September 30, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
jeasy3d

Lol I got 3 piss face stickers, 2 box logos, and a red pen with shit I ordered from restock last week
What did you cop? Did you spend a lot?
September 30, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
jjapplesauce

I hope these flynits skate good lol
If you're skating $190 shoes, you're doing it wayyy wrong.
I used to skate some rare/pricey sb's back in the day...... no regrets except for maybe a pair or two I really wish I still had cause of there value now.  
September 30, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
alliancewill

I hope these flynits skate good lol
If you're skating $190 shoes, you're doing it wayyy wrong.
I used to skate some rare/pricey sb's back in the day...... no regrets except for maybe a pair or two I really wish I still had cause of there value now.  
I destroyed my whatthedunks a couple of months ago, Sb game is dead. the looks i would get skating them in the city tho lmfao
September 30, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
jjapplesauce

Lol I got 3 piss face stickers, 2 box logos, and a red pen with shit I ordered from restock last week
I like how random they are with this shit. Ive Spent hundreds on a single order an gotten a box logo and I buy a 1 hat and get multiple stickers and a pen.  Shout out to "JL" for the last hookup...hope I dont get this "m" homie ive been hearing about.
September 30, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
SHARKlN

yeah all that came with just a sweatshirt

I forget what drop last season, but I spent like $800 between two orders and only got 1 red box logo in each box lol
September 30, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
Tony Montana

You can put that box logo sticker on a horseshoe, you will be the most swagged out hillybilly to ever play horseshoes. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

September 30, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
jxmookie

Y'all think the black jersey will have red lining like the blue? Cause that would be sick

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

September 30, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
SHARKlN

You can put that box logo sticker on a horseshoe, you will be the most swagged out hillybilly to ever play horseshoes. 
trying too hard fam take it down a notch
September 30, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
Joe Bueno

Did redwall show his collection?

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

September 30, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
saynomore

excited for those copping their first pair of flyknits. does not disappoint  
September 30, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
jeasy3d

They just might be 190. Regular price for lunar flynit is 160
September 30, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
fyuur

They just might be 190. Regular price for lunar flynit is 160
$188 is my best guess.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

September 30, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
flicyourbic

some other colorways would be nice i think
im tryna get some kicks on my feet not some hex bug honey comb pattern shit on me 
September 30, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
thane20

Is resell worth it for these fly-knits? and idc if you guys down-vote me it better then hustling drugs like others  cool

Bang

September 30, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
marymollylucy

Not even trying to be a dick or nothing, but should I be nice and tell this dude something? I really wanna help him out...

Also yeah I know that going through the trouble of taking a pic is super suspect, but whatever I'll take my L.
is that girl wearing the matador shirt?? 
LOL
September 30, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
ornettec

Just got Basquiat Untitled button up in, it looks great but fits mad small, if you are yet to order one ( which I doubt ) definitely size up

Have to return it for an XL, never returned before online, do I just send the form and then immediately ship them it, or wait for a reply first?

Thanks
September 30, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Is resell worth it for these fly-knits? and idc if you guys down-vote me it better then hustling drugs like others  
make more hustling drugs. 
September 30, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
fyuur

Is resell worth it for these fly-knits? and idc if you guys down-vote me it better then hustling drugs like others  
Yea man you better cop 10 pairs!!1!

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

September 30, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
RyandaGod

@sharkin

September 30, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
40 Fonzarelli

Dudes getting them in store and flipping them day of release gotta come out ahead by AT LEAST a bill.
September 30, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
tysonis

Although i am glad they did a flyknit.. they should not have done a lunar 1+ especially with pictures of the 2+ surfacing. Also, i would have preferred the chukka, trainer, and racer over the lunar. i will still purchase these though because the comfort level is amazing, only disappointed in the lack of color ways.
September 30, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
chief

Although i am glad they did a flyknit.. they should not have done a lunar 1+ especially with pictures of the 2+ surfacing. Also, i would have preferred the chukka, trainer, and racer over the lunar. i will still purchase these though because the comfort level is amazing, only disappointed in the lack of color ways.
why the fuck don't you just buy regular flyknits then?? they are just as comfortable as any other flyknits

•••

September 30, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Joe Bueno

why the fuck don't you just buy regular flyknits then?? they are just as comfortable as any other flyknits
but dey dont say preme. how else is u gon be flashing

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

September 30, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
Slippery Bass

hopefully site doesnt crash this time. trying to get these. 
September 30, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
tysonis

because one of my favorite brands is collaborating with one of my favorite shoes you fucking dimwit.. don't act like you just buy supreme solely based on the "quality" and nothing else. gtfoh
September 30, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
YOUR MOM

From what I've heard flyknits are some of most comfortable shoes ever..never had a pair thede seem nice
September 30, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
FloridaStateInThe90s

Lmao at the video Supreme just posted on Instagram. It's just Olson jumping/running in the shoes. Jesus

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

September 30, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
chief

because one of my favorite brands is collaborating with one of my favorite shoes you fucking dimwit.. don't act like you just buy supreme solely based on the "quality" and nothing else. gtfoh
...so you're still buying them even though you hate the colorway....lol supreme has you firmly by the ball sack

•••

September 30, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
tysonis

...so you're still buying them even though you hate the colorway....lol supreme has you firmly by the ball sack
i've purchased three different items all season.. no ball sack bondage here. if you read correctly my long tenured hypebeast forum co-member.... i said nothing about hating the colorway, just that there is only ONE FUCKING COLORWAY. 
September 30, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
chief

but there's better colorways in general release flyknits. just because it says supreme won't make them more comfortable (cue "yes it does jokes" here). I'm saying if you're buying them because they are so comfortable, but you're upset about the colorway, why not just go to nike.com and pick one of their MANY colorways or do Nike ID

•••

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.