[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:35
Digi top printing started cracking after 1 wear...
screen print sucks.. I learned my lesson
post a pic? and what did you do to get it to crack
Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
anyone planning on copping dom kennedys album on the 15th?

-Caterpillar
dom is the king 

check the upload date 
not impressive Dom's a sneaker head from LA.. i rocked SUP in high-school and i graduated in 08
Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:42
relax just saying hes the man no need to tell us about your life
Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:45
im saying!
everyone go download all his music and caught up/ up to date!

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:46
Digi top printing started cracking after 1 wear...
screen print sucks.. I learned my lesson
post a pic? and what did you do to get it to crack
It's not that bad right now but it is cracking on the back
just normal wear for 1 night, no wash or anything

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:49
Forgot to mention, I got my grey champ hoodie in today and it is smokeyface 

Material is amazing and so is the fit. 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:50
My dogs got ahold of my beanie. I'm pretty pissed. 
I decided on what to do to the beanie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=299SFk36_2I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvyykj7x3LY

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:52
You could have resold it and said "worn once"

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:52
im saying!
everyone go download all his music and caught up/ up to date!

-Caterpillar
Who cares about Dom right now, go listen to Old.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:56
1) lol @ all the Flyknit hate. You guys seem to hate every single collab when it's first announced, then end up liking it by the time it drops. These shoes are great, and I'm glad they aren't doing the same old Nike collab. 

2) Vashtie needs to put some damn pants on. Like, I love women, and women's legs; but I hate the way wearing jerseys as dresses look. 

3) LOLx10 @ saying "do you even run" when everyone wants the hockey jersey and probably 10% of you actually like hockey, let alone play it. 
         3a) Black people don't like hockey.
         3b) Liking the Kings doesn't count, cuz chances are you only recently liked them due to their success. 
All coming from the dude with the Blackhawks logo as his avatar. Probably the most bandwagoned team in the NHL hahah

Had this Hawk's jersey since I was like 12. This photo was 4 years ago. Has my last name on the back. This is my childhood bedroom, decked out with every NHL team's banners and referaee wallpaper. I was born & raised in Illinois, and played ice hockey for 13 years. Come correct before trying to call me out as a bandwagoner. 

Peep the little hockey dudes on the wallpaper. 

My short ass self. Fuck, I miss hockey. Most fun I've ever had.

+ I know black people like hockey, I was being sarcastic because it's a common thought. Remember the movie crash? Black kid gets shot by the white cop cuz he didn't believe that he liked hockey.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:56
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:21
Lol pic with your girl is a shameless flex.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:23
US government just shut down, still got Supreme doesmokeyface

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:23
1) lol @ all the Flyknit hate. You guys seem to hate every single collab when it's first announced, then end up liking it by the time it drops. These shoes are great, and I'm glad they aren't doing the same old Nike collab. 

2) Vashtie needs to put some damn pants on. Like, I love women, and women's legs; but I hate the way wearing jerseys as dresses look. 

3) LOLx10 @ saying "do you even run" when everyone wants the hockey jersey and probably 10% of you actually like hockey, let alone play it. 
         3a) Black people don't like hockey.
         3b) Liking the Kings doesn't count, cuz chances are you only recently liked them due to their success. 
All coming from the dude with the Blackhawks logo as his avatar. Probably the most bandwagoned team in the NHL hahah

Had this Hawk's jersey since I was like 12. This photo was 4 years ago. Has my last name on the back. This is my childhood bedroom, decked out with every NHL team's banners and referaee wallpaper. I was born & raised in Illinois, and played ice hockey for 13 years. Come correct before trying to call me out as a bandwagoner. 

Peep the little hockey dudes on the wallpaper. 

My short ass self. Fuck, I miss hockey. Most fun I've ever had.

+ I know black people like hockey, I was being sarcastic because it's a common thought. Remember the movie crash? Black kid gets shot by the white cop cuz he didn't believe that he liked hockey.
You had to come thru with childhood photos and childhood story just to prove you weren't a bandwagon 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:27
You could have resold it and said "worn once"
Nah I wanted to have fun haha.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:32
damn homie really tried to prove himself. went to the photo albums and had to find the old pics
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:35
Just packed a j with my sup pensmokeyface
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:41
yall niggas still talkin bout those peasant ass flyknits? get ya mind right

damn watta smash blushing
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:41
Tracking says my hanu is "In Transit: On Time" and being delivered tomorrow, but it doesn't tell me where it is. It still says Order Processed: Ready for UPS. You think they're going to change the delivery date or is my shit really on it's way?
ups driver packed your box, realized it was the hanu, and stopped the delivery process
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:45

DAT LYFE
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:55
Why didn't you just burn $40??

سبحان

Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:57
FINALLY got my hooded plaid denim(blue) such nice material sleeves fit perfect and bottom is a little long almost like a parka looks sick, anyone else cop?? smokeyface
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:58
Bruh, that pic is like 6 years old. I been had many girls since. Just the first photo I found with my wallpaper.

& yeah, you try and call me out and damn right I'm gonna prove myself. Which I did. Bandwagoner I am not.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:01
Bruh, that pic is like 6 years old. I been had many girls since. Just the first photo I found with my wallpaper.

& yeah, you try and call me out and damn right I'm gonna prove myself. Which I did. Bandwagoner I am not.
you. sound. so. caucasian. "bruh."

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:03

Speaking like yoda in the last sentence
Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:07

"bandwagoner i am not" no nigga would ever say that, that's on some yoda collab shit. dude reminds of chappele in that one skit. 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:09

"bandwagoner i am not" no nigga would ever say that, that's on some yoda collab shit. dude reminds of chappele in that one skit. 
hahahahahah
Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:19
checked my email just now. got me siked when i read "Supreme/Nike Flyknit."
opened the email. saw the picture...

concerned.
jebbia?
FUCK IS YOU DOIN

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:21
[SUPREME] 2013 DISCUSSION THREAD: Where dreams, self confidence, and opinions go to die

•••

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:28
Do people really expect to like everything Supreme comes up with? If you don't like something, just move on and get your money up.

Edit: Hanu tracking just updated, getting here tomorrow
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.