viincce

no swiftness needed.

allah l/s
portrait tee
replicas (1983) oxford

bring on the hockey top.
September 26, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
reeser

Pass when I saw the pullover is 170 shipped. Straight rape. My body is ready for the hockey top tho
September 26, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
Tony Montana

It's amazing how one of the most anticipated collab, is sitting past 11:30. But trust me the slept on shit be the grails years to come 
Everything is in stock on EU webstore and it's nearly 5pm in England. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

September 26, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
pattshreds

if youre an artist, you should have got the thorgerson camp! hes good
I was seriously tempted to, but just like the allah/zeus/Buddha, its something I wouldn't wear.
me too, i didnt get it because of that, but i felt like i should buy it just out of respect and display it in my house lol.
I get that. I had to convince myself enough to buy that hoodie though. I keep saying this, but like people love to point out in this forum, I honestly bought it because 2 big influences of mine collaborated. in other words, because supreme and basquiat did it. thorgerson is barely an influence to me. he's good, no doubt, but not worth my money.
i hear you, im a designer so i really like thorgersons work. i like basquiat too, i do like his style but the only good things were the l/s and hoodie. those button ups are silly, especially the untitled shirt.

edit: I just thought that i may have liked the untitled more if it came in an off white shirt / white text colourway. but im not into the black and white.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 26, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
cognac

I like how they just throwing that shipping confirmation email out like its really gonna ship today.
September 26, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
Metatron

seriously last season the thirst for a Basquiat colab was ridiculous.. now it drops and everyone is meh about it. have you guys even seen the dude's artwork..? what did you guys expect?
this is what happens when imagination meets reality

Instagram: @realronjunior

vintage_kick

any denim shirt in light blue size small sitting at the stores?
vintage_kick

any denim shirt in light blue size small sitting at the stores?
September 26, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
dotcalm

I was seriously tempted to, but just like the allah/zeus/Buddha, its something I wouldn't wear.
me too, i didnt get it because of that, but i felt like i should buy it just out of respect and display it in my house lol.
I get that. I had to convince myself enough to buy that hoodie though. I keep saying this, but like people love to point out in this forum, I honestly bought it because 2 big influences of mine collaborated. in other words, because supreme and basquiat did it. thorgerson is barely an influence to me. he's good, no doubt, but not worth my money.
i hear you, im a designer so i really like thorgersons work. i like basquiat too, i do like his style but the only good things were the l/s and hoodie. those button ups are silly, especially the untitled shirt.

edit: I just thought that i may have liked the untitled more if it came in an off white / white text colourway. but im not into the black and white.
im an aspiring designer too. im 17, so emphasis on "aspiring." illustration and communications. ill be honest, im not even that familiar with thorgerson's work. ill look into him when i find the time. even so, that thorgerson camp wasnt worth it to me. hopefully i dont end up regretting. the basquiat collab was barely worth it. just had to pay my respects. and respect for you too man. glad to see some other sensible art folk roaming these neck of the woods

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

September 26, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
mrzy

wow supreme is effective nowadays, my order has been shipped. anyone got the same email too ?
September 26, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
rowirowe

copped iridescent 5 panel in brown, couldn't pass up on that reflective front.. would cop in black too but still have to wait til i get off work to add funds on my other bank-___- not hyped so i hope it'll be an easy cop later today
September 26, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
jmoon

wow supreme is effective nowadays, my order has been shipped. anyone got the same email too ?
doesn't mean it's on the truck tho
September 26, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
mrzy

doesn't mean it's on the truck tho
but at least its shipped, rather wait few more days.
September 26, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
Moises Arias

gold decks came in shit is cool. Bout to cop LV and hermes decks too. Totally forgot there was a drop today but apparently i didnt miss any heat cause all the new shit is still sitting 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 26, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
RyandaGod

it's cause nothing sold today
September 26, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
oneallah

got some black hanes tees with the allah L/S.

what are the hanes tees like, they fit nice?
you actually bought the hanes tees lol,

thanks man, this is the laugh i needed to get by today
and lolz given at that niga whos trying to cancel because this collab wasnt worth shit

im copping the allah shirt to piss some old nigas with beards off at my mosque
September 26, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
ornettec

gold decks came in shit is . Bout to cop LV and hermes decks too. Totally forgot there was a drop today but apparently i didnt miss any heat cause all the new shit is still sitting 

What hermes deck you fag
September 26, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
SHARKlN

warehouse number? trying to cancel
option 1
option 5
September 26, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
blakepaul

Pullover, Allah L/S, out. Copped in Calc lecture ya kno
My dude with the L1 outerwear logo as his avatar! Respect!
September 26, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
streetclothes23

left to drop?

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

September 26, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
RyandaGod

warehouse number? trying to cancel
option 1
option 5
dead at copping. seeing nothing sells out, and realizing you don't want your shit anymore. RIP
forrestplump

long sleeve pocket tees heat of the week. 
SHARKlN

Supreme let the hype train get away with this collab. If they did a late SS collab with basquiat estate on some decks, it could be one of the best collabs supreme has ever done. Instead, they put his face on a hoodie and call it a day.

Angelo done tapped out, too busy adjusting his collar on a Jake Davis test shot to realize he fuckin up.
September 26, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
blakepaul

If you're coppin the slapshot beanie, you gotta go with blue. Classic movie, wish they woulda did more with that font.
September 26, 2013 @ 04:03 PM
frenchsauvage

Supreme let the hype train get away with this collab. If they did a late SS collab with basquiat estate on some decks, it could be one of the best collabs supreme has ever done. Instead, they put his face on a hoodie and call it a day.

Angelo done tapped out, too busy adjusting his collar on a Jake Davis test shot to realize he fuckin up.
i actually hopes he sees this because he is responsible for alot of this shit

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

September 26, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
adoboFosho

got some black hanes tees with the allah L/S.

what are the hanes tees like, they fit nice?
you actually bought the hanes tees lol,

thanks man, this is the laugh i needed to get by today
and lolz given at that niga whos trying to cancel because this collab wasnt worth shit

im copping the allah shirt to piss some old nigas with beards off at my mosque
but your name is oneallah 
it's not like your some random white dude wearing a hanu

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 26, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
Buster Keaton

I'm glad shit is sitting. Better chance for me to cop tomorrow in store. Cant decide between the portrait tee or allah l/s thou.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

September 26, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
Moises Arias

gold decks came in shit is . Bout to cop LV and hermes decks too. Totally forgot there was a drop today but apparently i didnt miss any heat cause all the new shit is still sitting 

What hermes deck you fag
hermes playing card decks nigga

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 26, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
kenzinauw

If something sells out online is it still 'copable' next day in NYC (eg. Friday)?
Thanks in advance.
September 26, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
adoboFosho

I like the teal pocket tee but the red box logo kinda clashes it

Could never bring myself to remove a box logo though
F/W 2012 heather turquoise was a better shade imo

also interesting how they added ribbed cuffs to the l/s pocket tees this season, not sure how i feel about that.

do these fit like the l/s t-shirts? 

its like double the price and im not sure

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.