[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 02, 2013 @ 04:50:28
how much do y'all estimate that team parka will be? 
September 02, 2013 @ 04:53:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
how much do y'all estimate that team parka will be? 
218 is my guess
September 02, 2013 @ 04:54:23
i want a 3 6 mafia tee 
September 02, 2013 @ 04:55:50
apologies if this has been posted, but asap in a black box logo tee. 

BleztONE

September 02, 2013 @ 04:56:35
white authentics w stars wouldnt be too bad
September 02, 2013 @ 05:06:23
Hey guys, I just got lucky and picked this up... hit me up if you want (size L)

i only speak swaghili and trapanese.

September 02, 2013 @ 05:12:57
^ so you picked it up just to resell?

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

September 02, 2013 @ 05:31:25
If you're trying to let it go for cheap then let me know . And Lol at people saying that crewneck isn't Supreme.

IG: _pierce

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 02, 2013 @ 05:45:47
that shits graillllyyyy
September 02, 2013 @ 07:04:36
If any of you have a black football jersey in L and are willing to trade for a purple in L then let me know through a pm. I missed out on the black and am really wanting it to wear so got a different color in hopes of a trade. I would be willing to pay a small amount extra to get it. Thanks!

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

September 02, 2013 @ 07:04:40
A$AP rocky wore the yellow so I want the yellow one.

IG: _pierce

September 02, 2013 @ 07:17:11
Nigga gon look like a bumblebee with that pullover on 
September 02, 2013 @ 08:29:59
How much is a vnds 2009 classic logo SnapBack grey and black worth?
wouldn't spend more than 150 on on. 

Edit: 150 as a normal price for a hat made me realized how fucked up this brand has made me

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 02, 2013 @ 09:51:37
yall need to stop acting like "knowning shit about supreme" is cool.  in real life, knowing every single fucking piece that ever came out pre-08 isnt going to realistically get you shit anywhere except supreme. actually no, supreme probably wouldnt hire some ass-hole sprewing shit like "OH THE OLD SUPREME IS SO MUCH REALER, FUCKBOIS NOWADAYS ONLY GO FOR THE HYPE". 

no ether to the fam but, people on this site need to get up off their high-horse and figure the fuck out that being the "supreme" elitest isnt cool. 

i know that feel bruh
Why do so many people idolize this brand? Yes, the quality is pretty decent and the prints are cool, but WHY? It ain't that differeent from HUF or Fuct or another brand. They don't do anything original and most of the stuff just looks like it's from a thrift store.

So many responses to posts say stuff like "kawp a box logo" or "show her you box logo". Like is that funny? All you kids are brainwashed and pay money to walk around with a company's logo on your chest and head? Like why?

People wait in line to buy clothes? GTFO. All y'all spending money trying to impress people you don't even know and then you complain when you get bad service at Supreme too.

They obviously don't care if you wear the stuff and they certainly don't watch your Youtube clips. Get a life.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

September 02, 2013 @ 10:11:06
yall need to stop acting like "knowning shit about supreme" is cool.  in real life, knowing every single fucking piece that ever came out pre-08 isnt going to realistically get you shit anywhere except supreme. actually no, supreme probably wouldnt hire some ass-hole sprewing shit like "OH THE OLD SUPREME IS SO MUCH REALER, FUCKBOIS NOWADAYS ONLY GO FOR THE HYPE". 

no ether to the fam but, people on this site need to get up off their high-horse and figure the fuck out that being the "supreme" elitest isnt cool. 

i know that feel bruh
Why do so many people idolize this brand? Yes, the quality is pretty decent and the prints are cool, but WHY? It ain't that differeent from HUF or Fuct or another brand. They don't do anything original and most of the stuff just looks like it's from a thrift store.

So many responses to posts say stuff like "kawp a box logo" or "show her you box logo". Like is that funny? All you kids are brainwashed and pay money to walk around with a company's logo on your chest and head? Like why?

People wait in line to buy clothes? GTFO. All y'all spending money trying to impress people you don't even know and then you complain when you get bad service at Supreme too.

They obviously don't care if you wear the stuff and they certainly don't watch your Youtube clips. Get a life.

IG: truyoo

September 02, 2013 @ 10:35:14
bruce lees vans > stars vans

100%

September 02, 2013 @ 10:43:27
anyone know what time to expect ups
This is a new level of dumbness. Do you actually think we know when UPS is arriving at your home?
September 02, 2013 @ 10:51:24
no vans this week? up all night gang who in dis

:0

September 02, 2013 @ 10:51:39
Can anyone tell me what this is? Bought it from a local skate boutique today.
This is a legit supreme piece... of course none of you would know this...

September 02, 2013 @ 10:58:42
Guys... I repeat... Stars vans will drop September 5th, 2013

~nybackpack out...

I'm seeing no collab email? Normally come through by 11.30 GMT.
I'm calling bullshit on this one.

-Hampton ....out
September 02, 2013 @ 11:03:15
Guys... I repeat... Stars vans will drop September 5th, 2013

~nybackpack out...

I'm seeing no collab email? Normally come through by 11.30 GMT.
I'm calling bullshit on this one.

-HAMPTON ...out.
yeah ny u fucked up

~~ wolfdog ~~

:0

September 02, 2013 @ 11:04:29
Anyone successfully returned an item since the European web store opened?  I have completed the return form online but have not heard anything more?  Do I just send the item back to them now, or do I have to wait for an email or something?  Confused as the FAQ ain't really that informative and waiting for an email reply from them is like waiting for Jesus Christ to walk through my door. 
September 02, 2013 @ 11:16:00
restock on all paisley shirts at the euro webshop if someone is interested
September 02, 2013 @ 11:28:51
Diamond Rib Football Top (Black -Medium) restock on EU site.
September 02, 2013 @ 11:40:00
No email haha 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x