Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 26, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
fyuur

jerry hsu left enjoi for fucking awesome

what?? confirmed? or speculation

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

September 26, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
robokawpa

Burgundy ski pullover is a sleeper fursure
September 26, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
spenc

cool

September 26, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
glasstables

Nothing supreme makes is ugly, right guys?

Guise?
September 26, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
kingsrule4ever

The Supreme x Basquiat collab was genius. Supreme was able to mute a loud artist almost creating art of their own. Basquiat's work is usually filled with color and Supreme managed to condense it down to black and white with one red piece. They took the difficult route on this one and may have alienated some fans but bravo.

IG: kingsrule4ever

September 26, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
Pierce

^blinded by the box logo

IG: _pierce

September 26, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
hick

jerry hsu left enjoi for fucking awesome

what?? confirmed? or speculation
he's talking alot with AVE and Dill

if that shit sticks...do you know how amazing a Jerry Hsu Fucking Awesome deck would be?!?!?!?!?!?
RyandaGod

The Supreme x Basquiat collab was genius. Supreme was able to mute a loud artist almost creating art of their own. Basquiat's work is usually filled with color and Supreme managed to condense it down to black and white with one red piece. They took the difficult route on this one and may have alienated some fans but bravo.
You're fucking retarded. Are you serious with talking about difficult routes? This collab was awful and basic.
adoboFosho

you are having the stupidest conversation right now about some blank shirts..
material looks really different 

i mean its double the price to replace a graphic with pocket and small box logo

but yeah the l/s shirts were cutting circulation on forearm it was annoying on this seasons easter island
Its double the price cause its cut & sew. If you got the cash flow cop it and see for yourself, everybody loves the cut & sew shit so I'm sure you wont be disappointed. If you dont have the cash flow quit talking about it, save your money. 
lol at cash flow problem

but what im saying is i never bothered with the l/s tees cus it looked like a random blank but the easter island even though i sized up the forearms were tight like the tussin i got tts at first i think it had to do with the tapered sleeves and ribbing 

'12 l/s tees look nicer without the ribbing and probably would be less tight

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 26, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
kingsrule4ever

You're fucking retarded. Are you serious with talking about difficult routes? This collab was awful and basic.
Let me guess, you were banking on an all over print hoodie with his most famous collage on it. Or a shirt of him with a box logo over his eyes. Or a camp with his philistines all over it. Maybe a jacket with his self portrait on the back? Now shut up.

September 26, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
kingsrule4ever

^blinded by the box logo
where are the box logos.

September 26, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
SilvioDante

September 26, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
brightsoles

last years m51 kills this years m65. just sayin

September 26, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
SilvioDante

order shipped few hours after purchase  you guys must just be unlucky
shipped or just got a label? Gah some of you fucks are dumb as shit.
September 26, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
yomos

September 26, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
jacobsever

Anyone that went to SupLA today...do they still have any banner 5 panels? I've never actually bought a 5 panel before, but I wanna snag those Bears colors. They had a few colors in stock on their website a couple days ago and now they're not even listed.

September 26, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
ckorn

found the picture
September 26, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
DJPrep

i heard da gawd checked into this thread earlier.......i say we keep him "checked out," dont you guys agree? cool
September 26, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
hick

5'11 145lbs what y'all guys think m or l?! i got this crewneck in l and it' kinda too big, but still...do they change the fit?! anyone?! 

"Is this it, Priest? The Pope's new army? A few crusty bitches and a handful of rag tags?"

-Bill the Butcher, Gangs of New York
so you're retarded...tell me more!
" Here's the thing. I don't give a tuppenny fuck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shit-sack. That's more or less the thing. And I want you to go out there... You, nobody else. None of your little minions. I want you to go out there. And I want you to punish the person who's responsible for murdering this poor little rabbit. Is that understood?"

-Bill the Butcher, Gangs of New York
September 26, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
SB

found the picture

nah, I don't think that's it...

"bitches is fake, talk shit get hit."

September 26, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
tomo.

Any leaks of TNF yet?
September 26, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
jjapplesauce

is this a old tee ... or nah?
fam, ARE THEY EVEN TRYING?!
Might as well sell that shit at Zumies bruh, i'm done.
Supreme x trukfit collab confirmed?  but seriously between this tee and the basquiat collab it looks like they are not even trying.  
EDIT: burn those clunky zumiez space ass supras too
September 26, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
street lights

ski pullover fit pic?

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

September 26, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
Supreme Remix

Shipping conf on both Liberty Thorgersons, Allah & Slap Shot.

Both camps are piff! cool cool cool

All about nike sb, supreme & og jordans.

September 26, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
ghostpizza

suspended

Supreme x trukfit collab confirmed?  but seriously between this tee and the basquiat collab it looks like they are not even trying.  
why does lil wayne dress like a 15 year old boy? 
September 26, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
hick

that nigga designed those
September 26, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
supmax

hahahahahaha supreme x trukfit smile

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

September 26, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
Apollo*

upvote if you dont see a single white guy

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

September 26, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
paulywalnuts

whats the point of collaborating with an artist if you aren't going to showcase their work and represent them well?  dumbass 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

September 26, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
peak0il

i heard da gawd checked into this thread earlier.......i say we keep him "checked out," dont you guys agree? 
dudes outfits are just as loud as a clown's 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.