[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:11
just came from copping out at supreme and i had the chance to cop the FUCK camp but honestly its really not that dope.yu can tell i aint the only one who thinks that because ALL colors of the utlity camps sold out before the "limited in store only" FUCK camps did.later on itll be a great piece to have due to how it was release but not considering tht,its not tht tuff at all
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:13
I like how supreme purposely doesn't make small tees so little fuckbois can't wear their shit.
You say some of the dumbest shit, i swear.
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:14
What dis they restock in supla
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:15
I'm bout to hit up supla. Anybody know what the line is looking like?
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:15
just came from copping out at supreme and i had the chance to cop the FUCK camp but honestly its really not that dope.yu can tell i aint the only one who thinks that because ALL colors of the utlity camps sold out before the "limited in store only" FUCK camps did.later on itll be a great piece to have due to how it was release but not considering tht,its not tht tuff at all
hows the fit? is it small?
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:19
hows the fit? is it small?

the fit looks deep.quality is kinda good dont get me wrong.but its design isnt really an attention grabber yu kno.just gud if you on ur rebellious mode lol.didnt try it on cuz i didnt kno who else tried the hat on.could of had some crazy shyt i dnt kno about in their head lol
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:20
Anyone know how much the black floral crusher is???

DSC03858 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
my cop out from earlier.so lucky to have taaken the last cadet off the rack smh
hey guys
can I buy multiple colors (same size) of the same tee on the onine store
im really likin that gt tee
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:23
Wow, 240 for the panelled parka's a bit much for my liking, I think I'll go with the crosses bomber. That in black and the blackout roses jersey and first drop's done. I was going to pick up the Tussin tee, but I figure it'll get to maybe 60 dollars max. I like it, but I don't love it. If near the end of the season I still want the tussin tee, I can probably pick it up on ebay for like 15 more than retail. Don't see the point in spending money if I don't love it. 
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:24
hey guys
can I buy multiple colors (same size) of the same tee on the onine store
im really likin that gt tee
Nope, one style per customer, sorry :<
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:27
Got the crosses bomber, anyone considering getting one I'd say size up as I got a medium and I'm 5'11" and it sits just on my belly button, quality is on point definitely worth it if you on the fence about it.
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:28
fyuur A.K.A Uchiha Sasuke. Stop going to these weird villages, like the Supreme village. Go back to Konoha. Don't make me use Tsukuyomi on you. 
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:32

good color choices  is the yellow not so bright? like an off-yellow?
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:35
What's the stock like at SUPNY for the Cross bomber?

And fit pics?

Thanks, bros.
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:42

thanks man.really appreciate it.the yellow is like exactly wat yu said.its an off yellow.
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:42
Originally posted by Inactive User

thanks man.really appreciate it.the yellow is like exactly wat yu said.its an off yellow.
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:43
i didn't notice if the beach towels had dropped when i was in the london store, did anyone else see them or are we still waiting for them?
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:43
I'm bout to hit up supla. Anybody know what the line is looking like?
Seconded, wanted to know this before I make the 1 hour drive out there. Anyone?
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:44
pcl pocket tee's 120$
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:46
^ no faggot
Feb 23, 2013 @ 22:49
get this anime shit outta here
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:07
pcl pocket tee's 120$
I hope that's some serious bs. 
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:08
why is there anime in here -_-
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:08

Is that a burgundy cw
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:10
DSC03858scumshytprotogood color choices  is the yellow not so bright? like an off-yellow?
Is that a burgundy cw
yea.thought it was the best cw being tht a tussein bottle is deep burgundy
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
fyuur A.K.A Uchiha Sasuke. TAKE THIS!!!!! RASENGAN PLANET!!!!!!!
Gtfo with this shit you fuck boy
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:11
How's the fit on the Cadet? TTS or size up? 
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:14
no such thing as a checkout bot you say? 

i tried making one for nike too. but it's too different. i'll try working on it again.
Feb 23, 2013 @ 23:15
How much are the camo pants?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.