway?  Oh I forgot everyone on HB is a fan now since Supreme threw that dude on a shirt.

September 03, 2013 @ 18:05:43
Anybody ever copped the sweatpants?  Whats the sizing like?  Im a 32 waist 5ft 9
I got the cairo pair in medium and they are pretty fitted and I'm about your size. If you prefer a more baggy fit I would size up to a large.
Good lookin out. 

September 03, 2013 @ 18:06:55
Hanu hoodie is slept on..

edit: also who is fucking copping this shit?? I only ask because size 34 is sold out so someone is buying this wack shit..

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/bottoms/flight-pant/redcamo
i would wear that, its scool

#hansumboyz

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x