[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

January 06, 2013 @ 07:26:15 AM
wonder why they took the leather meshback hat off the site when things like the 8 ball and cairo hats have been there all season too...i wanted that tan, eh, resell market it is...
that shit has been sitting there for months sleepy....

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

January 06, 2013 @ 07:30:35 AM

finna cop this green henley during the sale

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

January 06, 2013 @ 07:30:43 AM
wonder why they took the leather meshback hat off the site when things like the 8 ball and cairo hats have been there all season too...i wanted that tan, eh, resell market it is...
i know, but i wasnt about to pay 54 for it. i guess i was hoping it would make it to the sale (if it ever happens). I'll probably be able to find one under retail anyways

January 06, 2013 @ 07:31:28 AM
any FA shirt left at supny?
January 06, 2013 @ 07:31:30 AM
edit: never mind

January 06, 2013 @ 07:34:13 AM
there isn't gonna be squat left for the sale...i prolly wont buy a damn thing...

January 06, 2013 @ 07:35:08 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
i know, but i wasnt about to pay 54 for it. i guess i was hoping it would make it to the sale (if it ever happens). I'll probably be able to find one under retail anyways
save it for next season b ...

January 06, 2013 @ 07:52:42 AM
summer sale was 5 months after the first drop, if this season follows suit, sale should start the 24th

there isn't gonna be squat left for the sale...i prolly wont buy a damn thing...
they'll probably do some restocks for the sale, id like to see the blackwatch tartan plaid shirt, dolphins cw football shirt, and maybe a metal plate pullover 

January 06, 2013 @ 08:20:36 AM
http://four-pins.com/style/no-one-pyrex-should-have-all-those-rugby-flannels/

Hahahaha 700% markup. it's like us, without the resale 

January 06, 2013 @ 09:28:19 AM
http://four-pins.com/style/no-one-pyrex-should-have-all-those-rugby-flannels/

Hahahaha 700% markup. it's like us, without the resale 
how is that like "us"? supreme doesnt buy up other brands' stock and simply re-brand it...nice try. there's a difference between that and being a wholesale buyer under contract

January 06, 2013 @ 13:40:45 PM
spot supreme on snsd! 4:52 8 ball
http://
January 06, 2013 @ 15:24:24 PM

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 06, 2013 @ 16:55:30 PM
just took the fake jacket out of the bag. first impressions: it's pretty damn well made. nice and soft lol. the sewing on the labels aren't that bad as well although there are some obvious areas.(on mine at least). Keep an eye out on the "made in" tags. there are descrepancies, one says Bangladesh and one says canada.

right now I'm trying to compare mine with pics of legit ones to see if there are any noticeable differences yall should know about. at first glance, they seem to have gotten everything down. not sure about the minor details though so I'll need some of you guys who actually have the real one to help me out here.

one thing I hate (this goes for the legit ones as well) are the pockets are in such an awkward position. Like, I like to put my hands in my jacket pockets and I can't really do it with this one. can someone tell me if the legit ones are like that too? looking at pics I think it is.

let me just say, if this is ANYTHING like the legit mountain shell, it is so not worth the money that resell is going for right now which is $600+.

I'm open to helping people out if there are any questions, just let me know. Might do another one of these (perhaps the mechanics jacket) if the reception is good. Bottom line though, this jacket is wearable and I wouldnt be surprised if it makes my rotation of regular wear jackets.

now without further ado, pics. all closeups on distinguishing factors.

right arm patches

the rest

EDIT: one gripe is that it runs kinda small and short if you go true to size and is bad for layering a hoodie underneath because of the padding. probably size up. I've read before that the legit ones run short and stuff as well so it might just be an all around thing
1. Stitching on the Supreme TNF sleeve labels is terrible. Not only is it uneven around the label edges but the labels don't appear to have been sewn on flat and look somewhat 'bubbly' (see above Photo)
2. The snap buttons on the front of the jacket don't appear to (from what I can see) have 'North Face' embossed in them (see Photo 5)
3. The label detailing the size of the jacket is sewn down and not a loop as on the legit jacket. (see Photo 1)
4. The nylon lining is 'sewn in' and not loose as on the real jacket. (see Photo 3)
5. The real jacket is made in China and has a holographic label in the lining indicating authenticity.

SMH at people paying over legit retail for fake jackets..

Edit:

Did you say that the inside was padded?
Also TNF label inside the jacket doesn't look like it has straight cut edges? and the stitching definitely isn't straight.. dreadful..
January 06, 2013 @ 17:12:38 PM
get that shit out of here
January 06, 2013 @ 21:17:21 PM
holy shit the jumpsuit just sold out -_____-

Él Duderîno

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 06, 2013 @ 22:53:53 PM
the predator tee

had a white size l and yellowed really bad , copped a black xl but it was way too big , more like an xxl

still need a new one
January 06, 2013 @ 23:06:39 PM
dont be copying mine and vomits gif game som
January 06, 2013 @ 23:17:20 PM
what's everyone's favourite supreme tee they own??

mine's the blue velvet tee from last f/w, just cus i love the film and david lynch
yall wouldnt even know the tees if i told yall the names
been had supreme kid
og shit smokeyface
January 06, 2013 @ 23:45:50 PM

mine's the blue velvet tee from last f/w, just cus i love the film and david lynch
been had supreme kid
og shit
In other words you don't know the names.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 06, 2013 @ 23:51:20 PM
Do you guys expect the teaser to be a video again?
maybe. they might skip releasing a video for this season but maybe in the f/w they might 

:0

January 07, 2013 @ 00:21:14 AM
you just happened to stumble upon this video?
January 07, 2013 @ 00:30:08 AM
i went to supreme yesterday...there nothing to buy
January 07, 2013 @ 00:45:40 AM
Some camp caps and tees and more collabs

January 07, 2013 @ 00:59:24 AM
dont be copying mine and vomits gif game som
I've known of the gif for a long time, used it on another unrelated forum forever..
January 07, 2013 @ 00:59:59 AM

been had supreme kid
og shit
this dudes makin me miss london. at least his trolling was creative and somewhat funny. this shit just makes me feel bad for powercum like damn the kid's real life must be fucked up

lol 2012 
dont make me ether your infant ass
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x