[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:08
I wear shoes almost everyday

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:15
supreme is not a skate brand. at least it isnt anymore
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:18
I don't skate so it doesn't matter about this pointless debate. They are an instacop
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:21
If they were gonna collab with a running shoe, Roshe Run wouldve been the better choice. Affordable, comfy, and great looking. I would love to see some Supreme Air Max 1's too. That'd be dope.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:22
From what season is this jacket

Go on Barbour website
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
If they were gonna collab with a running shoe, Roshe Run wouldve been the better choice. Affordable, comfy, and great looking. I would love to see some Supreme Air Max 1's too. That'd be dope.
Flynits are dope. And mad comfortable. Air max 90s would be dope 
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:32
$168 for the flyknit?
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:33
supreme is not a skate brand. at least it isnt anymore
Classic rationalization of the fact that you buy a lot of Supreme, but have never skated and know nothing about skateboard culture

(not directed solely at you, just people in general who say this)
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
Idk why Supreme hasn't been done an AM 1/90 collab
Roshes would be trash though imo.
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:38
2 every1 sayin "supreme isnt a sk8 brand", remember these? from a couple months ago? smh

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:44
its a clothing band that makes everything cant hate on some running shoes.. question i'm 5'7 what size hockey top should i grab S or M  ... still hoping for chukkas...

edit: need some AM1 X Supreme in my life
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:47
(Invalid img) Whats the difference in quality with this seasons heather pullover hoodies with other hoodies? They say their  heather cotton fleece is that heavier then french terry cotton fleece and lighter then cross grain heavyweight hoodies?
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:48
its a clothing band that makes everything cant hate on some running shoes.. question i'm 5'7 what size hockey top should i grab S or M  ... still hoping for chukkas...

edit: need some AM1 X Supreme in my life
I'm an inch taller than you and I weigh around 145. I go with M in everything. I'd go with M for you
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:49
2 every1 sayin "supreme isnt a sk8 brand", remember these? from a couple months ago? smh

supreme makes more towels for the fuckin beach than they do wheels. the only thing to do with skating supreme actually makes is decks and most of you fags just hang them up on your walls anyway
Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:49

2 every1 sayin "carhartt wip isnt a sk8 brand", remember these? from right now? smh

where the azn girls at

Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:56
Their a skate "driven" brand you fucks. They glamorize  that cool "skatelife" image. No you dont have to skate to wear it you bastards. Most of their employees are pro skaters,or just respect skating. Walk into sup ny and ask them if their a skate brand and they'll probably look at you like ur an idiot. Now someone answer my damn question!
Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:00
They definitely ain't cheap @chief.  The normal ones retail for around 120, but they can get very pricey. My friend has the rainbow knits and they retailed for 170. Fly knits are one of nikes higher priced shoes tbh
Not sure which model you are referrining to for 120, but the retail price for the flyknit lunar 1 is 160. So tack on another 20-30 I'm assuming for this collab. 

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:01
They definitely ain't cheap @chief.  The normal ones retail for around 120, but they can get very pricey. My friend has the rainbow knits and they retailed for 170. Fly knits are one of nikes higher priced shoes tbh
oh i know. i'm just saying the supreme ones will probably retail for $100 more than regular flyknits

•••

Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:01
prolly gonna end up at like $200 tho

where the azn girls at

Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:06
I hate this skate debate shit. Who gives af? If you skate cool, if you don't cool. Half of their employees skate, the other half don't. The brand doesn't do that much for skating, but they are extremely skate "driven".  It really doesn't matter whatsoever. I'm so tired of this skating debate. No one gives a fuck.
Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:15
i also like itunes 

where the azn girls at

Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:16
Take it with a grain of salt. I doubt this guy knows anything

Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:29
Take it with a grain of salt. I doubt this guy knows anything

Those won't drop til end of November/early December.  And if someone doesn't have a box logo hoody by now you must be new to Supreme.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:38
the skate debate is so silly considering james jebbia himself has admitted in interviews he's never even skated.. the brand was started as a NYC street wear company following stussy.. obviously the brand follows a certain attitude and has always appealed to skaters but it's always been more then that, especially in the past few years with all the collabs..
Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:39
idk why is there so much h8 at tyler when theres almost no h8 @ rocky 
Sep 29, 2013 @ 19:47
I think it's because Tyler brought in a much younger audience than Rocky did

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 29, 2013 @ 20:03
I'm sorry but that lunar flyknit is weak..
Sep 29, 2013 @ 20:12
I think it's because Tyler brought in a much younger audience than Rocky did
i named my dog supreme because of tyler, fuck him
minus the skirts/fem shit, rocky knows how to dress (tyler just wore box logos and bright colored crap).  His music is also more listenable/less of a gimmick than odd future, he's from NYC, the list goes on...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 29, 2013 @ 20:13
Tyler cult fans all come here, while Rocky cult fans wear brands like HBA and shit.
Sep 29, 2013 @ 20:17

supreme makes more towels for the fuckin beach than they do wheels. the only thing to do with skating supreme actually makes is decks and most of you fags just hang them up on your walls anyway
supreme isnt a fuckin board or wheel company..... its a clothing company that has a skate background. who cares if they make towels and shit, its so when skaters or anyone go to a beach they can still have their favorite company 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.