September 30, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
JBG

c'mon guys if you really want running shoes by them without the supreme logo on it. And if you just want them because you just like the logo think about if its worth like 60$
September 30, 2013 @ 01:11 PM
SHARKlN

They're 18,900 yen ~ $195 in Japan.

Imagine U.S. will see $178 or so
September 30, 2013 @ 01:16 PM
freemaxb

Man fuck them marathon runner shoes... Wassup with that hockey top?
September 30, 2013 @ 01:21 PM
Min Soo

The Flyknits are too dope.  Runners are all the rage right now so it seems like a smart collab.  

Sidenote: Anyone know when the Team Parka's are dropping? Literally can't wait until those drop.
September 30, 2013 @ 01:24 PM
charizard

anyone know what brand this is

September 30, 2013 @ 01:26 PM
xafriaf

Only one colorway, strange.
September 30, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
sandz

Does anyone have any idea as to when this is dropping. Sick of waiting.
- Flannel but whole fit is dope

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

September 30, 2013 @ 01:36 PM
pattshreds

shoe is sick, but one colourway? i dont want a black pair of shoes right now.

dark grey would have been a definite for me.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 30, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
Mouse_mejo

Would have rather seen them done a flyknit trainer. Haven't liked one collab this season lol, and if those Bruce lee vans drop too, them shits are fugly I'd never be caught wearing those. 
September 30, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
Minn.Sam

This is the weakest shit I've see in a while. Such a beaster product. Fuck bois gonna cop for sure.

coup.headops@gmail.com

September 30, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
sprocket

You fools want to complain about everything. This shoe is damn nice. Want supreme to keep making those ugly ass 94 model sbs?
Yes
September 30, 2013 @ 02:11 PM
MagnaDefender

FLYKNITS ARE SO SUS.

Very dissapointed. Its whatever, more money in my wallet. Im just hoping there will be something else worth copping this week. 

Anyone feelin a site crash VOL. Flyknight Thirst? I mean the AF1s had a crash right? Flyknits kinda on the same level if they are posted on any big "sneakerhead" blog like kicksonfire. Resale gonna be successful although the market might get flooded with it. 

Just my input for the week. Happy copping boys. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

September 30, 2013 @ 02:27 PM
Manolosfist

Flyknits look ugly... You could buy better quality running shoes, and save money, than buy these.
You think folks are buying these to run in...Pssssh you trippin!
September 30, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
bsm1017

when i saw the pics of the flyknits on sneaker websites yesterday morning, i was totally stoaked to for a pair of white flyknits, but since theyre only doing black ones, im passin

Él Duderîno

September 30, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
thevizion

Supreme getting lazy.  Take the branding off the side and they would just be like any other flyknit.  Nothing special about these at all. 
September 30, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
xafriaf

The flyknits are cool, but ppl on IG and FB are hyping them up WAY too much. They are unique, but It just looks misplaced to me. 
September 30, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
thevizion

Supreme getting lazy.  Take the branding off the side and they would just be like any other flyknit.  Nothing special about these at all. 
"dont you think we now that?"
Go f*ck yourself 
September 30, 2013 @ 02:52 PM
Misa <3

Dat one colourway tho, lazy ass preme
September 30, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
skatepreme

Paisley flyknits would have been insane
September 30, 2013 @ 03:08 PM
blakepaul

Dudes at supreme while designing the flyknits
September 30, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
lxkvs

Paisley flyknits would have been insane
lmao

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

September 30, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
40 Fonzarelli

Supreme flyknits = easy resell to all the Asian fuckboys in Houston.
September 30, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
shuttlesworth4

Estimate price in flyknits?
September 30, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
Hubs

When I checked to my emails to see "Supreme/Nike" I hyped so much, but why why why pick a running shoe?
September 30, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
Joe Bueno

Estimate price in flyknits?
a zilli. 

like a lesbian nigga im down with the strap

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

September 30, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
tarixx

glad i saw leaks of the collab first, cause if this ugly ass shoe was a surprise to me i would be mad
September 30, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
rhythmz

When I checked to my emails to see "Supreme/Nike" I hyped so much, but why why why pick a running shoe?
hype.

why do you think its one color way and they didnt even wanna display them on models.

i swear they put out shit for the trendy cats on purpose.
as theyve always done right? smh. if you dont like it move on, once again, supreme and even nike are both respectively not going to always make something every single person likes. the obvious. 90% cats on here probably wear roshes with their supreme. to everyone who expects prints and shit on a flyknit, i mean really? try knitting that on a shoe. simplicity was the best thing for this shoe. if you wanted dunks or bruins or janoskis go buy some regular non collab ones, at the end youre winning because youre saving your own money.

PS. to those who are buying their first flyknit lunar, go TTS. enjoy and welcome.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 30, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
Hubs

hype.

why do you think its one color way and they didnt even wanna display them on models.

as theyve always done right? smh. if you dont like it move on, once again, supreme and even nike are both respectively not going to always make something every single person likes. the obvious. 90% cats on here probably wear roshes with their supreme. to everyone who expects prints and shit on a flyknit, i mean really? try knitting that on a shoe. simplicity was the best thing for this shoe. if you wanted dunks or bruins or janoskis go buy some regular non collab ones, at the end youre winning because youre saving your own money.

PS. to those who are buying their first flyknit lunar, go TTS. enjoy and welcome.
In all honesty though, is anyone going to run in anything that is Supreme? Probably not
September 30, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
rhythmz

Wish it was the flyknit trainer instead. I do need some new black shoes for work so i'll try to cop these. Dont know why people are complaining about it being a running shoe. They freakin did air force 1's last f/w
trainers would have been nice yes. could not agree more my man.

and again, i mean, who the fuck skates in any supreme x nike shoe. dont tell me yall skate in your dunk hi shits with the stars on it or those 10th year anniversary dunks with that elephant shit. each and every one of us buys some shit we like that this brand makes which made it successful enough to even go into the bounds of using this shoe as its next silhouette. its just a clever business move for a successful company. even successful companies need to eat. buy the shoe to sell, buy it to wear for whatever recreational purpose, or fuckin dont buy it cause you dont like it. plain and simple.

September 30, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
rhythmz

hype.

In all honesty though, is anyone going to run in anything that is Supreme? Probably not
well i mean, people gotta walk in them. everyone who gets them will now be wearing supreme shoes that will actually be good for your feet. everyone wins here. personally i use all my flyknits when i work out at the gym or go running (on a treadmill of course, its not worth it to spend 200 dollars to run on dirt or gravel). its a great shoe guys. im done here. no hate to anyone. just my two cents. good luck on thursday.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.