[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:50
@whoever was asking about the Nike RSVP thing pm me, I found it but you need an iPhone 
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:50
how did i made it?
lol
xcode
vici. pm me

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:52

Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:54
i wanna know where the fuck these people find these checkout bots?
lmaoo

anyway, anyone know the retail for last season's 8 ball or cars shirt?
cars was 135 i think
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:55
yall letting the cat out of the bag but beware of those autofill bots, you will mess around and get fucked  trust me. btw that's not going to help you with the swiftness
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:59
What time Thursday will the online shop be open?
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:00
Do all the Supreme 5 Panels fit the same? I have the USA one and it is small. I want the flannel one but not if it's the exact same fit.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:10
lmfao you are all horrible Mac users if you think that's real...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:15
DSC03858scumshytprotoyea.thought it was the best cw being tht a tussein bottle is deep burgundy
That is dope , do they have that cw for all the tshirts
thanks man.but from my knowledge no.only the tussein sadly
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:16
Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing
Anyway.
Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.
Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price
Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo.

IG: _pierce

Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:17
everybody trying to find the swift formula . the game is to be sold, not to be told. I see yall on thursday and we shall see if these gimmicks work
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:18
@whoever was asking about the Nike RSVP thing pm me, I found it but you need an iPhone 
But does it work for supreme
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:20
nvm already answered
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:21
4pm EST
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:24
Could not belive supla today. This group of about 5 twelve year olds mear the front kept stopping cars by running into the street and surrounding them , then they would scream and open all the car doors as if they were hijackning or some shit. The y did it to a car full of 70 year old women who were screaming.Then they would make horrible remarks at overweight people walking by , I seriously could not belive what I was seeing

Anyway.

Fuck cap fits SUPER deep.

Crosses bomber looks incredible in person but as said before , it is really thin for the price

Utility caps fit similar to D&D just slightly less deep , oh and the olive and navy utility were gone before either camo.
yo is that fuck camp only an instore?
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:24
Does this actually have Any advantages over auto fill? I don't know how it could possibly auto buy items for you.
there are two parts to autofill, your info and then your cc. and even then you have to check a box and half the time autofill doesn't put in the right info.
with this, one click and you've already bought it. 
should rename it to Robocop

yall letting the cat out of the bag but beware of those autofill bots, you will mess around and get fucked  trust me. btw that's not going to help you with the swiftness
I doubt there's anything sus about this one if the dude originally made it for himself. Having said that though it wouldn't be hard for someone to be scraping cc info with an app like that.

Card details could be uploaded and logged in a database on his own server if he wanted it to. I'm not saying that's happening, I'm just saying that anyone who can code an autocop app can also add code to be stealing cc info.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:25
4pm EST
why are you lying this dude, its open at 3:30pm EST
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:25
sadly, autofill - autocop is all the same. In order to really beat the system you'd have to know the url's for each item you want so you don't have to wait for that fade to white animation each time. Until then, it's all about how fast you click...unless you have access to their server.
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:28
I just dont get how the app knows what items you want to buy!

Él Duderîno

Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:34
lmfao you are all horrible Mac users if you think that's real...
and you're a horrible computer user if you think i'd photoshop that up. 

there are two parts to autofill, your info and then your cc. and even then you have to check a box and half the time autofill doesn't put in the right info.
with this, one click and you've already bought it. 
should rename it to Robocop

I doubt there's anything sus about this one if the dude originally made it for himself. Having said that though it wouldn't be hard for someone to be scraping cc info with an app like that.

Card details could be uploaded and logged in a database on his own server if he wanted it to. I'm not saying that's happening, I'm just saying that anyone who can code an autocop app can also add code to be stealing cc info.
i try to hope that people don't know about this implication, or else they're all sus about it.
truth be told, i most definitely could do that. it's easy to store any of that information from a form, save it to a text file, send it to an email/upload it. but would i? no. credit card fraud/theft is too easy to get caught with. i'm a 19 year old college kid with no intention on going to jail lmao. anyways, you can use an app called little snitch or check your firewall to see if the app is receiving or sending any packets. 
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:38
how much will the fuck shorts go for?
Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:50
you're all faggots. OFWGKTA forever. i fuck with this season though lots of nice ass new shit. 
lol

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:52

DSC03858 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
my cop out from earlier.so lucky to have taaken the last cadet off the rack smh
no disrespect to you, but the shade of yellow they used for the tee's is awful.

interested in the seeing the pink tees. hesitant to cop one though cuz i got the magenta ethiopia tee and i dont need several pink shirts

Feb 24, 2013 @ 00:59

DSC03858 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
my cop out from earlier.so lucky to have taaken the last cadet off the rack smh
no disrespect to you, but the shade of yellow they used for the tee's is awful.

interested in the seeing the pink tees. hesitant to cop one though cuz i got the magenta ethiopia tee and i dont need several pink shirts
im actually diggin that yellow, i was never interested in the Dorpthy tee, but that pic changes my mind.

personally, im not a fan of the bling logo on teal
Feb 24, 2013 @ 01:04
DSC03858scumshytprotono disrespect to you, but the shade of yellow they used for the tee's is awful.

im actually diggin that yellow, i was never interested in the Dorpthy tee, but that pic changes my mind.

personally, im not a fan of the bling logo on teal
My opinion the dorothy tee is the best one. that green and red sticks out. but Im only feeling the white and black one.  
Feb 24, 2013 @ 01:06
that robotussin is becoming doper in each picture I see
Feb 24, 2013 @ 01:06
am i the only 1 not feelin the PCL shit?

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Feb 24, 2013 @ 01:08
Tussin looks better in pictures imo, the front logo is tiny in person
Feb 24, 2013 @ 01:11
am i the only 1 not feelin the PCL shit?
I agree, not feeling it either but i know alot wont agree with us but before the season dropped everybody was saying it was wack 
Feb 24, 2013 @ 01:13
Tussin looks better in pictures imo, the front logo is tiny in person
the back print? I would believe it because it like a medicine bottle
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0