[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:40
Supreme x UPS yellow box logo.

Surprise drop F/W 13.
Just throw the S in front of the U..

∞good to go since '91∞

Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
do you fucking realize it is possible for a girl to have ass and/or tits and also minimal to no fat elsewhere?
tha GAWD says youre a fakkit 
and i say that your life must be lacking if you feel the need to come on this forum, act the way you do, and refer to yourself as tha GAWD.

to each his own tho, you do you bro i see you
Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:41
do you fucking realize it is possible for a girl to have ass and/or tits and also minimal to no fat elsewhere?
tha GAWD says youre a fakkit 
The god has spoken

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:46
Flyknits dropping this Thursday apparently, Jebbia's wasting no time shelling them out.
Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:48
WITH NO ASS OR TITS?! you got me salty af sayin shit like that 
You said "lol at big thighs". How is a girl supposed to have ass with small thighs ?)
Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:52
You said "lol at big thighs". How is a girl supposed to have ass with small thighs 
jesus christ

have you never seen a fucking woman in real life?

you aint ever seen a girl with a thigh gap and an ass

s m d h

peace out tho supreme thread thanks for the entertainment for tonight smokeyface
Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:52
You said "lol at big thighs". How is a girl supposed to have ass with small thighs 
Ignore him, he probably goes to high school with a bunch of skinny white girls who make vines of themselves "twerking" with their feet on the wall and think yoga pants and spandex give them ass
Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:55
Ignore him, he probably goes to high school with a bunch of skinny white girls who make vines of themselves "twerking" with their feet on the wall and think yoga pants and spandex give them ass
actually i think im probably one of the few in this thread who's old enough to be out of high school and tbh i did go to school with a bunch of those girls but thats not what im talking about

my girl got a fat ass and is still skinny, maybe i'll bless yall with pics tomorrow

AIGHT NOW IM DONE FOR REAL PEACE OUT 
Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:56
You idiots. This whole paragraph is taken from the Nike Site. Supreme didnt actually post this. Some loser just typed it all up to fuck with you guys.
Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:04
and do you fucking realize that CLEARLY i am not talking about this type of shit. there exists a weight that is skinny and also completely healthy and acceptable and that is what i find attractive on girls. it's not just girl in that faggot's picture or anorexic.
Sorry man, didnt mean to get you upset. smh
Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:06
lol @ you apparently taking offense to a comment completely unrelated to you

lol @ that subtle white knighting

lol @ those big arms and thighs

i like my bitches skinny as fuck 
that thigh gap <3___<3

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:08

Hes on that  skinny girl no thigh silicone ass implants grind. 
I don't get why they mention Nike SB. The collab has nothing to do with Nike SB
You idiots. This whole paragraph is taken from the Nike Site. Supreme didnt actually post this. Some loser just typed it all up to fuck with you guys.
and why the fuck does it also say nike sb

step your game up

-Caterpillar
Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:12
guarantee if the jean short girl came up on him in the club he'd pop a mean boner
Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:13
Only people with feet can buy the fly knits. 
Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:14
Lol @ she's fat. You must like dicks fuckin fag
lol @ you apparently taking offense to a comment completely unrelated to you

lol @ that subtle white knighting

lol @ those big arms and thighs

i like my bitches skinny as fuck 
and you aint got em. shes more then fuckable
Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:20
and why the fuck does it also say nike sb

step your game up

-Caterpillar
What does that prove

-Butterfly 
Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:32
Powercum, my father please respond to me.
Why have you not talked to me since you sent me down here?
I'm scared yo
Why did you make an account to make the lamest attempt at being funny ever ?)
Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:33
So are we thinking around 200 for the flyknits? 

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:48
yeah fuck them s/o my nigga soulja realest in the game 

where the azn girls at

Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:54
TO REALLY SHOW HOW MUCH SUPREME BLEW UP RECENTLY, TAKE A PEAK AT THE OFFICIAL FACE BOOK PAGE.
NUMBER OF LIKES FOR
S/S 10 ANNOUNCEMENT: 130 LIKES
S/S 13 ANNOUNCEMENT: 2,917 LIKES

wow
dam dude... a brand grew? i dont think they want to make more cash why the fuck not expand keep the integrity too tho but this shit aint no secret clubhouse

#hansumboyz

Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:58
breaking bad >>>>>>

fat boy need a 10 piece

Sep 30, 2013 @ 04:59
I see a lot of comments mentioning someone named "Tyler". No idea who he is or why we are talking about him. 

WTB: Brooklyn Machine Works Bike, XL MagLite.

Sep 30, 2013 @ 05:02
I see a lot of comments mentioning someone named "Tyler". No idea who he is or why we are talking about him. 
lies

#hansumboyz

Sep 30, 2013 @ 05:08
b you're the one with all the accessories right?

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Sep 30, 2013 @ 05:25
breaking bad >>>>>>
fuck breaking bad that was the dumbest way to end a tv series 

:0

Sep 30, 2013 @ 05:27
I don't know if Redwall has ever gotten more upvotes than downvotes. It's like an automatic downvote when I see he posts. I don't even read it, just hit the downvote and move on. 
Sep 30, 2013 @ 05:54
this just in: redwall still in class

*2Pac laugh*

Sep 30, 2013 @ 05:59
Just watched the Shane MacGowan interview, and I feel like I'm watching a video of a 65 year old with parkinsons and cerebral palsy getting interviewed...

edit: probably because I am

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.