Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 26, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I know Angelo doesn't design the actual clothing, but don't believe all he does is sit back and tell the photographer which way to hold the camera for those Paris lookbooks.

Angelo is "Brand Director" according to his LinkedIn. He probably hand picked those designs from a portfolio of submissions from the actual designers. If it wasn't exclusively him, he certainly had weight in the decisions. 

End of the day when a collab with such an incredibly hyped artist fails as bad as this, you point fingers at the people with titles like "Brand Director".
Yea I see what you mean... I just dont understand what Supreme is trying to accomplish with all these minimalist designs... They focus now on who is gonna wear their shit more than making it look good. ASAP Rocky be looking stupid as fuck wearing all that supreme honestly.... Fuck Rihanna too.. 
Are they focusing on who is going to wear it? ...Or are celebs/artists coming to them and buying them (buying items prior to release)?

Legit asking...idk if ASAP and nem get this shit for free or if they cop and are able to buy shit early or what.  I mean there's a difference between someone you'd give items to for free (ex. Jay-Z or Nas) and someone like ASAP WeedCarrier who they'd make purchase shit like everyone else.
dead at asap weedcarrier. He gotta look fresh too doe. Plenty of bogos
DaGod checks in cool

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 26, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
thirdworlds

da gawd should check out
September 26, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
eddiemoney

I know Angelo doesn't design the actual clothing, but don't believe all he does is sit back and tell the photographer which way to hold the camera for those Paris lookbooks.

Angelo is "Brand Director" according to his LinkedIn. He probably hand picked those designs from a portfolio of submissions from the actual designers. If it wasn't exclusively him, he certainly had weight in the decisions. 

End of the day when a collab with such an incredibly hyped artist fails as bad as this, you point fingers at the people with titles like "Brand Director".
Yea I see what you mean... I just dont understand what Supreme is trying to accomplish with all these minimalist designs... They focus now on who is gonna wear their shit more than making it look good. ASAP Rocky be looking stupid as fuck wearing all that supreme honestly.... Fuck Rihanna too.. 
Are they focusing on who is going to wear it? ...Or are celebs/artists coming to them and buying them (buying items prior to release)?

Legit asking...idk if ASAP and nem get this shit for free or if they cop and are able to buy shit early or what.  I mean there's a difference between someone you'd give items to for free (ex. Jay-Z or Nas) and someone like ASAP WeedCarrier who they'd make purchase shit like everyone else.
Supreme has always gone to celebrities and used them as a source of advertisement. I do see what you mean tho, for example, Tyler used to actually buy Supreme before he got big, but once he got big, I know that he got "endorsed' in a sense because he used to actually talk about it too... Supreme would give him free clothes and he would wear it in the videos... But I am almost sure ASAP and Trinidad get free gear because I know they are heavily in contact with Angelo, which is the marketing director, so angelo would use these celebrities as marketing for Supreme
Idk this is a double edged sword. ya if they are marketing the exposure is great but in my opinon cats like ASAP and Trinidad or even fucking Rihanna arent about what Supremes about. But maybe its evolving into some Wiz Khalifa fur coat gold chain shit...oh wait.
September 26, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
Buster Keaton

"Box logo hoodies and goodies from buddies that understand that Bastard was buzzin like Woody so we get it for free"

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

September 26, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
scruffy

So this is like The Misfits Collab Part 2?
man stop complaing and just buy the shirt and experience the results, supreme isnt for people looking for deals they are known for quality, the entire internet outside of hypebeast marvels at how beautiful supreme pocket tees and cut and sew oxfords are, do your own investigation, all this left shoe, right shoe bs you doing is unnecessary

*Edit* "cutting circulation to your forearm"

The hell are you talking about? I dont think the entire internet  'marvel's' supreme.
September 26, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
yomos

why would you wear a piece of clothing with some guy you don't give a fuck about on it? be like wearing this shit.... 

September 26, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
JordR

Regardless of what you think about asap's music and his fans, you gotta admit the guy knows how to dress
September 26, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
RyandaGod

da gawd should check out
Please, You're irrelevant
September 26, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Regardless of what you think about asap's music and his fans, you gotta admit the guy knows how to dress
I agree...there's some stuff he wears that I wouldn't touch.  And that fit in the recent video wearing the Hockey Top wasn't dope at all to me (Supreme hat and Supreme on the back of the jersey not my style).

But for the most part he's spot on.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 26, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
eddiemoney

dude probably has like 8 stylists
September 26, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Nyc93

Na he IS a stylist bro. Fashion and rap for a living is preety dope

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

September 26, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
napps.

is this a old tee ... or nah?

take pictures and shit

September 26, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
Nyc93

Those shorts r fucken disgusting lol

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

September 26, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
mobbyluii

New tee

IG: @mobbyluii

September 26, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
fatcatt

I wish on the basquat tee they could of like photoshop some type of box logo in the photo that would be pretty sweet
thirstin for more box logos on shit? you're a herb
So... What's the fucking point of wearing the brand if people don't even kno it's supreme if I buy some ima make sure people know what I'm wearing
September 26, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
SHARKlN

rejected samples from 2002 via IG

September 26, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
fyuur

I wish on the basquat tee they could of like photoshop some type of box logo in the photo that would be pretty sweet
thirstin for more box logos on shit? you're a herb
So... What's the fucking point of wearing the brand if people don't even kno it's supreme if I buy some ima make sure people know what I'm wearing
You are everything that's wrong with people who buy Supreme

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

September 26, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
ornettec

New tee

Definitely not, looks like a shit version of Cats
September 26, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
Bandwagon

i mean cats is a shit shirt to begin with
September 26, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
lennixz

not sure about copping slapshot or waitin for pinstripe beanie in navy :/
September 26, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
ventura

damn i wanted the grey L/S pocket tee, didnt think it would sell out so i slept in
September 26, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
Anthos

not sure about copping slapshot or waitin for pinstripe beanie in navy :/
get both!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1

September 26, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
mrteebonilla

Got all 3 of my orders in from last week cool cool cool 
couldnt be happier with the hoodie and jacket...hoodie is thicker than expected

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 26, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
magnus9965

very nice^
September 26, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
veswal

First thing you gotta understand is that Angelo doesn't design for Supreme... at all.

He just does all the marketing for the brand... Your pointing fingers at the wrong people. 

ASAP's been wearing supreme for a while. He has a lot of old pieces and I saw an interview with him saying he used to shop in a lot of places in soho including supreme when he was younger.
September 26, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
OneForeigner

order this morning just got shipping conf 0_0.........

TYBG
September 26, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Buster Keaton

Anyone been to supla? How's the stock? Is there still a line? Gonna head out after work.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

September 26, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
lrgjeans

does the champion hoodie fit a little bit smaller in the length than other non collab hoodies,
came in yesterday but im not sure about the size, already got XL lol

September 26, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
cutlass

redwall do you even own anything supreme?

Yeah been on supreme for years. I'm guessing you just started this season and let me guess the first shirt in your collection was the Joan arc?
Don't try people homie if you want to see my collection just assk b

So when is the BASQUIAT confirmed to drop ? Or is everybody just assuming like usual
Still makes me lol
September 26, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
bagface

^^^ champ hoodies have been known to fit shorter in length than normal ones. same with the jackets.

also TYBG i ordered the denim plaid shirt like 5 mins before the shop updated cuz i had a strong feeling they would take that shit down. got that thorgerson camp too hopefully it looks real nice in person. if anyone copped in store please upload real pics of it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.