Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 7, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
WetCat

sorry to be a bother guys but could someone tell me what season the zodiac and feathers camps are from? thanks!
January 7, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
BasedBlong

thats a ugly ass sweatshirt and you can find it in the broke boi section at k mart
thats where you shop, right?

Fuck yall

January 7, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
mrteebonilla

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 7, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
vis

tyler the creator restock
January 7, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Tyler is a fag

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 7, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
mrteebonilla

niggas actin like they never did goofy shit 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 7, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
ShadeFree

made this real quick in photoshop after seeing all those interested in a supreme thrasher collab for this season, got me thinking what it could look like
January 7, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
mrteebonilla

One of my friends runs this feature where he picks some of his favorite stores/brands and has someone at the company shop their own collection for favorites on a pre-set budget. The new Shopping Spree feature has been done with DQM, Penfield USA, Raised by Wolves, Akomplice, Tres Bien Shop and KNYEW. Everyone's searching for the right price for the best gear, and with this new feature you’ll get exclusive insight into what important staff at companies think of their own gear. Who better to help you decide on the best items than the people behind the scenes making them?

Check out all of the Shopping Sprees and feel free to share your favorite ones

Shopping Spree- Penfield USA- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/11/28/araaaa-swgnt-shopping-spree-penfield-usa/

Shopping Spree- Akomplice - http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/12/30/swgnt-shopping-spree-akomplice/

Shopping Spree: KNYEW- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/12/21/swgnt-shopping-spree-knyew/ 

Shopping Spree: DQM- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/12/20/swgnt-shopping-spree-dqm/

Shopping Spree: Raised by Wolves- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/12/19/swgnt-shopping-spree-raised-by-wolves/

Shopping Spree: Tres Bien Shop- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2013/01/06/swgnt-shopping-spree-tres-bien-shop/

no one cares...

made this real quick in photoshop after seeing all those interested in a supreme thrasher collab for this season, got me thinking what it could look like

keep trying

January 7, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
WGM

One of my friends runs this feature where he picks some of his favorite stores/brands and has someone at the company shop their own collection for favorites on a pre-set budget. The new Shopping Spree feature has been done with DQM, Penfield USA, Raised by Wolves, Akomplice, Tres Bien Shop and KNYEW. Everyone's searching for the right price for the best gear, and with this new feature you’ll get exclusive insight into what important staff at companies think of their own gear. Who better to help you decide on the best items than the people behind the scenes making them?

Check out all of the Shopping Sprees and feel free to share your favorite ones

Shopping Spree- Penfield USA- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/11/28/araaaa-swgnt-shopping-spree-penfield-usa/

Shopping Spree- Akomplice - http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/12/30/swgnt-shopping-spree-akomplice/

Shopping Spree: KNYEW- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/12/21/swgnt-shopping-spree-knyew/ 

Shopping Spree: DQM- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/12/20/swgnt-shopping-spree-dqm/

Shopping Spree: Raised by Wolves- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2012/12/19/swgnt-shopping-spree-raised-by-wolves/

Shopping Spree: Tres Bien Shop- http://www.swgnt.com/blog/2013/01/06/swgnt-shopping-spree-tres-bien-shop/
no razz
January 7, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
donadamsky

favorite tees are JFK and new world order

January 7, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
mrteebonilla

favorite tees are JFK and new world order
JFK & Dipset here

January 7, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
Beach2theBay

I got this shirt from Rif today. Anyone know what season it is? That's Bush so I'm sure it's pre 2008. Also, is there any kind of supreme t-shirt archive? I googled it and a lot of boards linked to the same site but it was down.
January 7, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
mrteebonilla

I got this shirt from Rif today. Anyone know what season it is? That's Bush so I'm sure it's pre 2008. Also, is there any kind of supreme t-shirt archive? I googled it and a lot of boards linked to the same site but it was down.

2003 and if you dont mind me asking...how much did you pick that up for?

January 7, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
mrteebonilla

January 7, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
donadamsky

either he aint in LA or he's sweating his dick off lol

January 7, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
mrteebonilla

I always wondered that...how people in LA wear long sleeve shit and jeans.

But do you guys think that we will see a Supreme x Nike SB Dunk High this year since its the 10th anniversary?

January 7, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
Beach2theBay

$25. It was worn and the tag said 7/10 but I'd put it at a 8/10. The collar is still tight and everything.
January 7, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
mrteebonilla

$25. It was worn and the tag said 7/10 but I'd put it at a 8/10. The collar is still tight and everything.

good pickup for sure...old tees>>>new tees

January 7, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
donadamsky

But do you guys think that we will see a Supreme x Nike SB Dunk High this year since its the 10th anniversary?
good god i hope so. a dunk high would be awesome, but i dont really want them to re-do the stars and croc concept. come up w/ something new and original

January 7, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
mrteebonilla

good god i hope so. a dunk high would be awesome, but i dont really want them to re-do the stars and croc concept. come up w/ something new and original

for sure something new would be a lot better

January 7, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
donadamsky

word. other than the cncpts pigs joints and the statue of libs there hasnt been any good highs in years

January 7, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
mrteebonilla

word. other than the cncpts pigs joints and the statue of libs there hasnt been any good highs in years

Krampus were sleepers...and Cigars, Skunks, & Cheech & Chong were all good

January 7, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
mrteebonilla

Pic Of Green Newspaper

January 7, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
donadamsky

krampus seemed like they tried a little too hard and almost failed. C&C's were nice, forgot those. Jager's were dope too. Skunks are from 2010 and i was thinking post-2010 pairs.

January 7, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
mobbyluii

this is from 2005

IG: @mobbyluii

January 7, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
donadamsky

Honestly glad that sb was pretty much slept on this year, no bullshit going to my local to cop like a couple years back. Agreed that the krampus were completely slept on idk what i feel about the cheech and chongs it had a nice concept but i wasnt a fan. Lets pray for a new trio of dunk highs this year, ill be content if they only release one nice colorway though.
yeah id be happy w/ just one. if they do multiple cw's i'll end up liking the one i passed on down the road and feel shitty lol

and C&C's look much better when the under-layer comes thru

January 7, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
slytendencies

Well it's been getting pretty cold in LA lately we got to like 37 here at night and during the day we haven't gotten far above 60 so that's pretty cold for LA. And I'm more excited to see what they have planned for 2014 seeing as its Supremes 20th anniversary.
January 7, 2013 @ 08:20 AM
donadamsky

Well it's been getting pretty cold in LA lately we got to like 37 here at night and during the day we haven't gotten far above 60 so that's pretty cold for LA. And I'm more excited to see what they have planned for 2014 seeing as its Supremes 20th anniversary.
a hoodie and down jacket still seems like too much unless its below like 25.
and 2014 is still a long fucking way's away bruh. Guess your gonna have to be patient for that lol.

January 7, 2013 @ 10:23 AM
ChiefKeef

Box logo laces?
January 7, 2013 @ 01:24 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Anyone ever wash their beanies? If so how do you wash it. Dry clean or hand wash or what.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.